CHAPTER 45

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After Kyungsoo got ready, he walk to Namjoo room and knock the door. Then someone open the door.

“Oh Kyungsoo oppa. What are you doing her early in the morning?” Bomi who share room with Namjoo ask.

“Oh I’m going out with Namjoo today.”

“I know but you are so early. You promise for a date at 9 o’clock isn’t it? Namjoo is still sleeping.”

“Really?” Kyungsoo look at his watch and show 8 am and realize he was early.

“It’s okay, come in and wait for her at the living room. I go and wake her up. She gets ready just in a minute.”

Then Kyungsoo enter the room and sit on the couch. Bomi walk to Namjoo door and knock to wake her up “Yah Kim Namjoo wake up. Your prince charming is here.”

Namjoo who was inside the room and said “Do not lie Yoon Bomi. I don’t have any prince charming. Now let me sleep.”

Bomi look at Kyungsoo and just smile. Bomi know this won’t work and then she lie to Namjoo. “Yah Kim Namjoo, look, someone bought meat for breakfast.”

Not even a minute, Namjoo open the door and said “Where is it?”

“I lie. Kyungsoo oppa is here.”

“Bomi don’t lie about food with me. And don’t lie his here. It’s 8 in the morning. I’m meeting him at 9.”

“I’m not lying.” Then Bomi move a side and point to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was just smiling and waving to her. Namjoo said “What are you doing here so early? We suppose to meet at 9.”

“Sorry. I didn’t realize that I wake up early. I didn’t even look at the watch.”

“It’s okay. Wait here. I go and get ready.”

Kyungsoo just nod. His face was becoming hot by looking at what Namjoo who was wearing a white over size t-shirt and light blue gym short. He was controlling himself.

Namjoo went back inside her room, took shower, and get ready.

Just a few minutes later, Namjoo came out all ready. She was wearing sleeve less solid off white top with dark blue cardigan, blue skinny jeans, turquoise shoes and a scarf around her neck. She let her hair free.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6b4e484a417078706a7a425767773d3d2d3331373734353830392e313437396135623036643764623139303230343239333332313032342e6a7067

...

When they arrive at the restaurant, where Kyungsoo plan to meet with his special one, they took place at one of the table near the wall. While waiting for the guest, Namjoo took out her phone and checking out her instagram. Kyungsoo was texting someone and will secretly look at Namjoo.

Suddenly, someone call him and it was one of his office mates. He excuses himself and walk out the restaurant to answer the call.

While Namjoo was looking at her phone, an old lady around age 50’s and a boy around age 16 walk inside the restaurant. Then she heard one of the waiters was sort of shouting at tham.

“Aunty I’m sorry but the restaurant is full. We really can’t let you in.”

“But my son said that his here. Kyung Ho call your brother and tell him that we are here.”

“I try omma, but he’s not picking up his phone.” The guy beside that old lady said it.

“Ahjumma, please don’t lie. Our restaurant is really full and we really can’t let you in.”

Then the waiter starts to push the old woman and the boy out from the restaurant. The old woman was like begging the waiter to let them wait there since her son has arrived.

Because of the fuss, Namjoo look at the direction. She got angry the way the male and women waiter trying to push the old woman out. She stands up and walks to the waiter and said, “What’s happening here?”

“Is none of your business miss. I’m sorry for the fuss.”

“Is none of my business? Really. Hello there sir, you and you partner here are pushing this aunty in a harsh way. Where’s are you manners? She’s older then you are? What if she was your mother? Would you like it?”

“Of course not. But look miss this lady is laying to us. She said that his son is here waiting for her. If it’s true then where is her son?”

“Look mister, maybe his son is not here yet. Maybe he said that he is here but still on his way and this aunty came earlier. So you can’t just push away your customer just like that.”

Then Namjoo look at the boy and then to the old woman. “Hello madam. Sorry, but by any chance did you try calling you son again.”

The boy answer “Yes I did. But he’s not answering his phone.”

“Well then come and sit with me. We can wait for him together since I’m waiting for someone.”

“Are you here alone miss?” the old woman ask.

“No I’m not. I’m with someone but he went out answering call. If he comes back, I’ll explain to him.”

“Thank you miss. Thank you so much.” The boy said.

“Call me noona. No problem at all.” Namjoo said and the she look at the men waiter and said “She’s sitting with me.” The waiter just nods his head and let the old woman in.

After they sit at the place where Namjoo was sitting, the lady asks “What is your name?”

“Is Kim Namjoo.”

“Kim Namjoo nice name. Kyung Ho yah, why does this name sound familiar.”

The boy just shook his head.

Then they talk about some random thing. Just a few minutes later, Namjoo saw Kyungsoo walking inside the restaurant. When Kyungsoo saw Namjoo was sitting with a person she mouthed from far “Who is it?”

Namjoo told Kyungsoo to come using her hand and said to the old woman “My friend is here.”

“When Kyungsoo walk to the table, he looks at the lady and said “Omma!”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo with shock face. Omma!