CHAPTER 12

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

It’s Wednesday and Namjoo have to stay late at school since she have extra class for her student who doesn’t perform in her subject. After finish her extra class, she went straight to teacher’s room and continue her work since she know she’ll be lazy once she arrive home. When she was busy making work sheet for her student for tomorrow, she remembers that one of the teacher said that the paper in Photostat machine is finished. So she walks to the store room where the paper is located.

While she was busy finding the paper, suddenly, the door close because Namjoo forget to place the door barrier and the room light is broken so it was dark. Since the room is auto lock, Namjoo started to panic. She didn’t know what to do since she’s the person who scared of dark. She get flustered and started to panic. Just a few minute later, her phone started to ring in her pocket. She takes her phone from the pocket and answers it and didn’t even care who was calling her. And the person who call him was none other than the one and only Do Kyungsoo.

On the other side, Kyungsoo was happy that for the first time Namjoo answer his call. He said hello right away.

“Namjoo shi, what a surprise? You never answer my call.” Kyungsoo said in happy tone.

“Kyun-Kyungsoo shi. He-Help me. I’m scared. Is so dark and I don’t know what to do. P-please come faster. I’m really am scared.” Namjoo said in her scared and cried voice.

When Kyungsoo heard Namjoo voice was like she’s in trouble, Kyungsoo face change to worried face. Then he ask Namjoo in his worried voice “Namjoo ah. Where are you? I’m coming. Tell me where you are?”

“I’m at my school in the store room. Kyungsoo shi, please be fast. I’m really scared.”

“Okay. I’m on my way. Wait for me there.”

“Kyungsoo shi please don’t hang up the call. Just stay with me.”

“Okay I won’t hang up. Just wait there. I’m coming.”

After few minutes, Kyungsoo arrive at the school and the school was dark and only certain part of the light was switch on.

“Namjoo shi, I’m here. Tell me where’s the store room is.”

“On t-the second floor. It’s at the end of the building. Please come fast.”

“Okay I’m coming.”

Kyungsoo ran climbing the stairs and ran toward the end of the second floor. When he saw the sign of store room, he ran and opens the door. When he opens the door, Namjoo ran toward him and hug him. Kyungsoo was shock with Namjoo action. He hesitate that should he respond to the hug not. Then she hugs Namjoo because Namjoo was shivering. Namjoo was crying in Kyungsoo arm and saying “Kyungsoo shi, I’m scared. I’m so scared.”

“It’s okay Namjoo shi. I’m here. Nothing’s gonna happen.” Kyungsoo said while caressing Namjoo back.

At that time, Kyungsoo was happy that Namjoo is in his arm. They were hugging each other.

Namjoo was still crying out loud. They stay like that for about 5 minutes. Then Namjoo realize that she was hugging Kyungsoo. So she push Kyungsoo away. Kyungsoo was shock but he knows why Namjoo did that. Namjoo wipe her tears and said “Thank you Kyungsoo shi.”

“No problem.” and smile. He realize Namjoo's face was pale. He cupped Namjoo cheek with both of his hand and ask “Are you okay. You look so pale.”

Namjoo move his hand from the cheek and nod. then she said “Yes I’m fine. Thank you once again.”

When Namjoo started to walk, suddenly she almost fall because her leg was weak because she was so scared and shivering. Kyungsoo was faster and save her by placing his hand behind Namjoo back and Namjoo hands was on Kyungsoo shoulder. Kyungsoo pull Namjoo and make her stand again and Namjoo thanked him again.

“You can’t walk. You look weak.”

“I can. Don’t worry. You need to go back home. It’s getting late.”

Kyungsoo shook his head and said firmly “Don’t be stubborn. You are weak. Let me at least help you walk until teacher’s room.” and hold Namjoo upper arm.

“No.” Namjoo push Kyungsoo hand away and try to walk again with her hand against the wall. Kyungsoo who was so mad because Namjoo was so stubborn. So he carry Namjoo up bridal style and bring her to the teacher’s room. Namjoo hand was automatically on Kyungsoo neck.

Namjoo was startle for awhile. Her heart was beating fast and her cheeek was pink. Then she said “I can walk. Put me down.”

“No I’m not. You are weak and you barely can walk. Now don’t move we are almost there.”

“I SAID PUT ME DOWN DO KYUNGSOO!” Namjoo said firmly but Kyungsoo ignore it.

When they arrive at the teacher’s room, he place Namjoo on the couch that was place there.

Namjoo thanked him and tell him to go back home but Kyungsoo insist. He said that he’ll wait and send her home. Namjoo was annoyed and said “I’m fine now. Please Kyungsoo shi, go home. I can’t go home by myself. Look I can even walk properly now.” Then she stands up and proves to Kyungsoo that she’s fine. Then she continues “Now go. Please. I’m begging you.”

Kyungsoo look at Namjoo face who insist him to go home. Kyungsoo nod and said “Okay I will. But, let me accompany you until your car.”

Namjoo just nod. She didn't have a mood to fight with Kyungsoo. She took her handbag and walk toward the parking lot. When she gets inside the car, she told Kyungsoo to go. Kyungsoo nod and walk to his car. Namjoo who taught that Kyungsoo have gone start her car and drive. Without even she realize, Kyungsoo was following her behind her car.

When Namjoo arrived safely at her own home, Kyungsoo drive off to his home. For the whole way home, he was smiling. He taught of himself I got to hug her. She was in my arm. I’m so not gonna wash this t-shirt. I even got to carry her today. Oh My God! I’m so freaking happy. Is good that I could control myself from kissing her.

For the whole night, Kyungsoo was thinking about that and he was smiling. He even went to sleep smiling.