CHAPTER 63

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

“You’re wearing turtleneck. You never wear turtleneck Namjoo.” Eunji ask.

Namjoo widen her eyes when she hears that. What should I answer? God I hate you Do Kyungsoo for this.

Bomi was trying to control her laugh from coming out. When she cools down, she said, “You need to understand it by yourself Eunji.”

“What do you mean?” Eunji ask

“Well after you’re married it’s common to wear turtleneck. You did. I did. Now its Namjoo’s turn.”

“Ohhh! Okay now I get it.” Eunji said and laugh. Namjoo start to blush.

When the two girls were still laughing, one of their male colleagues walks in. When he saw Namjoo he said “Oh! Namjoo, your wearing turtleneck sweater. That is first. You never like to wear turtleneck.”

Bomi and Eunji both start to laugh again. This time loud and they could not laugh. Namjoo feel shy and was cursing Kyungsoo on and on in her mind. She smile and look at his colleague “Well I didn’t feel really well this morning. That’s why.”

Eunji and Bomi start to laugh more. Namjoo got annoyed and said, “Shut up both of you now. Can you guys stop laughing?”

“Okay we are sorry.” Eunji and Bomi stop laughing and holding their laugh.

Namjoo was annoyed, so she took her things for the next class and walk out to her class.

Eunji and Bomi on the other side start to laugh again.

...

When she arrives home, she storm her feet angrily to the room, slam the door and lock it. Kyungsoo who was watching television was shock to see his wife act like that. When Namjoo slam the door make Kyungsoo shock and look at the door. He walks to the door and try to open it but it was lock. He knocks the door.

“Sweetheart, what happen?”

“Go away! I’m not gonna talk to you.”

Kyungsoo was taken aback and ask “Why? What did I do? Please open the door so we can talk.”

“NO! GO AWAY!”

Kyungsoo take a inhale and exhale and said calmly “Baby you know this was my house before it become ours right. Either you open it or I will take the key and open it. And if I open it with the key, you know what will happen to you.”

Namjoo close her eyes when she hears that. She inhales a deep deep breath and let it out. She stand up and walk to the door to open it. When she opens it, she did not bother to look at Kyungsoo. She turns around and walk to the bed and sit.

Kyungsoo walk in and sit beside Namjoo who was facing her back to Kyungsoo. He holds Namjoo shoulder “Honey turn around and look at me. What happen? Why are you so mad at me?”

Namjoo did not turn around. She moves her shoulder trying to move Kyungsoo hand from her shoulder.

“Is it because of the hickeys? I’m sorry. Did someone tease you because of that? How did they know? You were wearing this sweater. They can’t see it.”

“Because I was wearing it that is why. Everyone in the school knows I am the type of person that hates to wear turtleneck sweater.”

Kyungsoo was just able to smile. He hugs Namjoo from back and kisses her shoulder.

“I’m sorry. I did not know about it. I couldn’t even control myself yesterday.”

Namjoo try to push Kyungsoo hand away from waist but Kyungsoo hugs her tightly. Kyungsoo know that Namjoo was so mad. Who wouldn’t.

“I’m really am sorry. You know what. You look so cute when your sulking and angry and your .”

“Don’t even think about it.”

“Then what I can do to make you forgive me.”

“Namjoo turn to look at him and make an evil face. “I know what you can do. Sleep outside. How’s that? Sounds like a good idea isn’t it.”

“No I can’t. That is a very bad idea. You can’t tell your husband to sleep without his wife and I can’t sleep without you.”

“Really! Well you sleep without me before we got married. I know just for a day you can make it.”

“NO! Full and final. Sign, cop and seal. I’m gonna sleep on the bed with you and my arm will be around you.”

“Then you won’t get any of my forgiveness until I plan to. So you might need to cook you dinner today cuz I’m not gonna cook for you baby.”

“Fine. I’ll sleep outside today if that what makes your forgive me.”

“Good. Now get out. I need to take shower and change.” Namjoo kiss Kyungsoo cheek and walk into the bathroom happily.

When Namjoo close the door, he lay on the bed and struggling on the bed. “Stupid Do Kyungsoo. Can’t you control yourself? Now you need to sleep outside on the couch without your wife beside you”Kyungsoo curse himself.

Namjoo in the bathroom was laughing silently. She feels happy. Good job Kim Namjoo.

...

After having dinner, Namjoo walk to the living room, saw a pillow, and blanket on the couch. She smiles. She did not expect that Kyungsoo really take her word seriously just for her forgiveness. Then Kyungsoo walk past by her, sat on the couch, and lay down. He pull the blanket over him.

“Good night husband.”

“Good night wife. Sweet dream. Love you.”

Namjoo walk to the room. When she was about to close the door, she said “Husband.”

Kyungsoo sit and look at Namjoo “What is it?”

“Come over.” Namjoo said with a smile.

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo ask to make sure that Namjoo wasn’t playing with him.

Namjoo smile and nod her head.

Kyungsoo who was exited, jump over the couch and ran to the room. Namjoo laugh looking at her husband’s action. Kyungsoo walk in the room and close the door. He pulls Namjoo to bed and both of the lay down.

“Thank you sweetheart. I love you so much.”

“Oww. Now you love me so much.”

“No. I always love you so much that you can’t even think about it.”

“Go to sleep now.”

“I’m sorry about the hickeys.”

“It’s fine. Forget about it.”

Then both of them felt asleep.