CHAPTER 53

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

Dear My Sweet Sweet Sister,

Congratulation Namjoo ah, you’re getting married. I’m happy for you and I know Omma and Appa are proud for you too. Tell your husband that your brother said good luck for his future since his marrying you. HAHAHA! Silly me.

Namjoo ah, by the time you read this I won’t be there at your wedding day and to give you to your future husband. I wish I was there looking how beautiful you are in the wedding dress. I don’t want you to cry walking on the aisle. Smile my sister because your future and the guy who will take care is there waiting for you.

Namjoo ah, remember what omma and appa use to say teasing us. They always say that you will never get married since I keep on protecting you keeping you away for guys. Well you can say that omma and appa was wrong. You found the right one.

I’m sorry Namjoo, I couldn’t keep my promise to protect you in the future like I did. I have to leave you earlier than I expected. I couldn’t be there when you need someone to cry with. I couldn’t able to protect you from any idiot’s guys that came in your life just to play with your feelings.

Namjoo promise me that you will be happy with this guy. I believe that this guy will take care of you just like I expected. He’s gonna love you just like how me, appa and omma love you. Take care of this guy just like how appa take care of us and omma. Love this guy like how appa loves omma. Just be happy my lovely sister.

I promise you that I will take care of you from haven. If I go to haven. HAHAHA. Just tell me if he broke your heart. I will hunt him in his dream. Now go. Your future and lover of your life is waiting for you. You don’t want to let him waiting for you don’t you.

I Love You My Lovely, Sweet, Cute and Kind Sister, Kim Namjoo. I will always do.

Truly From,

You’re over protecting, handsome, y, sweet oppa,

Kim Nam Jin.

XOXO.

Namjoo fold the letter and hug it. Suddenly she misses her oppa so much. Tears fall from my eyes. Then I heard a soft knock. I wipe my tears and told the person to come in. Eunji and Bomi walk in and saw my eyes were red because of tears. Eunji and Bomi walk toward me.

Eunji ask “Are you okay Namjoo? Why are you crying?”

“I miss them. I miss them so much. I wish they are here.”

Eunji hug her and rubbing her back and said “I believe they are. Don’t cry. They will be there in the hall, watching you. Now stop crying. It’s time now for your wedding.”

They broke the hug and then Bomi said “Now smile.”

Namjoo smile to them. Then Namjoo stand up and we walk out the door.

...

NAMJOO POV

I was standing in front of the door of the hall. I felt really nervous as hell. When the door open, and everyone looks at me. I felt more nervous since I’ll be walking alone on the aisle. When I start to walk, I saw Kyungsoo at the end of the aisle waiting for me with his sweet smile and love in his eyes. I smile back at him. He looks dashing with his black tuxedo, white shirt and black bow. His hair was comb neatly. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6974536f5a4a707a66694c4f44513d3d2d3332303234373437342e313437626336396238653964353165663137333138393239303137322e6a7067

When I arrive at the end of the aisle, Kyungsoo extend his hand and I grab it. Then he said “You look beautiful.”

I blush.

Then the wedding vow start.