CHAPTER 26

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

On Friday night, after get dress, Kyungsoo pick Namjoo up at her place. When he arrive, he call Namjoo to tell her that his waiting in the car. When Namjoo step out from her apartment main door, Kyungsoo was stunned looking at Namjoo. She looks so beautiful with her black lace dress with keyhole back and her bangs and messy bun that show of her beautiful neck. She matches it up with her heels.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f314253575775536e3753353956513d3d2d3331323634333039302e313437353539313564363230373132343733343930363336353037352e6a7067    

Namjoo walk towards him with a smile on her face. Kyungsoo couldn’t say anything and just smile back. Then Kyungsoo open the car door for Namjoo and Namjoo thanked him. When Namjoo get inside the car, Kyungsoo saw her just until her waist. Kyungsoo was shock.

Kyungsoo tell himself to cool down. Then he said in his mind “Damn she’s hot.’

When Namjoo was inside the car, Kyungsoo close the door and walk to the driver side.

For the whole way to the party, Kyungsoo was looking at Namjoo secretly. Hen he said “You look beautiful today.”

Namjoo look at him and said “Thank you. You look dashing to.”

KYUNGSOO POV

At the party, we went for the registration and went inside the hall. There we meet Bomi and Beakhyun. We greet each other and sit. Then Eunji and Chanyeol came. They were the last to arrive.

Then Namjoo stand up and said “I’m starving and I need to eat. So who’s coming with me?”

Naeun put her hand up and said “Me...Me...Me...”

Then they went to take the food.

Then they walk to their table with foods with them and sit. When Bomi saw Namjoo plate she was laughing and said “Namjoo yah, are that hungry. Look at your plate girl.”

Well the truth was, even I was shock looking at her plate, but it’s okay. I like girl who love to eat.

Namjoo smile and said “Like you just know me yesterday. Well I am hungry. I didn’t eat for lunch remember.”

Everyone Bomi nods her head saying that she agrees. When Namjoo was eating, Bomi suddenly said to Eunji and Namjoo “Guys, is that Lay oppa?

Both, Namjoo and Eunji look behind them and look at the guy Bomi was pointing. Chanyeol and I also turn to look at that guy. Even I was curious how this Lay look like. Is he that cute like how Namjoo said at the camp.

Then they look back at Bomi.

Namjoo then said “Yup that’s him. God he looks hot. What is he doing here?”

Hot. I don’t think so. Namjoo you should not say any guy hot. You say I was dashing and you can say that guy is hot. Okay now I’m damn jealous.

Then Bomi said “How should I know about it? I don’t think he’s here just for this reunion since he live in China.”

Then a guy came and greets us from my back. All of us look at that person and it was Lay “Hello guys. Is been a very long time we didn’t meet. Beakhyun, Kai how are you guys.”

Beakhyun and Kai stand up and give him a buddy hug. Then Beakhyun said “What’s up bro. I’ve been good. How about you Lay?”

Lay answer “I’ve been good. Hello ladies, still remember me.” Then Namjoo stand up.

I was like why are you standing up Namjoo ah. Sit down. Don’t hug her like how Bomi and Naeun did. Then she give Lay a light hug. I was jealous again like always. She never give me hugs and she’s give this guy call Lay a light hug.

Then Namjoo sit and ask Lay guy to sit with them. Lay took a sit between Kyungsoo and Kai.

Then Namjoo ask “Lay oppa, what are you doing here? Is been a really really long time. I taught you are in China.”

Lay smile and said “Well I still live there. I have a business deal here that’s why.” Then he looks at Chanyeol and me and ask “Well who are they.”

Then Eunji said “Oh I forgot. Lay oppa meet him, Park Chanyeol, my husband. Babe, meet Lay oppa. One of my senior and Beakhyun oppa friend.”

They greet and shake hand. Then Namjoo continue “This is Do Kyungsoo, my friend and Kyungsoo oppa this is Lay oppa.”

Oh now you are calling me oppa. Really Namjoo, I’m very sad. At least you call me oppa. That makes up everything. Why did you say I’m your friend? You should introduce me as you boyfriend or something.

Then Naeun ask “Lay oppa, are you here alone?” Lay nod his head.

Then Namjoo ask “Then how come you can enter here? They said you need a partner.”

Lay laugh and said “Well this is the advantage of being an international student. You can give a reason. I just say said that I’m here for business and is just coincidence that I was in Korea and I can’t find any partner. And the let me enter.”

Eunji said “Cool. Good job.”

Then Lay who was still look at Eunji said "Well Eunji. I didn't know you’re married? I taught you didn't even want to married of having any commitment?"

Eunji just laugh. Then Bomi said "Don't worry Lay oppa. Even we were shock when Eunji said that she's getting married. Right Namjoo." Namjoo just laugh and nod her head.

Lay just smile. Then he looks at Namjoo and asks her to dance with him. “Well Namjoo ah lets’s have a dance with Lay oppa.”

No you can’t. She’s my date. I was thinking to say that but I can’t. Namjoo will hate me.

Namjoo smile and said “And why me? There are other girls here?”

Lay look at Namjoo and laugh. Then he said “Well since you’re the only one who is single. I can't ask Eunji, she’s married. Naeun too. Bomi have Beakhyun. And I don’t want to be hit by him. Do you remember what he did once when a guy touch Bomi?” Everyone laugh.

Then Eunji said “You still remember that. It was a very good hit. I wonder what happen to that guy.” And countinue laughing.

Then Lay extends his hand and said “So will you Namjoo ah?”

Namjoo nod and said “Of course I will. Damn it’s good to be single.” and took Lay hand infront of me.

I was thinking of chopping his hand when Namjoo hold his hand. I wish I can just chop that hand. Then they when to dance floor. Everyone was laughing at Namjoo and the suddenly Naeun said “Kyungsoo oppa, why don’t you look happy. Did something happen.”

Yes. I’m jealous Naeun ah. She was supposed to dance with me. I wish I can say that to her but I didn’t. I just said “Nope nothing.”

Then when Namjoo and Lay was on the dance floor, Namjoo place her left hand on Lay shoulder and Lay right hand was at the back of Namjoo . I was mad. I felt like shouting at him and say don’t touch my girl back. Move your damn hand man. She’s my girl. Find your own girl. But I just couldn’t say that.

I was looking at Namjoo for the whole time her dancing with Lay.

> END OF POV <