CHAPTER 9

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

After I park my car, I went for a walk at the Han River just to clear my mind. While I was walking, I saw someone that is so familiar from far. I look at her and I realize that is Namjoo. She was walking alone. However, why is she here alone? Isn’t it dangerous for a girl be walk alone in the dark. I wanted to go and talk to her but I stop myself. I know if I go and talk to her, she’ll run away. Therefore, I plan to just walk near her without she realizes it.

When I was walking near her, there were little boy running and bump into her. That little boy was crying and apologizing to her. I saw her smile change to a worry face. He knee down and look at that boy. I was curious and went nearer so that I can hear what she’s talking to that little boy.

“What happen little boy? Why are you crying? Is okay if you bump into me. I’m not mad.” Namjoo said with her sweet voice, trying to persuade that boy.

That girl was crying harder. Then Namjoo hug her and said “Is okay little boy. Noona is not angry. Stop crying.” Caressing her hair to calm that little boy.

After a while, that boy stops crying and smile to her. Then that girl said, “I’m sorry noona. I was running and I did not saw you. I’m really am sorry.”

Namjoo smile and said, “How many time have I tell you. It’s okay. It wasn’t your fault.”

Namjoo sit on one of the bench there and tell that boy to sit beside her. That boy sits beside her and smiles. Then the boy said, “You are so sweet noona. No one ever talk to me like how you talk to me. Why are you so kind?”

Namjoo laugh and smile again. I melt again. She has such a beautiful smile. Why can’t she smile at me like that? Why can’t she talk to me like how she’s talking to that boy? I felt jealous. Then Namjoo asks that boy “Am I sweet? I didn’t know that. Well people always say that I’m a very scary person.” And laugh again with that boy. Then she continues, “So tell me your name handsome boy?”

“My name is Lee Min Jun. I’m 8 years old.”

“I’m Kim Namjoo. I am 24 years old. So Mr Lee Min Jun, why are you here alone? Where’s your parent? Shouldn’t you should be with your parents?”

That boy shook his head and said, “I just want to be alone. I don’t want to go home yet.”

Namjoo smile and said, “Okay then. Why don’t you be Noona date today? Will you? I’ll buy you ice cream? And we can talk about a lot of thing.”

That boy just nod and smile. Namjoo smile back and stand up. When they were walking toward where I was standing, I wanted to run away but Namjoo saw me. I smile and said “Hello there Namjoo. Didn’t expect to meet you here.”

Namjoo look at me and said “Hello Kyungsoo shi. What are you doing here?”

I smile and said “Oh! I was just walking around. I didn’t know where to go so I stop by here. What about you? What are you doing here?” Then I look at the boy and ask so that she won’t suspect that I was stalking her all this while “and who is this handsome boy her?”

That boy bow to said, “Hello My name is Lee Min Jun. I am Namjoo noona date for today. What is oppa name?”

I smile at that boy and answer his question “Hello there Lee Min jun. Oppa name is Do Kyungsoo. I am your Namjoo noona friend.”

He nod and said “Kyungsoo hyung why don’t you follow us on a date. Namjoo noona is buying me an ice cream.”

I smile and look at Namjoo. I saw her face change from a big smile to shock face. I taught that this is the only time I can talk and look at her as much as I want. I look back at that boy and said, “I would like too, but you need to ask Namjoo noona first if I can come along with both of you. If she saying yes, I’ll come with you.”

Then that boy turns to look at Namjoo and ask “Namjoo noona. Can this hyung follow us? He is your friend.”

Namjoo smile and nod her head “Of course he can. As you wish.”

That boy looks happy. Then we start to walk at the ice cream stall. While we were walking, that boy look at me and said “Kyungsoo oppa, can I hold your hand?”

I look at that boy and smile. Then I said “Sure.” That boy immediately holds my hand and we continue walking. I was so happy because we look like a happy family. If I can stop time, I would capture this moment and save it.

When we arrive at the ice cream stall, we bought our own flavour and the sit at one of the empty chair. Namjoo didn’t look at me. Her focus was more at that boy. However, me, my focus was on her. I like this side of Namjoo. The way she smiles at that boy, the way she talks at that boy. She has the motherly side that make me smile and melt.

When I was focusing my eyes on her, suddenly Min Jun said “Hyung. Do you like Namjoo noona?”

I was startle, look at that boy, and laugh awkwardly. Then I said, “No I don’t. Why are you asking me that question?”

That boy smile and said “Then why are you looking at Namjoo noona like that?”

“Like what?” I ask.

“Like how my dad uses to look at my mom. My dad said that is the look of a person loves someone.”

I cough because of shock. I look at Namjoo and again her face change. Namjoo look at me and I smile. However, she didn’t smile back. I was sad but I let it be. I look again at Min Jun and said “Really? I didn’t know that. Well Min Jun ah, Namjoo noona and hyung are just friends. Not more than that. Okay.”

Min Jun just nod and smile. Then he looks at Namjoo again and continues talking.

After finish our ice cream, we sent Min Jun to her house. Min Jun wave at us. Before he went inside her apartment, he turns and came to us. Then he told both of us kneel down. Both of us knee down. He gives a kiss on Namjoo cheek and mine. Then he said “Thank you so much for the ice cream noona and hyung. I really hope to meet you again.”

I just smile. Namjoo hug him and said “Noona hope to meet you again to.” And mess with his hair. Min Jun just smile and walk away.

Before Namjoo able to walk away, I stop her. I brave myself and ask her “Namjoo ah, since is going to be 7 soon, let’s have a dinner with me. Please.” I know she will say no, but hey, you need to try at least once.

Namjoo turn and look at me. Then she said, “i’m so sorry. But I’m really am not interested. Sorry Kyungsoo shi.”

“I taught so you will say no. But please. Just for this once. Or your parents are waiting for you.”

Then I saw her face change when I talk about parents. Then he said “Kyungsoo shi, I really hope you understand. But I just don’t want to.”

“Please just for this once. Then I won’t ask any date from you. Please Namjoo shi.”

Then she said “Okay. Just for this once. Then stop disturb me.”

I nod and smile “Thank you Namjoo shi.”

Then we walk at the nearest restaurant for dinner.

> END OF POV <