CHAPTER 8

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

Since I meet her at the school that day, she had been avoiding my call and text more often. Whenever I text her she’ll just text me back that she’s really not interested or just ignore like how she always do. Therefore, I make up my mind and text Chanyeol to meet me this Sunday with Eunji. I really need to ask Eunji about Namjoo. Why is Namjoo acting like this?

Me to Chanyeol

Dude... Are you free tomorrow??? I really need to meet you and Eunji.

Chanyeol to Me

I think so. Ok, I try to ask Eunji 1st. Then I confirm it later.

Me to Chanyeol

Ok dude... Thanks...

Then I place my phone on the coffee table and watch my favourite series.

At night, when I was eating dinner, alone in my house, my phone ring telling me that a text came in. I took my phone, which was place on the table near me. Then I read it.

Chanyeol to Me

Ok...Eunji said that she’s free. We can meet tomorrow... Just tell me where should we meet and what time???

I smile reading Chanyeol text. Yes, Eunji said yes. This is my chance to ask Eunji about Namjoo. Then I replay his text.

Me to Chanyeol

Good... Thank you man...Let’s meet at the same cafe we always have coffee on 5 o’clock.

THE NEXT DAY (STILL KYUNGSOO POV)

I look at the clock, which was place on the wall by my mother, and show is going to be 5 o’clock in just an hour. So I got ready and drive to the cafe. When I arrive, I took a sit where they can see me. I waited for them and not even 15 minutes, they came. I shake Chanyeol hand and give a men hug. Then Kyungsoo greet Eunji, Eunji gave Kyungsoo a hug and a kiss from cheek to cheek. When Chanyeol saw that, he was so jealous. But I ignore it. Then he told me to just say hello and I don’t need to hug her. Eunji and me just laugh and let him be.

Then Eunji ask "Kyungsoo oppa, how are you?"  

"Good but not that good." I answer. 

Eunji had a weird expression on her face and ask me "Hah! What do you mean by that?" 

I ask them to sit and said "Well have a sit first. I tell you later. Before that do you want anything to drink? I'll go and order for you guys."

After saying what they want, I went to buy our drinks.

After paying, I took the drinks and went back to my place. I took my sit and their drink’s. Just then Chanyeol ask. "What is it that ‘s so important for you?

I look at them and take a sip from my drink and said "Well I didn’t want to meet you. I wanted to meet Eunji. But since I know if I meet Eunji alone, you will be jealous so I ask you to come along." and laugh. Eunji laugh to. Chanyeol was annoyed and said "Shut Up and stop laughing." and take a sip from his drink. Eunji and I laugh harder. Then Eunji ask still laughing "What is it oppa? Tell me." Then they stop laughing. 

I stop laughing and become serious. I brace myself and ask Eunji about Namjoo "Eunji ah, may I know how Namjoo is? I've been calling her and texting her but she's not replying any of my text or call. I really want to know her." 

Eunji smile. Her face was like already know that I would ask about Namjoo. Then she said "Well she did tell me and Bomi about you calling and texting her. Did you guys meet? Like face to face meet or go for a date." 

I did meet her once at the school. Then I said "Yup, we did meet once. But it was just in a short time. She was trying to avoid me. Why Eunji? She even aid that she’s not interested." 

Eunji smile and nod. Her face didn’t show any shock. She was like already expecting that I will say this. "Well you are not the only one who she's trying to avoid. But she's been avoiding every guy. She will just talk to the men who she know or comfortable with." 

I felt weird. Why? Why she only talk to the men she know or comfortable with? Is this meen she’s not comfortable with me? I ask as I was curious about it "But why? I just want to know her. I really want to know her. At least just as a friend first." 

"I’m sorry but why she's like that I can't tell you because it’s not my place to do that. I promise her not to tell anyone. You need to ask her yourself. If you want to be her friend, that I can help. But you need to tell her that you just want to know her as a friend. Not more than that. She'll say yes. I know her." 

When Eunji said that she’ll help me, I was happy. I said “Really Eunji. Thank you. I'm so happy that you say that you gonna help me. I try my best to convince her that I can be a good friend." I stop for a while. Then I continue “Eunji ah, Can I know why are you planning to help me?”

Eunji smile and said “Well truth to be told. I never saw any guy who after getting scolds by Namjoo and still trying to know her more. You’re the first. The other guy who came and meet or scolds by Namjoo will stop texting her next day.” Then she stops and takes a sip from her drink. Then she continue “When you meet her, what did she said? Did she say that she’s not interested? And tell you to stop texting or calling her?”

I was shock. How did Eunji know? Did Namjoo tell her? But the way Eunji ask me is like she already now that Namjoo said that even without Namjoo told her. I nod my head and ask “Yes. How did you know that Eunji ah?”

Eunji laugh and said “Well particularly she say that to the other guys who text and call her.” I taught so. While I was still talking about Namjoo with Eunji, suddenly Chanyeol cut us and said "Can you guys finish this discussion faster. I'm getting bored here. I even finish my drink. I even went to buy another drink without you realizing it." Eunji and I look at Chanyeol and laugh. Then we got up and say goodbye. 

Along my way to my house, I think about Namjoo. So there is some secret that she’s hiding. There must be reasons behind rejecting every sing men who try to know her. Then I change my mind and dive my car to Han River. I need to relax my mind and think about how I can make Namjoo say yes to be friend with me.