CHAPTER 65

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When they arrive at the hotel where Kyungsoo book, Namjoo pull off her shoes and lay on the bed. She was tired sitting on the plain for almost 6 hours. Not even in a minute she felt asleep.

Kyungsoo who saw that just smile. He knows that Namjoo is tired because she wakes up so early to prepare thing. He places the bag infront of the closet and lay beside Namjoo. He hugs Namjoo and felt asleep to.

When Namjoo wakes up, it was already dark. She saw Kyungsoo was sleeping beside her. She move Kyungsoo hand slowly and walk to the bathroom to wash her face. When she was done, she unpacks everything and places all the clothes in the closet.

Since is getting darker outside, she taught about having a swim in the pool that was just in their room. She looks at her closet for a while and taught about wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts. Then she looks at Kyungsoo who was sleeping soundly and would not wake up anytime soon so she took out her black bikini that she bring without knowing the reasons and change into it. She walks to the pool slowly to make sure that Kyungsoo will not wake up so she would not feel embarrassed when Kyungsoo saw her wearing bikini. She was swimming freely and happily.

Kyungsoo wake up the when she couldn’t feel Namjoo at his side. Then he heard Namjoo making splash. He steps down the bed and walk to the balcony where the pool was place. He saw Namjoo was swimming in her bikini. He widens his eyes in shock on the moment he saw that. Namjoo didn’t realize that Kyungsoo was watching her swimming. Without wasting time, Kyungsoo walk inside the room and change to his swim short. Then he walks and jumps in to the swimming pool quietly so that Namjoo won’t realize it.

Namjoo stop swimming, was looking at the view of the beach, and didn’t realize that Kyungsoo was inside the pool walking behind her. The moment Kyungsoo encircle his arm around Namjoo bare waist and kiss her right shoulder, Namjoo was startle.

“You look hot and y in your bikini sweetheart.” Kyungsoo whisper in her right ear with his husky voice.

Namjoo close her eyes and felt embarrass, she did not have courage to face Kyungsoo. She really taught that Kyungsoo would sleep longer since he did not sleep at all in the plane. Kyungsoo saw Namjoo cheek was blushing and her eyes was close. Kyungsoo know that Namjoo didn’t expect him in the pool. Namjoo will never wear any bikini or y clothes and dresses in front of anyone. Not even in front of him. He knows that Namjoo is really a simple and decent person. She does not like to show so much skin. Even they are married; still Namjoo didn’t like to expose herself to him. Kyungsoo smirk and said, “Are you embarrassed with me? Your blushing sweetheart.”

“N..No I’m not. I taught you would be sleeping longer. Aren’t you tired?”

“I was but when couldn’t feel you beside me I woke up and I hear you splashing. Then I saw you swimming in this y bikini. So didn’t give any choice. I have to be with you in this pool together.”

Namjoo was blushing hard. Her face was red. Kyungsoo turn Namjoo around and make Namjoo look at him. Namjoo was still shut her eyes when she face Kyungsoo.

“Hey open your eyes. Look at me angel. You don’t need to feel embarrass with me. I’m your husband. I saw everything.”

The moment Namjoo hear that, she open her eyes and look at Kyungsoo with her shock face. Kyungsoo giggle when he saw Namjoo’s face.

“God you really are impossible Kyungsoo. I can’t believe it you have a guts to say that.”

“Of course I do. I’m your husband.”

“Shut up. Now let me go. I want to continue swimming.”

“Nope. I want a kiss first.”

Namjoo shook her head and push Kyungsoo away. But Kyungsoo pull her closer and tighten his hugs. “Kiss first. Then I let you go.”

Namjoo narrow her eye and said “Let me go or this will be the last time you’ll see me in this.” Pointing at her outfit.

Kyungsoo automatically let her go from her encircle. “Good.” Then Namjoo walk further and smirk “Well fyi, this will still be your first and last seeing me this bikini.” Then try to run away but Kyungsoo was faster. He pulls Namjoo arm and encircle her again in his hugs.

