CHAPTER 33

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

While we were having lunch, Chanyeol said to me “Kyungsoo ah, did you know that something happen to Namjoo yesterday.”

I shook my head and said “Nope. I don’t know anything. What happen?” I start to be worry.

Then Chanyeol tell me everything what happen to Namjoo yesterday night. When he finishes telling me I taught myself that I should just kill him that night. I should let him go.

Then I said, “That does explain everything.”

“Explain what?”

“Well I call Namjoo yesterday, and there was a male voice answering it. It was the guard. The guard said that Namjoo left everything there. Her handbag, phone and her car door was open. I felt weird why Namjoo left everything just like that. Even the guard didn’t know why. I start to panic and I can't even sleep at night.”

“I can see that. Your eyes is like a panda. Well Namjoo tell me that you hit that guy. Did you really do that?”

I just nod my head. Then I look at Chanyeol who was laughing at me “Really? Wow! My best friend Do Kyungsoo has change. What happen to the kind and peace lover DO Kyungsoo and look at your face. You look ugly.”

“Hey he was insulting Namjoo. He even call Namjoo a . And no one call my girl . If that happen to Eunji, you will do the same thing isn’t it.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Well if that guy talk about Eunji like that, I might be in prison because of murdering.”

“I even taught about killing him. But Namjoo stop me from doing it.”

Both of just laughs.

After lunch, we continue doing our works but my focus was at Namjoo. I keep on thinking about her. So I taught about seeing her today at her school.

After work, I drive all the way to Namjoo’s school.