CHAPTER 42

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After applying the medicine, Kyungsoo told Namjoo to get change. Namjoo just nod her head. Kyungsoo went out from her room and wait for Namjoo in the living room. While waiting for Namjoo, Kyungsoo was looking around Namjoo house. Then he saw a picture of Namjoo with her family and friends. He was smiling and laughing especially at Namjoo’s picture.

When Namjoo room door was open, he turns and looks at Namjoo. Namjoo was wearing her white t-shirt with Mickey Mouse picture and grey and white stripe long pyjamas pants.

Kyungsoo smile and look at her. She still looking beautiful even in her pyjamas. When Namjoo call his name, Kyungsoo smile and said “What is it?”

“Do you want any coffee, tea, juice or plain water?”

“Coffee will be good.”

Namjoo walk toward her kitchen and start making coffee for Kyungsoo and herself. Kyungsoo sit on the couch and keep on looking at Namjoo who was making coffee since Namjoo have an open concept kitchen.

After done making coffee, Namjoo walk to where Kyungsoo was sitting and give him the coffee. Kyungsoo took it and thanked her. Then Namjoo took a sit beside Kyungsoo not so close since she has only on couch.

Then Kyungsoo put his mug on the coffee table and took something out from his pocket. