CHAPTER 13

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

What was he thinking for carrying me up? I really hate it. Why even he did that? But was I able to walk that time. My knee was so weak that I barely can stand. I’m so damn angry at him but why is it that I was happy when he carries all the way to the teacher’s room. Why do I feel save when I’m with him? My heart even beating fast and I was even blushing. Namjoo was talking by herself.

Namjoo stop her car at the side of the road. He cover her face with her palm and the through her hair. Then she talks again Yah Kim Namjoo, forget about it. You need to think what happen to you the past 3 years ago. No Namjoo you can’t have this feeling. You need to throw this feeling far away.

Then she takes a deep breath then exhale and she continue to drive all the way home. When she arrive her home, she when straight for her shower and then she went to sleep after taking her medicine because her head was so much in pain.

....

In the morning, Namjoo felt her head was so heavy to wake up. Her head was so much in pain. So she taught of just taking an off today. She took her phone and text Bomi. Then went back to sleep.

It was three in the evening, when Namjoo wake up. She took her shower and get dress. Then she went to the kitchen to take her medicine. Since she was bored, she decides to watch television. Without realizing she falls asleep again because of the medicine.

At 6.25 in the evening, Namjoo heard the bell of her house ring. She wake up ask “Who is it?”

“It me, Bomi. Open the door.” Bomi answers.

Namjoo walk toward the door and open the door. Bomi look at Namjoo and smile. Then she saw Namjoo pale face she become worried and ask “Oh My God! Kim Namjoo what happen to you? You look so pale.”

Then she came inside and pull Namjoo wrist and sit on the couch. Then Bomi went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of water. Then she took out the medicine which she bought with her and tell Namjoo to take it.

After taking the medicine, Bomi ask Namjoo to eat something. She serve the food that she bought on her way to Namjoo house and said “Let’s eat. Eunji wanted to join, but something came up. She tell me to tell you that call her. She wants to know about your health.” Then give Namjoo the food.

“Okay, I will. Thank you for the food.” Namjoo said and take the food from Bomi.

They start to eat. Then Bomi ask “What really happen? Why are suddenly sick. Did you got that nightmare again?”

Namjoo taught for a few times that should she tell Bomi everything or just a part of the story. Then she said “Well I stay late at school last night finishing my work. Then I went to the store room to take paper for print and photostat. At the store room, I forgot to place the door barrier against the door, so the door closes by itself. And you know the store room light is not working. So I freak out.”

“So who save you there? Was it the guard? I don’t think so it was the guard because the guard had trouble while he was on his duty. He said that something came up.” Bomi explain.

“Now that explains everything. I did try to call the guard from the window but nobody was there. So I started to freak out more.”

“Then who came and save you?”

“Kyungsoo did.”

“Kyungsoo oppa. You mean Do Kyungsoo. Chanyeol oppa's best friend, Kyungsoo.” Bomi said in her shock voice. Well she really didn’t expect that. Namjoo just nod her head.

Then Bomi continue “Wow! How did he know that you were there?”

“Well, he always calls me or text me. That night he call me. So I answer his call without even looking at the caller ID.” I said.

“He must really love you girl.”

When Namjoo hear Bomi said that, she look at her with weird face and ask “What do you mean by that?”

“Well Eunji said that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have something to settle in Jeonju. They have to travel in a day driving. He must be very tired and still he came and save you.”

“Really! I didn’t know that.” Namjoo was shock.

Namjoo taught by herself It’s like two hour’s drive from Seoul to Jeonju. He must be really tired, but he still calls me and helps me out from the store room. He even carries me in his arm. He must be tired from driving. Oh My God. What did I do? I didn’t even thank him properly because I was annoyed. I even hit him. Kim Namjoo, what did you do?

“Yah Kim Namjoo. What happen to you? Did you hear what I say?” Bomi hand shake my arm brings Namjoo back to reality.

“What? What did you say?” Namjoo said looking at Bomi.

Bomi smile and said “Well I said that, I’m going now. I have a date with my dad today.”

Namjoo nod and said “Ow...ow... Okay. Say hi to your dad.” They stand up and walk toward the door. Before walk away Bomi remind Namjoo to take her medicine before sleeping and to call or text Eunji.

Namjoo just nod. Then she close the door after Bomi went away. Then she take her phone that was in her room and call Eunji to say that she’s fine. After done talking to Eunji, she look at her phone and think about should she call or text Kyungsoo or not. When she was deep in taught, her phone ring telling her a text just came in startle her. She look at the phone and it was Kyungsoo.

She look at the clock which was hanging on the wall and saw that it was already 7.30pm. is time for Kyungsoo text her. Then she read it.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Hey beautiful. How are you today? I heard from Chanyeol you’re sick. Are u ok now? And please replay this text so that I know your fine.

Namjoo taught for awhile that should she replay the text or not. Then she thinks that she should replay his text this time and said sorry and thanks.

Namjoo start to type

Hey, I’m fine. Bomi just give me medicine... Kyungsoo shi, thank you for helping me yesterday and I’m sorry that I was harsh at you. I didn’t know that you were travelling from Seoul to Jeonju and from Jeonju back to Seoul. Thank you again from helping me even you are tired.

Then Namjoo press sent after second taught.

Kyungsoo was so happy when his phone beeps. When he see Namjoo name on the notification, he was double the happy. He was even jumping around. When he calm down, he read the text. He was smiling and said to himself she’s worry about me. Oh My God. I’m so happy.

Then he reply Namjoo text

It’s my duty to save the girl that I care about. And you need the help. If it was other people I would still help. Don’t worry about me. Now you need to go to sleep. I know is still early, but you need a proper rest.

When Namjoo read the text, she had a mixed feeling. The girl that he care about? What does he mean by that? And why am I’m jealous when he said that even if it was other people he will still help me. No Namjoo you are not jealous. Forget it.

Then she places the phone on her bed and went for a long shower. After taking her medicine, she went to sleep.