CHAPTER 49

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

I was walking along the beach and I let the water sock my leg and holding my sandals. While I was walking, I feel that someone was holding my hand. I look and smile.

“Omma.”

“My daughter Namjoo.” Omma said smiling at me.

“Where’s appa and oppa?” I ask.

“We are here sweetheart.” Appa said from my back, walk beside me, and place his hand on my shoulder.

“Why are you looking so sad daughter?” Appa ask.

I give him a small smile and said “Nothing. I just miss you guys a lot.”

“Well we miss you too my sweet sweet sister.” Oppa said. I laugh. I really, like when oppa call me that. He calls me that every time.

“So tell us. What’s bothering our princess?” omma ask this time looking at me.

“Let’s take a sit first. Can we?”

Then we all went and sit on the sand under the big tree. I sit in the middle between my omma and appa. Then I tell my omma to straight her leg and place my head in her lap. Omma just smile and caressing my hair.

“So what happen princess? Is something troubling you?”

“Omma can I know something?”

“What is it?”

“How did you know that dad was the one?”

“Why are you asking me this question? Have you already met someone special?”

“Just. I want to know.”

“Well when first I saw your dad, it wasn’t a good impression. He was flirting with other girls. I didn’t care because he was my senior and I was just a junior. My plan was just to focus on my studies. Then one day, when I was rushing for my class, I bump into your dad. But it didn’t give me any effect since I was late for my class.”

“But it did give me effect. I felt in love with your mom eyes instantly.” Appa said smiling to mom.

“So how did you know that you love appa?”

“Well one day, appa came to me and said the he love me. I didn’t believe since he was the biggest playboy you can find in the collage. But your father keeps on approaching me and tries to win my heart. So one day, I realize that I felt in love with him. Well you know when that guy is near you or even just looking at you makes your heart beat fast. I get those feelings. First I taught it was normal but one day, your appa have a football games far from Seoul and I started to miss him. So I realize that I love him.”

“What makes you say yes when appa ask you to marry him.”

“Well, since I love him so much and I know and my heart keeps on saying that he is the one so I say yes. He said that he will love me forever and eternally and he did. Even after we got our divorce he still love me like before.”

“So now tell me daughter have you found someone to take care of you.”

“Nope. I didn’t.” Then I sit and look at omma, appa and last at my oppa. Then I continue, “But omma, appa, oppa, there is this one guy proposes me last few days. He said that he loves me.”

“Really! I’m happy for you my sister.”

“Yes, but I’m scared oppa. I don’t know if he will love me forever like how appa love omma. I’m scared that my past will affect our relationship.”

“Dear, listen. Until when you want to close your heart? You need to learn to open it again and let someone enter and take care of your heart. That still guy proposes you even after he knows everything that happen to you. Princess, if a guy asks a girl to marry him means that he’s ready to take care of you and love you forever. You need to open you heart and say yes and let god handle everything. And I know deep down in your heart, you start to have feeling for him. Don’t you?” Appa said

“I don’t know appa. Maybe.”

“Look Namjoo you need to open your heart and let people take care of you now. We won’t always be there to take care of you.”

“What appa is saying is true. I and appa won’t always be there to protect you from the evil guys like always.” Oppa said

“What are you saying? You guys are here always with me. You guys are not living me alone aren’t you?” Tears start to drop.

“Namjoo, we have to. Just say yes to this guy. I know he can take care of you. He even looks a good guy.”

“How did you know that?” I said looking at oppa.

“Remember. We always are watching for you from haven. And we will always watching for you. Now is time for us to go. Just say yes to him and let him love you forever. He will take care of you. I can grantee that.” Oppa said.

My tears start to fall. When I look at them standing up. I follow them. All of them kiss me and walking toward the water, I wanted to run after them but something is stopping me. My leg could not move. I keep on calling them but them just walk away looking at me smiling.

“OMMA, APPA, OPPA! DON’T LIVE ME ALONE.” I shout.

“OMMA, APPA, OPPA!” Then I wake up. It was a dream. It was just a dream. But why was it felt so real. I start to cry hugging my leg. Then I remember about what omma, appa and oppa said to me. I look at the ring that Kyungsoo gave me on the side table. I took it and look at the ring. When I took out the ring, I saw my name and a word write Love You Eternally. There was also a heartbeat wave on it.

I give a deep taught. Then I took my phone and text Kyungsoo.

Me to Kyungsoo.

Can we meet 2morrow night at the park near my house???

Then I press sent. I felt a sleep waiting for him to text me back.

A beep on my phone wakes me up. I look at the clock that was hanging on the wall infront of my bed. It’s 6.25 in the morning. I look at the phone which I was holding since last night and open the text.

Kyungsoo to Me.

Sure. I love to. Meet u tonight then.

After reading the text, I place my phone on the dressing table and walk to the bathroom to shower.

> END OF POV <