CHAPTER 24

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After getting everything ready, they all went home. Namjoo went home with Kyungsoo since Bomi have something to settle with Beakhyun.

On the way back home, Kyungsoo ask curiously “So how’s your leg?”

Namjoo answer “Fine. Felling better. Maybe because you massage it yesterday. Thank you.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “No problem at all.”

When they arrive at Namjoo place, Kyungsoo was about to go out from his car, but Namjoo stop her by grabbing his hand. Kyungsoo stop and turn to look at his hand where Namjoo grab. Namjoo realize it and let it go and apologize.

“You don’t need to send me. I’m fine. I still can walk and I live in an apartment where they provide lift.” Namjoo said.

Kyungsoo didn’t want to at first, but then he respect Namjoo decision and he didn’t want Namjoo to hate him, so he just agree.

Namjoo step out from the car. Before closing the door, Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and thanked him “Thank you Kyungsoo shi. Really appreciate it.”

Kyungsoo nod and smile to her. Then Namjoo close the door and walk in her apartment.

When Namjoo is out from his sight, Kyungsoo drive away.

...

KYUNGSOO POV

Like always I start my routine with taking shower, get ready, and make a simple breakfast and text Namjoo good morning. Even I know she won’t replay my text but it become habit.

It was a busy day since it was three days of holiday. After finish my works, I step out from the office and I realize that it’s getting late and dark. Since I’m so lazy and tired to cook at home, I went to my one of favourite restaurant to eat my dinner.

I walk inside the restaurant and it was full. Then I taught to eat at other restaurant but I stop before step out from the restaurant. I saw my dream girl there, alone, playing her phone while waiting for food. Looking at the restaurant and it was full and there is no place to sit, I taught about using that excuses to sit with her. I walk to her and greet her “Hello there Namjoo shi.”

Namjoo look at me and she was shock. She raise her eyebrows and ask “Oh Hello. What are you doing here Kyungsoo shi?”

“Well I’m here to eat of course.”

Namjoo was about to laugh but she hold it. I can tell just by looking at her face. Then she said “Well of course. How stupid of me to ask that kind of question.”

“It’s okay. Well, can I ask something?”

Namjoo frown and said “What is it?”

“Well since is pack here in this restaurant and I really want to eat here today since this is my one of favorite restaurant, can I sit with you. Or are you here with someone?”

“Well no I’m not. I’m all alone. Well have a sit. I don’t mind since I know who you are.”

I nod my head and thanked her.

After I sit and order my food, I look at Namjoo who was still playing with her phone. Maybe she’s texting someone or reading something because she will suddenly laugh and smile. Then I brave myself and ask “So why are you here alone. Didn’t bother to come with your friends.”

Namjoo stop from scrolling her phone and look at me. Then she said “Well Eunji is married. Bomi had something to settle, and I’m just so tired and lazy to cook today since is the first day of school. That’s why. How about you? Why are you here alone?”

“Well same like you. I was working late and getting some works done. By the time I step out from the office, it was late and I'm so lazy to cook. That’s why I’m here alone.”

She just nods. When I was about to ask something, her phone rings telling her that someone is calling.

When she looks at her phone screen, she start to smile and answer it eagerly.

“Min Woo Oppa! How are you? It’s been a long time. I miss you so much.”

Oppa? Who is it that she is calling oppa? And why is she so happy about it? Oh God I’m curious to know.

Then she stops and starts laughing. Maybe the person who calls was saying something that makes her laugh.

Then Namjoo said “Really! You’re coming to Korea. At last. It's been a long time since I saw you. When are you coming? What make you need to come here?”

“This Wednesday. I can pick you up. I have no problem with it. What time will you land?”

“At night. Okay. I can’t wait to see you. Then we can have a date.”

“Okay bye. See you this Wednesday oppa. Bye.”

Then she hangs up. She was still smiling and I felt jealous. Who is this guy that she’s so excited to meet?

Then our food arrives. Of course I was doing all the talking. She will just answer it short.

After done having our dinner, I pay for both of our food. Namjoo insist at first, but I told her that to let me pay as thank you to let him eat and sit with her. She just nods since I was being so stubborn.