“You are being very naughty Mrs. Do Namjoo. Now I’m not going to let you go until you kiss me. Not a peck but a real one.”

“Not gonna happen.” Namjoo provoke him.

Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows and said “Well it’s up to you. I don’t mind staying like this for a long time since I like it and I’m comfortable in this position.”

“Okay then. Let us stay like this. I don’t mind.”

“Fine.”

Then Kyungsoo turn Namjoo around and hugs her from back. Both of them just enjoy the view of the sea without any words. Sometime Kyungsoo will kiss Namjoo’s shoulder or her neck. Namjoo just let it be since she knows how her husband is.

When they taught that, they were staying in the pool so long and both of them were hungry. They walk out from the pool. Kyungsoo was already out but Namjoo stay in the pool.

“What happen baby? Why aren’t you coming out?”

Namjoo was embarrassed. Then she got an idea. “Why don’t you go and have showered first. I just swim one round then I’ll be out.”

Kyungsoo smile. He knows that Namjoo was shy to get out of the pool like that. She was just giving an excuse. Kyungsoo got better idea. “Okay then. It’s up to you.”

Namjoo smile with a relieve. Yes I’m safe. Namjoo taught.

Kyungsoo walk in the room and was pretending to walk to the bathroom. However, he was hiding behind the sliding door and was looking at Namjoo. Namjoo who taught that Kyungsoo was already in the bathroom, walk out from the room. She took the towel and was about to wrap herself with the towel when suddenly Kyungsoo come and snatch the towel away from her. Namjoo turn around and look at Kyungsoo. She cover herself with her arm.

“You really look hot and y in this.”

“I know that face. Don’t even think about it Do Kyungsoo. Now give me back the towel.”

“Nope. I’m enjoying my view. And what? Do Kyungsoo! Now you will never get this towel.”

Namjoo was annoyed and said “Fine. Have it. I’m going then to the bathroom.”

Namjoo was so annoyed she walks in the bathroom without her clothes to change and any extra towel in the bathroom.

When she was done showering, she was looking for towel but there wasn't any. Namjoo frown and hit her head. Stupid. Now you’re dead Kim Namjoo. Kyungsoo will provoke you. You need to think about something. Come Namjoo think. Use your brilliant brain.

Namjoo place the toilet bowl lead down and sit on it. She start to thinking when suddenly a sound of door knock was heard.

“Honey, what’s taking you so long? You said you are hungry.”

“Wait a minute.”

Then she took a deep breath and let it out. She gathers her courage.

“My prince charming.”

“Yes my beautiful princess.”

“Can you do me a flavour?”

“What is it? I’ll do anything for you.”

“Can you...um...can you give me my towel and a t-shirt please. But promise me no stupid or naughty taught in your mind.”

Kyungsoo laugh softly and said “Well sure. But I can promise to have a naughty taught.”

“Do Kyungsoo!” Namjoo said with a pressure on her voice.

“Okay. Fine.”

In just a minute Kyungsoo knock the bathroom door.

“Here you go darling. I’m out side with a t-shirt and towel in my hand and no stupid or naughty taught in my mind.”

“Are you sure?”

“50/50”

“DO KYUNGSOO!”

Kyungsoo laugh and said “Okay. 100% sure.”

Then Namjoo open the door and extend her hand out the bathroom to take the towel and t-shirt. Kyungsoo wanted to provoke her just to joke around. So he push the door. Namjoo was shock and shout “YAH! KYUNGSOO AH!”

Kyungsoo just giggle and said, “Just kidding.” In addition, give Namjoo her towel and t-shirt.

Namjoo took it and close the door immediately. In just a few minutes, Namjoo was out wrap in a towel and t-shirt on top of her towel.

“Now you can go and take a bath. Make it fast because I’m starving.”

“Yes ma’am. I’ll be ready in just a few minute.”

Kyungsoo take his towel and walk to the bathroom. Before he enters the bathroom, he pull Namjoo and give a short kiss on her lips.

“Punishment for calling me by my name.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo annoyingly.