CHAPTER 43

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

The next morning, after brushing her teeth, Namjoo went outside her room and walk to the door where Kyungsoo is sleeping. Then she knocks the door for a few times. When the door was open, Namjoo saw Kyungsoo who just woke up. His hair was messy that make him look more charming. Namjoo heart skips a beat. Then Kyungsoo said “Oh Namjoo shi. What is it? What time is it?”

Namjoo clear and said “It’s 7.15 am. And we promise Eunji and Chanyeol to meet at 9.30 at their place.”

“Oh okay. Thank you for waking me up.”

Then Namjoo eyes were looking at the t-shirt that Kyungsoo was wearing. It is the same as her. She knows it’s her brother t-shirt since that is the t-shirt that they bought together and pretending that they were couple. Then she smile. Kyungsoo saw the smile and said “Why are smiling?”

“Nothing. It’s just that you t-shirt. Is same as what I’m wearing.”

Kyungsoo look at his t-shirt, look at Namjoo t-shirt, and laugh. “I didn’t realize it.”

“It’s okay. Here. Take this.” Namjoo give toothbrush and toothpaste to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo take it and thanked her. Then Namjoo went to the kitchen and start cooking a simple breakfast before going to take her shower.

After taking her shower, Namjoo came out from her room with her hand luggage. Kyungsoo who was waiting for Namjoo at the living room stand up and turn to look at Namjoo. He walks toward Namjoo and help her with her bag. Then Namjoo told Kyungsoo that they should have a simple breakfast before going out.

After having their breakfast, Kyungsoo help Namjoo with her bag and place it in the boot. Then they drive straight to Kyungsoo place.

At Kyungsoo place, like help Kyungsoo pack his things just like how she promises to. When done helping Kyungsoo packing his things. Namjoo went out and let Kyungsoo have shower. Just after Namjoo walk out from his room, Kyungsoo took his undergarments and place it inside his bag. After taking his shower and got ready, he walks out from the room with his bag. Then they drive straight to Eunji and Chanyeol apartment.

When they arrive at Chanyeol and Eunji apartment, they saw Chanyeol and Beakhyun were arranging the bags inside the car boot. Kyungsoo park the car and then they walk to their friend and greet them. After done placing the bags in the car, the walk and sit with each other’s partner. Chanyeol was sitting at the driving sit and Eunji was beside him, Kyungsoo sat behind Chanyeol sit and beside him was Namjoo and Bomi and Beakhyun was at the back. Then they drive off to Jeju Island. Along the way they just talk.

Then Bomi gave Namjoo a pen drive and told Namjoo to give it to Eunji. When Namjoo gave the pen drive to Eunji, Bomi told her to connect it ti the USB driver. Eunji did it and songs start to play.

The all sings to the songs that were played. Then, one of the songs that gave Namjoo, Bomi and Eunji memories. It was Thank You Very Much from Bestie. Then Namjoo start to smile. Bomi and Eunji look at Namjoo. Bomi said “Namjoo ah, it’s your song. Remember, it was our last week of school and you saw that guy was with other girl.”

“Of course I remember. He taught that I will cry but I didn’t at all since I know in the first place that he was cheating on me.” Namjoo said.

Everyone laugh. Kyungsoo was just looking at Namjoo. He was happy that Namjoo was able to forget about what happen yesterday to her.

The girls were singing the songs happily. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were just singing slowly, but Beakhyun was singing just like how the girls were singing since his use to it.

When they were on the ferry, all of them get out from the car and the view. Kyungsoo was just looking at Namjoo from far away. He knows that Namjoo need a time alone to clear her mind.

While Namjoo was deep in her taught. Beakhyun push her lightly from the back just to joke around. Namjoo startle and shout. She turns around and was looking at Beakhyun. She knows it was Beakhyun who did it. Then she shouts and starts to hit Beakhyun. Both of them was just laughing. Then they stop. Bomi was still laughing ask Namjoo “Babe, I wanted to ask you about this since this morning. What happen to your face?”

Namjoo who was laughing, stop and didn’t know what to say. She was out of words. Then Eunji came and said “Yes tell us Namjoo ah. What happen? I want to know to?”

She look a Kyungsoo and then back to Eunji and Bomi. Then she said “I fell in the toilet. That’s all.”

“Are you sure? You are not lying isn’t it? It looks bad.”

“Yes. I’m not lying. I really felt in the bathroom. The floor was wet and I knock my head at the sink and my lips on the floor.”

I’m sorry guys I have to lie. I don’t want to spoil the fun that we are having together. Namjoo said in her heart.

“Okay then if you said so. Next time be careful.”

Namjoo just smile and nod her head.