CHAPTER 61

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When Namjoo was eating her dinner in the kitchen, Kyungsoo walk in the kitchen, take a glass and water from the fridge, and pour it in the glass. He takes a sit in front Namjoo and looks at Namjoo.

“What?” Namjoo ask without looking at him. She know Kyungsoo is looking at her.

Kyungsoo shook his head and said, “Just that I miss to look at you.”

Namjoo just smile and let Kyungsoo be. She looks back at her phone and scrolling down the instagram.

Namjoo was scrolling and smiling at some of the picture. Kyungsoo get slightly jealous and ask, “What are you looking at?”

“Just going through my instagram.” Namjoo answer while her eyes are still on the phone screen.

Kyungsoo snatch it from Namjoo’s hand. Namjoo look at Kyungsoo with her angry frown face and said, “Give it back.”

“No. I just got home and you are not focusing on me. You need to focus on me not your instagram. I’m jealous with your instgram.”

Namjoo who wanted to scold Kyungsoo fade away. Namjoo start to laugh and said “Like really. You are jealous with instagram. Grow up Kyungsoo.”

Namjoo stand up, walk to the sink, and wash the dishes. Kyungsoo who was still sitting, was going trough at Namjoo’s instagram. Then he asks, “Who is Han Sang Hyuk. You like his picture. Look he even respond to your comment. How could he write this? I know I am. Miss the crazy you. When can we get to gather? Miss our old days. Hah! Hello there mister, she’s married.”

Namjoo laugh at her jealous husband. Then she got an idea. She plans to make him more jealous.

“Hey that’s not polite. You cannot go through someone’s instagram and read his or her comment.”

“Tell me who he is?”

“Well he is my ex. I use to date him.”

“That’s it. I’m gonna unfollow him from your account.”

“Don’t you dare Do Kyungsoo”

“I don’t care.”

Namjoo quickly walk to Kyungsoo and take her phone. “You can’t do that. He’s my friend.”

“What if he has feelings for you again?”

Namjoo laugh and said, “His just a friend. A high school friend. Me, Bomi, Eunji and he use to hangout together. The comment was about me, Eunji and Bomi. Now stop being jealous. I was just kidding.”

“Don’t joke around like that again. I don’t like it.”

Namjoo just smile and shook her head looking at Kyungsoo. She walk toward the living room and sat on the couch. She switches on the television since her favourite drama ‘W’ was on. She was into the drama she did not realize that Kyungsoo was sitting beside her.

Namjoo laugh because of some funny scene and Kyungsoo smile looking at Namjoo. He really, like when Namjoo laugh and smile. They still melt his heart. However, his face changes when Namjoo was laughing and said “Hahaha! He is so cute.”

Kyungsoo look at the television and looking at the person that Namjoo was talking about. Nevertheless, Kyungsoo then let it be since he is an actor. Then Kyungsoo have a dirty idea. He places his index finger on Namjoo neck and start to seduce her. Namjoo felt the tickle and slap Kyungsoo hand away. Kyungsoo did it repeatedly to annoyed Namjoo. Namjoo push his hand, look at Kyungsoo, and said, “Stop it Do Kyungsoo.”

“You’ve been calling me Do Kyungsoo since I got back. I am not happy Mrs. Do Namjoo. I told you to call me with sweet name. Not by my full name.”

“Well not now. I’m busy watching.”

In the end, Kyungsoo was the one who got annoyed. He took the remote control and switch of the television. Namjoo got angry and said “Hey! I was watching.”

“Your drama time is over.” Kyungsoo stand up and pick Namjoo up bridal style. Namjoo was shock and said, “Put me down. I need to watch that drama.”

“Not gonna happen. Stay still or not both of us might fall.”

“Put me down Mister. I said put me down NOW.”

The next thing you know both of them was in the room. Kyungsoo put Namjoo down and said, “There you go. I’ve put you down.”

“Good.” Namjoo try to stand up but Kyungsoo was faster. He pushes Namjoo until Namjoo was lay back on bed and Kyungsoo was on top of her. Both of Kyungsoo hand was on Namjoo wrist and was on top of Namjoo head

Namjoo was startle and did not move. Namjoo ask in her shivering voice “Wh-what are y-you do-doing?”

“You say you’ll give my kiss. So now I want it.”

“Kyungsoo no.” She struggle herself trying to be free from Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo was stronger. He move forward and place his lips on Namjoo’s soft lips. Namjoo close her eyes. It took some time before Namjoo kiss him back. Kyungsoo was smiling in his kiss. The kiss becomes deeper. Kyungsoo take Namjoo’s right hand and place it on his shoulder. Then he places his hand on Namjoo waist.

When they broke the kiss, Kyungsoo place his forehead on Namjoo’s. They look at each other eyes.

“God I miss your kiss and I miss you.” Kyungsoo said.

“I miss it to.” Namjoo said shyly.

“I love you Namjoo.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo in his eyes. She taught that this is the best time to confess and said shyly “I love you to Kyungsoo.”

When Kyungsoo heard that, his eyes were wide open. He was shock and said, “What did you say?”

“I love you to Do Kyungsoo.” Namjoo start to blush. It is good that it was dark and only light from the window was there.

“Really. God I'm happy. I am really am happy. Please say it again.”

“I love you to my husband.”

Kyungsoo was so happy. He kisses Namjoo again on the lips. He was smiling and Namjoo was to. Suddenly, the kiss become passionate, Namjoo’s both hands was around Kyungsoo neck and tug her finger in Kyungsoo hair. Kyungsoo right hand was on Namjoo side waist, and his left was on the bed so that he won’t give a impact on Namjoo’s body. Kyungsoo start to move his kiss to Namjoo’s cheek, chin, throat, neck and under her ear.

Then Kyungsoo said, “Stop me now or not it will get hard for me to stop baby.”

“Don’t stop then.”

Kyungsoo pull from kissing her neck and look at Namjoo. His eyes start to spark “Are you sure?”

Namjoo just nod her head “Make me yours.” Kyungsoo start to kiss her lips again and move to her cheek, chin, throat, neck and her shoulder. His hand was under Namjoo’s t-shirt caressing her bare waist and move to her ribs. Namjoo moan every time Kyungsoo was kissing on her sensitive part that is under her ear. Then the rest night went away by them making love.