It's them?!

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8: It's them?!

 

Chanyeol pulled Hyojin down to the grass to sit down. She frowned with in agape. She really can’t understand these guys.

“Seriously, why are you doing this?!” One by one, EXO-K sat down around her, sitting like Gods from a mythological story. Sehun and Chanyeol chose to sit close on either side of her while Kai sat behind her. Their backs were just a centimetre away.

Baekhyun sat down in front of her with his usual sweet smile his arms above his propped knees. Suho laid his back on the grass and enjoyed watching the sky. D.O. sat down with his back resting against a tree. “You know this is not the cafeteria, right?” she asked.

Chanyeol nodded his head. “We know. But since we came to this school, girls started following us. It’s really creepy. Do girls here really do that?!” He shuddered just imagining them again. “Aren’t you going to follow us like them?” he grinned.

Hyojin rolled her eyes. *You are the creepy ones here. Of course girls will line up just to be your girlfriends.* she thought. “Why should I follow you?!” she yelled it outrage.

“Are you hungry? I bought the square soft thing with a green leaf, red circle thing and with this thing they call cheese earlier for you. They said this is very delicious and good for your health.” Sehun handed it to her. It's an ordinary sandwich but he made it so complicated.

 “I’m done here. Leave me alone.” She was about to stand up when Sehun lunged so close to her face that she backed up, her back hitting Kai’s.

Kai turned his head to the right and smirked a little when Hyojin and his back touched.

“You don’t really remember us?! I'm tired of waiting~ please.” Sehun looked at her with pleading eyes.

Hyojin frowned. “I don’t even know your names.” She shook her head.

“Look closely at my face. I am the first guy you approached that night. My name is Sehun!” Sehun widened his eyes in front of her while pointing a finger to his face.

Hyojin is really not blown away by their charismatic looks but she had to admit, they were damn handsome. She just stared at Sehun’s face trying to remember but she can’t.

“Ah! My chest!” Chanyeol reenacted the first time when they met, putting his hands over his chest. He opened an eye. “My name is Chanyeol.” He smiled a little.

Suho decided to help. “I should be rewarded with my heroic acts.” He repeated the exact same words that she said to him when she helped them that night. “By the way, I’m EXO-K’s Leader, Suho.”

*EXO-K? Sounds like a gangster group name. Creepy and funny group name.* She tried not to laugh out loud. It’s finally sinking inside her mind. She gasped and pushed Sehun away because he’s getting closer every second.

“You’re those guys?!”

D.O snapped his fingers, “Finally! I thought your going to play Ms. Amnesia forever.” “D.O. here.” He grinned.

Hyojin scoffed. As usual, they were so bad to her. “This is our thank you. We will be here beside you until your age of the coming.” Baekhyun explained, every time Baekhyun talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter