EPILOGUE

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

3 Years Later

“Do Su Bin! I’ll count to three you better come here now and clean your toys.” Namjoo shout from the living room.

Kyungsoo who was doing his work in the room, walk out and ask Namjoo “Baby, what happen. Why are you shouting?”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo angrily and said “I told you to stop spoiling her, didn’t I. Now look what happen to the living room. It’s not even a living room.” Then she call her daughter back “Do Su Bin. Now. If not you won’t get any ice cream and sweet anymore.”

Just then Su Bim walk to the living room from her room. Namjoo look at her and said “Clean it now. You are not going anywhere and not going to have dinner until clean this. Understand.”

Su Bim pout and nod her head and said “Okay momma. Daddy can you help?”

Kyungsooo smile and nod but Namjoo stop him and said “You are going to clean this by yourself. You are three years old now.” Then she look at Kyungsoo and said “And you are going back in the room and get ready. Now.”

“I’m sorry princess. Daddy can’t help.” Kyungsoo said to Su Bin and then walk in the room. When Su Bin was done cleaning her toys, Namjoo smile and said “That’s my girl. Now let’s go to your room and get you ready. Okay.” Namjoo said.

Su Bin nod and walk to her room holding Namjoo hand. When she Namjoo was getting her ready, she ask “Where are we going momma?”

“To your Eunji aunty house.”

“Yeah! I can’t wait to play with Jun Ho.” Su Bin said happily.

Namjoo just smile. when she was done, Namjoo said “Done. Now, why don’t you go and wait for us watching your cartoon while momma get ready. Okay.”

Su Bin nod and walk out running. Then Namjoo half shout “Be care full going down the stairs princess.”

“Okay momma.” Su Bin said.

When she walk in her room, Kyungsoo just came out from the bathroom. Namjoo smile looking at her and walk near her and wrapped his arm around Namjoo waist and Namjoo’s arm around Kyungsoo neck.

“How are you now?” Kyungsoo said.

“Better.” Namjoo said smile.

“How the baby?” Kyungsoo said.

“The baby is good. But he is giving his momma a hard time. I barely can sleep at night since he always kick me at night.”

Yes Namjoo is pregnant again for the second time for 6 and half month now. This time is boy. Both of them are so happy. Su Bin is happy to when she know that she will get a baby brother.

Kyungsoo kneel down and said “Hey there little football player, you behave inside their okay. Don’t give you momma a hard time. Be a good boy. Shes having a hard time enough her with your sister and daddy.”

Namjoo caress Kyungsoo hair and laugh. Then Namjoo said “Now go and wear some clothes. You without any shirt really . Before I take you on the bed go and wear some clothes.”

Kyungsoo raised eyebrows and said “Ohhh! I like it.” And laugh.

Namjoo become shy and said “God! This hormone. I didn’t say that. The hormone make. Me. blame the hormone.”

Kyungsoo just laugh. “I don’t care sweetheart. Why don’t we just forget about going to Eunji house and do what you just say.”

“No...no..no...not going to happen. Now go and put some clothes. I need to shower.”

“Do you need help?” Kyungsoo ask just to tease Namjoo.

“It’s fine. I can take my shower by myself.” Then she push Kyungsoo slightly. Kyungsoo smile and kiss Namjoo lips and let Namjoo go. Then she went to take a shower.

When everyone was ready, they went to Eunji’s house.

...

21 Years Later.

“Momma, can we talk?” Su Bin walk in Namjoo’s room and ask Namjoo. Namjoo smile and said “Sure princess. Come in.”

Su Bin walk in and sit beside Namjoo. Namjoo saw her daughter worry face and ask “What happen princess? You look worry.”

Su Bin smile and said “Nothing. Mom can I ask something?”

“Sure. Anything. What is it?” Namjoo said caressing Su Bin hair.

“How did you know daddy was the one for you?”

Namjoo smile and said “I didn’t know in the first place. Come, I tell you about me and your daddy, lie down beside me.” Namjoo smile. Su Bin did. She lie down beside Namjoo and hug her waist. Namjoo caress Su Bin hair and start telling her everything from beginning how he meet Kyungsoo until end. Then Namjoo ask “Why are you asking me this princess?” Namjoo was curious. Su Bin even look disturb this last few days.

Su Bin change her position from lying down to sitting down. Then she said “Mom I’m having a trouble this past few days.”

“What is it dear. You can tell me everything.”

“First promise you won’t tell daddy.”

“I won’t. What is it sweetheart?”

“There is this guy, in my office, we were close enough. I know him for about 5 years now since he use to be in the same collage as I am.”

“So it’s about a guy. Okay than.”

“Yes it is. I never have feeling for him. I took him as my senior and friend. That’s all. But last this Monday, remember I say I was out with my friends and will be late.”

Namjoo nod her head. Then Su Bin continue “He confess. He said he love me since the first time he saw me in the collage.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“I don’t know mom. It’s complicated. I will just agree if his like dad, but he is not. He is the CEO’s son and his going to be the new COO soon.”

“Wait, he is your Chorong aunty and Suho uncle son?” Namjoo said in shock.

Su Bin bit her lips and nod. “I didn’t know in the first place he was Chorong aunty and Suho’s uncle son since we never meet on our gathering day. Until last week when I saw him talking to Suho uncle and hear him call Suho uncle dad.”

“Can I ask you one thing princess?” Su Bin nod. Then Namjoo said “Did you get angry when you know the truth?”

“Yes I did. I got so angry until I didn’t bother to talk to him or answer his call and text. I don’t why, but I was so mad.” Su Bin said.

Namjoo smile and said “Now tell me if he be near you or hold your hand unintentionally or anything okay, do your heart beat fast. When his near you, you are happy and your heart skip a beat when he look at you and when his not near you, you miss him.”

“Yes momma. I do. I don’t know why but I do.”

“You are just like me. I felt the same thing when I’m near your daddy, and when he is not, I miss him. That’s love sweetheart. You love him. That why you were mad when he lie to you who he really is. You felt betrayed.”

“Really mommy? I’m not sure. If daddy know this I’ll be in a big trouble.”

“No you won’t. Don’t believe your dad so much? I got married when I was your age. If you love him, go and tell him. It’s not a problem. About your daddy, don’t bother him. I’ll talk to him. He will understand. But always listen to your heart okay. Don’t take too much time. Before it gets too late, tell him you love him too.”

Su Bin smile and hug Namjoo. “Thank you momma. Thank you so much. I love you. You help a lot.”

Namjoo hug her back and said “No problem dear. Anything for my daughter happiness. If you are happy, then I am.”

They broke the hug.. Su Bin kiss Namjoo hug and said thank you again. Just then, Kyungsoo walk in the room. He was shock to see Su Bin the room.

“Hay my two lovely girl. How are you?” Kyungsoo said and walk to Namjoo and kiss her lips. Su Bin adore her parents so much. the way her dad look at her mom and her mom at her dad. Their love to each other is so pure and deep. She sometime felt jealous and happy looking at her parents. She just hope that someone will look at her just like how her dad look at her mom. Maybe she already found one.

Kyungsoo kiss Su Bin forehead and ask “Is everything okay?”

“We are fine daddy. Anyway, thank you momma. I’ll get going now.”

Namjoo nod her head and smile. Su Bin kiss Namjoo cheek again and walk out the room. Kyungsoo loosen his tie and sit down beside Namjoo and lean his back at the headboard. He place his arm on Namjoo shoulder. Namjoo move close and hug his torse. Kyungsoo kiss her forehead and ask “So what we’re both of you talking about?”

“Nothing. It’s just a girl things.”

“Now more curious.”

Namjoo looka at Kyungsoo and said “Really. It’s nothing serious. Don’t worry.” And give a kiss on Kyungsoo lips.

“I love you Do Kyungsoo.”

“I love you too Do Namjoo.” Kyungsoo said and kiss Namjoo lips. This time a deep and passionate kiss. Even there are 40+ now but their love is still strong.

“How’s our son doing in the collage?” Kyungsoo ask.

“His fine. He is just stress since it’s going to be final year. I told him that if he want to come home I don’t mind.”

Kyungsoo just nod. Then Namjoo told Kyungsoo to take shower and she will get the dinner ready. Kyungsoo nod and walk to the bathroom after giving Namjoo a kiss on lips again.

Namjoo and Kyungsoo is happy now. Infact very happy. they were blass with a beautiful, sweet and shy daughter like her mother and handsome, kind-hearted and happy-go-lucky son like his dad. Namjoo was able to forget about her past. She never had the bad dream anymore. And like Kyungsoo promise to Namjoo brother, only smile and laugh will be heard from Namjoo and she won’t make Namjoo cry. The only time time Namjoo will cry is when she’s having a labour or when her hormone is unstable. Their love is still the same. Pure and deep. Infect their love and care grow each days. They are happy now. Every happy. Kyungsoo promise to love Namjoo eternally and he did. They both each other dearly and deeply.

 

THE END

That's the end for the story. thank you for reading and clicking like. I'm very happy. It's sad that it's the end. I try to write another story soon. Still finding an idea to write one. anyway thank you again to everyone reading this fanfic. Sorry if it a boring and slow one. Love you all.

From author 

XOXO.