Descision

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 72: Descision

 

Kai teleported and went inside Hyojin’s kitchen where she is. He leaned by the doorframe and watched her cooking her own breakfast. “No… I can’t forget you.” He swallowed the pain again and tried to be strong.

Hyojin noticed Kai standing and staring at her so she stopped working and glared at him. “What are you looking at?” she frowned and cracked a smile making Kai softened because of her. Hyojin never fails to do that to him. “Entering my room like this again.” She continued on cooking when she felt Kai wrapped an arm around her waist.

“If I leave again,” he whispered and her eyes widened she suddenly felt a huge rock hit her chest. “Are you willing to wait for me again?” There was a sound of pain and sadness in his voice. He didn’t want to leave her again, but Kai wanted to give Hyojin a normal life, a normal boyfriend, a normal….

Kai held her shoulders and faced her to him. He took something from his pocket and smiles as he looked into her confused eyes. He showed her a ring. It does not look like any other ring you could see in jewellery stores. It has blueish color diamond ring. He held her hand. “Promise me, Hyojin. Don’t give up on me. If anything happens. Don’t give on me.” He kissed the ring first and knelt in front of her. “Be my other half, Hyojin. Be the queen of my life, Be my life…” he slid the ring on her finger.

Hyojin was out of words but she was moved tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter