Human for Human

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 70: Human for Human

 

Hyojin looked at her reflection at the mirror and inhaled a deep breath. It’s the time to meet Junhyung again. She held and twister her doorknob. After locking it, she spun around and saw EXO looking at her, worried. “Remember, just call.” Baekhyun made a phone gesture with her hand.

“You guys don’t handphones.” She joked but they didn’t like it so she coughed in the end.

She felt an intent stare and turned her head to see it was Luhan. His eyes were glued to her and he’s extremely worried as hell. He will not forgive himself if something happened to her again like what happened to the bar and he carried her home. He was so broke that time. “Please…” he spoke and Hyojin’s eyes slightly widened. “… Just let us come.” He pleaded.

“Guys you are so serious. We are just going to talk. That’s it.” She shrugged it off like it’s nothing at all.

Lay walked to her and took her hand. He pointed her gem bracelet looking into her eyes. She nearly forgot that she was so attracted to Lay’s charismatic eyes and dimple. “We can trace and communicate with you because of this. So don’t you dare remove this.” He reminded and Hyojin nodded in response.

“Take care.” D.O smiled.

Hyojin looked around and didn’t see Kai. *Aish, that guy.* she bid her goodbye and looked at the worried EXO behind. She felt bad for them but she can’t talk to Junhyung if they’re with her so she has to leave them. She walks downstairs and about to reach the door when she saw a leaning figure by the wall.

It was Kai wearing a white v-neck shirt, pants and his hands were inside his pockets. He’s leaning against the wall as he turned his head slowly to Hyojin with an unreadable expression. Hyojin approached him and he pushed himself away from the wall and stood near her. “You promise me, you’re not going to leave me for him.”

She was shocked by this. “You’re crazy. I’m going.” Kai caught her wrist back.

“I’m serious. I’ll die if you leave me for him. I know he’s the first guy you loved.” 

Hyojin didn’t know how he knew it but she was touched by his words. She nodded her head and gave him an assured smile. She opened the door but she stopped and jogged back to kiss Kai’s cheek making his eyes bulge open. “Just trust me.” She smiled and left.

Kai touched his cheek and swallowed. “That girl seriously took my heart away.”

 

Hyojin is getting near their meeting place. She’s getting nervous but there something inside her that is making her angry. It’s at a part near their school and Hyojin saw Junhyung sitting at the swing alone. He’s slightly swinging while holding two cans of coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter