CHAPTER 1

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

"Guys I'm getting married in one month." Eunji told us. Bomi and me was shock. We really didn't aspects for Eunji to get married this early.

Bomi shout show that she shocks "WHAT! You're getting married in one month. You're getting married? Are sure or you're just joking with us?"

"Keep it down Bomi ah. I'm telling you the truth. I'm really am getting married." Eunji said to convince us.

Then I ask "Who is it? Is it the same guy that you to meet three days ago or is someone else?"

"Is the same guy I dated three days ago?"

I really wanted to know why did Eunji say yes to this married. She was the type of girl that would keep her distance with any guy. She didn't even consider about getting married because of her scar. So I ask "He must be really good or kind? Tell us about him. I know you. We know you really well. You won't even think of dating any guy. You even rejected so many guys since high school. Suddenly you told us that you're getting married. Tell us about him."

Eunji tell us everything about him. To tell the truth, I was happy for her. At last there will be someone that will take care of her and get rid of her nightmare. I just hope that her husband is not like other type of guy that I use to date. The jerk head type of guy.

Then Bomi said "Owww. Our Eunji is in love with him." And smirk.

Eunji shook her head in denial and said "No I'm not. It's just that he's different. His act toward women is different. He's just different from other guy I know."

I look at her and smirk "Yeh right. The way you tell us about him, the way you describe about him is like you started to fall for him. What's his name? Tell us."

"Park Chanyeol. He's 25 years old."

We nod and just congrats her. We were happy for her because she found her lover of her life. Now is just me who left without partner. Bomi is with her long time lover Byun Beakhyun. I don't even have intention of finding any since I prefer staying single and alone.

-END OF POV -

......

KYUNGSOO POV

"So you really did think properly about this married. I can't believe my best friend is getting married. What make you say yes?" I ask my best friend Chanyeol just after he told me he's getting married.

"Yup. I really make up my mind about marrying her. What make me say yes is that she's different. Is not like other girl who just want to date with me. She didn't even show any interest in me when we went for date. To tell the truth, everything about her is just different and perfect in my eyes."

I smile and smirk "Dude, are you in love with her? The way you telling me about her are so different."

Chanyeol laugh and answer "No I'm not. Well not yet. Who knows I might fall in love with her."

"Yeh right. Dude, sorry to say. But from my point of view, you are in love with her. Just admit it." And laugh. I saw Chanyeol face turn to serious and his thinking face started to appear.

I know him. He won't describe any girl like how he just describe his soon to be wife. He was the guy who will run away from any girls that approach him or ask him for a date since elementary school. But to his soon to be wife, he was the one who approach her. When he said that she wanted to meet her, I felt weird because he won't ever go for a date. Any date. Well anyway, I'm happy for him. At last, he opens his heart to a girl and I know this girl will make him happy. Then I ask the most important question I need to ask in the first place "So what's her name? You're soon to be wife name?"

"Jung Eunji. She's 24 years old."

I just make a big 'o' with my mouth and nod. At least Chanyeol is going to married now. Is just me who left. Will I find a perfect girl for me?

-END OF POV-

....

Hey Guys. I'm back with the second seasons of My First & Last Love. Hope you'll like it. Anyway, thank you for reading.

xoxo