CHAPTER 23

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When Namjoo was walking toward the forest, she was cursing Beakhyun by herself “Byun Beakhyun, when I’m out from the forest, you are so dead. I’m gonna kill you.” And keep on walking. She stop when she taught that she was far enough but she didn’t realize that she went far into the forest that possible for her to find a way out is impossible.

Kyungsoo who was waiting with everyone for Namjoo was worry if Namjoo will be missing. When 5 minutes was over, Namjoo was lost. She didn’t know which way was out. She said “Which way was it. Was it this one or this one?” pointing to two different direction. She follow her heart and walk where she taught that it was the way out.

Its 15 minutes past by and Namjoo was still nowhere. Kyungsoo started to get worry and took his jacket and said “I’m going to find Namjoo. Is been 15 minutes and she’s not here yet.”

Then he walks away.

In the forest, Namjoo start to freak out because she could not find her way out. Tears start to fall on her cheek. Kyungsoo was so worried and keep on calling Namjoo name. Then Namjoo hear a voice of someone or maybe something walking. She started to freak out more and start to walk faster and she didn’t watch her step. Then she steps on something slippery and fall. When she falls, she shouts and Kyungsoo heard it. Kyungsoo walks towards the sound. She tries to stand up but she sprained her ankle.

Then the forest getting darker and Namjoo heard the same sound again. She started to cry louder. Then someone taps her back and calls her name. Namjoo didn’t even bother to look at the person. She turns around, hugs him and start to cry even louder. Kyungsoo was startle but she hugs Namjoo back tightly and try to cool her down.

“Bring me away from here. I’m scared.”

“Shhh!!! Namjoo everything is fine. I’m here. Now stop crying.” Kyungsoo try calm Namjoo down by caressing her back.

By voice, she knows it is Kyungsoo. She tightens her hug and continues crying.

When Namjoo stop crying, she breaks the hug and everything become awkward. She tries to stand but fail because she sprained her ankle. Then Kyungsoo offer her back to Namjoo and tell her to hop on. At first, Namjoo heisted but then she knows that won't able to walk so she hops on Kyungsoo back.

While they were walking, Kyungsoo start the conversation “So this how I can start talking to you? By saving you?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well this is the third time if I’m not mistaken. The first time will be when you were lock in the store room. The second time was when you were drunk and now. Am I your life saver?”

“Well I can say that might be true. You are some sort of my life saver. Everytime I involve in trouble, you’ll be there coming from nowhere.”

Because is getting darker, and is hard for them to find way out, Kyungsoo try to find a place to a place from them to sleep. While Kyungsoo was walking still carrying Namjoo on the back, the saw an old hut.

When they arrive at the hut, Kyungsoo place Namjoo down. The wind was blowing hard, make Namjoo shaver. She was hugging herself and was blowing her hand. Kyungsoo saw that, take off his jacket of and place it on Namjoo shoulder. Namjoo thanked him and pull the jacket tighter. Then he offer to massage Namjoo leg. At first she didn’t want to, but when Kyungsoo convince her that he will only massage and she won’t feel any pain, Namjoo agree.

Then in just how many minutes, she felt a sleep. Kyungsoo look at her and then pick her up bridal style and then lays her. For the whole night, he was like a psycho who watches Namjoo sleeping and smile.

Without realizing, it was the morning greets them. Namjoo move make Kyungsoo move his hand from Namjoo’s and move aside so that Namjoo won’t think bad about him. Namjoo wake up and sit. She looks at Kyungsoo who was acting showing he just woke up. Namjoo greets him good morning and Kyungsoo greet her back.

Thinking about what happen last night, Namjoo become awkward with Kyungsoo and start to curse herself “Why did you hug her Namjoo yah. Now what will he think.”

When they step outside the tent, everyone came and was so happy to find them. The girls took Namjoo away and the guys walk with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was looking at Namjoo the whole way to make sure she’s alright and don’t have any problem walking with her sprained ankle.