CHAPTER 2

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

I’m late for Chanyeol wedding. I’m so going to be death now. He’ll be very angry. While I was running from toward the hall, I accidentally bump into a person. When she says 'ouch' I know it is a girl. I look at her who was rubbing her arm where I bump her. I was startle. Who is this beautiful girl? She looks so damn beautiful with her wavy shoulder length hair and wearing dark blue knee length hair. Her makeup was even light and shows her natural beauty. I snap myself and apologize “I sorry miss. I’m really am sorry. I was running and I wasn’t watching since I’m late for my friend’s wedding.”

I was already expecting to hear her shout like how other girls will do. But nope, she didn’t shout at me at all. She just said with her polite voice “It’s okay. It was my fault to. I need to rush and meet my friend to since I was bringing something that belongs to her. So don’t bother. I’m sorry too.”

I nod my head and said “Again I’m really am sorry. Your arm, is it ok?” And smile at her.

She smiles back at me. And when she smiles, I feel like time stops and my heart start to beat fast. What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating fast? Then she said “Yup is fine. Don’t worry. You just bump me. Not like run over me with car. Really I’m fine and I’m sorry to. Anyway I need to go. My friend is waiting.” She smile again and nod her head as permission for go and walk away.

I look at her until her glimpse gone from my sight. I smile and taught to myself that I really need to meet her again. I just hope I will meet her again after Chanyeol wedding finish. And then I realize I was late and walk toward the main door where Chanyeol was standing and greet him.

-END OF POV-

NAMJOO POV

This Bomi I tell is so gonna get kill by me. How could she forget to bring Eunji wedding ring. I was late to Eunji wedding is all because of her since I have to stop by at Eunji house before coming to the hall. While I was half running half walking, I bump into someone and hurt my arm. I look at him and he was looking at me without blinking. I taught of myself that why is he looking at me like that. Before I was able to apologize, he cut me off and apologizes.

“I sorry miss. I’m really am sorry. I was running and I wasn’t watching since I’m late for my friend’s wedding.” That guy said.

I was a bit mad but I let it go since he’s late for his friend’s wedding just like me. Anyway I wasn’t the type of girl who will just shout at any person without knowing the reasons. Then I said politely since my mother teaches me to always talk politely to people “Is okay. It was my fault to. I need to rush and meet my friend to since I was bringing something that belongs to her. So don’t bother. I’m sorry too.”

He apologize again since he really taught that it was his fault “Again I’m really am sorry. Your arm, is it okay?” And smile at me.

I smile back and said to convince him that I’m fine “Yup is fine. Don’t worry. You just bump me. Not like run toward me with car. Really I’m fine and I’m sorry to. Anyway I need to go. My friend is waiting.” Then I walk away to meet Eunji.

> END OF POV <

 

The dress that Namjoo wearing.  

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5150305f6f6b554c796e78564f513d3d2d3330343636343038392e313436663334356235383165343130333734373830313834383330362e6a7067