CHAPTER 27

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

While I was dancing with Lay oppa, I saw that Kyungsoo was jealous. Then Lay ask “So tell me the truth. Who is that guy?”

I look at Lay oppa and ask “Who?”

“That guy you came with. Come on tell me. You won’t just come with any guy just like that after whatever happens to you. Is he someone special?”

I let out soft laugh and said “No, he’s not. He’s just a friend. Just a friend I repeat. That’s all.”

“Really. But I don’t think so he takes you as a friend. The way he looked at me when I ask for a dance with you, he felt jealous. Then when you took my hand in front of him and when I place my hand on your , he looks angry and I think he is trying to plan to chop my hand out.”

Namjoo laugh and said “Well he did say that he likes me. But you know oppa, after that night I have no confident in believing any guy or be in any relationship.”

“Well you are here dancing with me. So means you believe me. Why not that guy?”

“You’re different oppa. I know you for these past few years. You are our friend. When that incident happens, you were there. And what will he think if he knows my true story. Do really think he will still like me. I think he will be like other guy who will leave me alone.”

“I don’t think so Namjoo ah. He looks different. I don’t think he’s like any other guys out there who just want to play with your heart and take you to his bed. He looks special.”

“Are you sure about that? I just don’t know oppa. I’m scared. I’m really am.”

“Until when Namjoo? You need to learn to open your heart back for a guy. Until when you plan to stay single? You need someone to take care of you just like Eunji and Bomi. They had a tragic past to but still they brave their self and open their heart for a guy. I can look that Eunji is happy now. Bomi looks happy to and I know you want to be happy and be love by that special one too. Isn’t it?”

I just nod my head agreeing what Lay oppa said tome. He’s right. I need to learn to open my heart back. But why is it so hard?

Then Lay oppa said “Think again what I said Namjoo ah. You deserve to be happy to.”

“I’ll think about it oppa. Anyway thanks.”

“No problem. I happy that I can help you out and I like it because I can make that guy jealous. Look at him.”

Both of us look at Kyungsoo and yes, he was so jealous and angry. Then Lay oppa and I laugh looking at Kyungsoo face.

> END OF POV <

Then suddenly Honey from JYP song came out. The DJ said “Who ever remember this song please step on the dance floor and dance and let's all remember the past.”

Then suddenly, Eunji and Bomi Namjoo and Naeun from their partner who was till dancing with them. Then went the songs start to play, they start to dance. Wasn’t just them but there were some other.

Kyungsoo was looking at Namjoo who was dancing and laughing with Bomi, Naeun and Eunji. Then he talk in his heart ‘She looks so happy. i wish I can be a part to make her happy. i just wonder when that will be.’

When the songs finish the girls didn’t want to sit but keep on dancing on the floor just four of them since their all time favourite songs was on. Then Namjoo said “I miss this lot. Just four of us, dancing like there’s no tomorrow. Just like how we did in our dorm.” Naeun agree and said “Me too. It was so fun that time.”

Bomi add “I know. I still remember it was a week before exam. We were so stressed.”

Eunji said “I know. It was a fun time to remember. We should meet again and do whatever we use to do before everyone is busy with our kids.”

They all nod show that they agree. When they were tired, they went back to sit. Namjoo took the glass on the table and gulp in one shot. Then Kyungsoo said “That was my drink Namjoo shi.”

Namjoo widen her eyes and look at the glass. Then she looks at Kyungsoo and said “Sorry. I taught it was mine.”

Everyone laugh expect for Namjoo. Then Kyungsoo said “It’s okay. I understand.”