Dream

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 66: Dream

 

Birds chirping, the bright sunbeam is hitting Hyojin’s face through the curtains. Her eyebrows twitched as she felt someone her hair. In her closed eyes, she smiled. “Hyojin ah~ Hyojin ah~” but… the voice is different. Everything is different.

Her eyes fluttered open and saw her mother. She sat up and looked around. No one is there.

“Honey, can you place the placard outside?” her mom repeated the same words as before. “We badly need renters before I go. Geez, it’s hard to find one these days.” She sighed and walked to the dining area.

Hyojin is confused. She removed her blanket off her body and ran to her mother. “But… someone rented just in front of us, right? Aren’t they paying?” she asked.

Her mom looked ather and raised an eyebrow, “Renters in front? Hyojin, we didn’t have renters for the past 4 years. What are you talking about? Come here and eat first.” She pulled a chair out making Hyojin’s jaw to drop in confusion.

As fast as she can, she ran out of her room and opened the door where EXO stays.

Her heart crushed into pieces, feeling something swirling inside her stomach as she scans the place. It’s empty. Things were untouched. White cloth covering every furniture inside also the appliances. “What is happening?” she said, breathless and unable to process every single thing. “This is not true.” She ran back inside her room and saw the date.

“No way,” she collapsed into her knees. Exactly 4 months before her birthday, before her coming of the age. She swallowed hard and looked at the placeard her mom is telling her to put outside. “Maybe,” she quickly grabbed the placard and ran outside. She didn’t place the sign and just waited for them to arrive. She sat down by the staircase hugging the sign when she heard voices.

“Wow, this apartment looks really old.”

*It’s Suho! I know it! It’s his voice* she instantly stood up and her eyes brightened when she saw EXO-K walking along their street. “Guys!” she ran to them and blocked them from walking any longer. Smiling so bright, EXO-K just stared at her.

“Do… we know you?” Kai smugly asked.

Hyojin’s smile faded.

“Aish, we still need to find the girl who helped us. What’s her name again?” Baekhyun ruffled his hair as he looked at s.

“Eun Mi?”

Right in front of her face, they said a different name. Eun Mi… Not Hyojin…

Kai passed by her and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter