Transportation

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Thank you as well to JAMLilover for making me a poster too. ^^ ♡ ♡ ♡*

 

Chapter 16: Transportation

 

That morning, Hyojin couldn't believe that she had a nice sleep. She stretched her arms widely to her sides. “Ow!” Chanyeol stumbled down to the floor because she accidentally hit him. That’s when Hyojin opened her eyes. She turned her head and saw Chanyeol rubbing his nose.

She quickly sat up. “Ah!” This time, she bumped heads with Sehun. Now, he’s rubbing his forehead. She looked around and saw  she wasn'tin her room at all. Then, she remembered what happened last night. She stayed in EXO-K’s room.

“You’re finally awake, Sleeping Beauty.” D.O. placed the hot pot on the table without using a pot holder.

*Right, they are not humans.* Hyojin tapped her forehead with her hands to wake her up more. She looked at Chanyeol and Sehun who were welcoming her with good morning smiles. “Sorry. I didn’t know you were there.” She stood up.

“It’s alright. We didn’t get hurt that much. You’re not that strong.” Chanyeol said.

Hyojin accepted that it’s neither an insult nor a compliment and just sighed. “Come on and eat. We followed what you taught us last night. We want to know your opinion.” Suho held a hand out but Hyojin just ignored it and went straight to the dinning area.

Kai swallowed. He can’t even look at her now. He’s extremely nervous. “Sit down please,” Sehun pulled the chair out for her. Hyojin sat down and beside her is Kai. Obviously, she’s a bit mad at him still. She didn’t even turn her head to look at him and treated him like he’s not there at all.

“You haven’t eaten since last night. I bet you’re hungry.” D.O. opened the pot. It looksednice and it’s almost the same as hers. He poured some into her bowl. Hyojin picked her spoon up and took a sip. Her eyes widened.

D.O. proudly crossed his arms above his chest. “I told you I’ll get it right.” He raised his nose up.

Hyojin started coughing. Everyone shifted their eyes to her, “Ack! There’s too much salt!” she dropped the spoon as she gulped down a glass of water.

“Yeah, you really got it right.” Suho sarcastically said.

“That can be! I just followed and copied what you taught.” He frowns and tasted his own food. His eyes widened and he quickly ran to sink. He came back with a bowl water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter