CHAPTER 6

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

Since that day, I start to text her like every single day. Is been a month and half. Is sad where sometime she will read it but just ignore my text. I even try to call her. She picks up but she knows it’s me, she’ll hang on me. I did feel sad because she shows that she’s really not interested in me. However, that did not stop me from calling and texting her. I don’t care if she’s not interested in me. Nevertheless, I am. For me she’s different. Since school days every single girls will try to approach me but I am the one who push them away. Namjoo is different. She’s not even interested in me. She’s the one who pushing me away. That’s what makes me want to approach her.

While I was doing my work on my computer, Chanyeol came in with her big smile on his face. He even greets everyone in the office. He barely does that especially this past 2 weeks. Then I ask him. “What is your problem dude? You seem very happy today. What happen?"

He smile and answer, "Yes I am. I am damn happy. I feel like I'm the happiest guy in the world. I feel like I'm on cloud nine."

I made a weird face and ask again "Hey! What are you trying to tell Park Chanyeol?"

"I tell you later. When we have our lunch. Now let's just work since boss will be on his way."

I just nod my head.

...

LUNCH BREAK

After we bought our food and have a sit. I ask him again that why was he happy this morning.

"Well at last I get to sort everything out between me and Eunji. I'm really happy man.," he tells him since I know about his relation with Eunji.

I was happy that he sorts everything with Eunji. I was happy for him. "Really. I'm happy to hear that. Now sort my problem Chanyeol ah." I ask his help.

He look at me with confuse face and ask me what happen.

I take a deep breath and answer, "Well you know how I try to approach Namjoo since I got her number. Well she's not replying any of my text and picking up my call."

"Well what you can do is go and meet her. She works the same place where Eunji works.” He tells me his opinion. The he continue “But can I know something dude. Why are so interested in knowing Namjoo? Well I never saw my best friend act like this before."

Then I explain to him "Even I don't know why. I just want to know this girl Chanyeol ah. I have a feeling that this girl is different from any other girls. There's something pulling me to know more about her. Now since you told me that she works at the same place where Eunji works. I think I might just meet her there today and ask why. Well is good to know that she's a teacher. She must be very caring and loving."

Chanyeol look at me and laugh, "You really are something Kyungsoo ah. Are already imagining about marrying her or something?"

I just smile. Maybe I did start to think about that. Is normal isn’t it. Chanyeol then continue "Wow Kyungsoo ah. I didn't believe that you are like this."

Both of us just laugh and continue eating. After eating, we went back to our office and continue working.

> END OF POV <

 

NAMJOO POV

Most of the time I think about is Do Kyungsoo. Who is he? Why does he text and call me all the time? What does he really want from me? Is been a month and half now and sometime it annoyed me. I taught that I should ask Eunji and Bomi. Who know if they know him? When is recess time, I went straight to teachers room since I wasn't that hungry. In the teachers room while Bomi and Eunji was busy with their work, I ask them.

"Guys, I need to ask something." Both of them look at me. Then I continue, "Do u know any guy name Do Kyungsoo? This person keeps on calling and texting me. Is been a month now."

Then Eunji answer, "I know him. His Chanyeol's best friend. I met him on my wedding day. He did ask about u that day." When I hear that from Eunji I was shook. Wedding day? Who is he? Is he the one that Bomi told me who was checking me out?

Then Bomi interrupt "OHHH! Our Nomjoo have a secret admire. I'm happy for you Kim Namjoo."

I give her an annoying face and said, "Shut up Yoon Bomi." Then I look at Eunji and said, "So you are the one who give my number to him, Eunji ahh, why?" I was disappointed.

She just smile show her teeth and said, "I didn't give your number to anyone. However, I think Chanyeol did. Hehe."

Chanyeol oppa. Why would he give him my number? How did Chanyeol oppa have my number in the first place? I need an explanation "And explain how did Chanyeol oppa have my number."

"Well there was one day Chanyeol ask your number. He says that if anything happen he can call you and I believe that. So I just give your number to him." Still smile showing her teeth. Bomi in the other side was just laugh.

"And when he asks you for my number, you didn't suspect anything. Like why did he only ask for my number not Bomi's too?"

Eunji just shook her head and said "Nope. Not at all.” Then she stops for a while. Then she continues “But Namjoo, until when you want to run away from men and relationship. Is been 3 years since that tragic."

Then Bomi add, "I agree. Namjoo you really need to move on. Come on. Please forget about it. I know is hard but at least you can try. Open up your heart. Not every guys are like that."

"I don't know guys. I'm just not ready yet. That tragic, is still going through my mind. Like almost everyday. I just need more time. Please Eunji, Bomi. I really hope you guys will understand."

Bomi nod her head and said "Ok. But remember if you want any help we are here for you. But make sure call me 1st."

Eunji and I look at Bomi with confuse face. What is she trying to say? Why would I call her first?

Then I ask "Why?"

Bomi smile and said, "Well since Eunji is married so she need to treats her husband. So we just want to make sure we don't disturb her."

When I hear that, I was laughing so hard. Bomi is really something. How can she even think about that?

Bomi saw me laughing and said, "That sound like our Namjoo." We laugh together. Then the bell rang saying that recess time is over. We went to our class and do our duty.

> END OF POV <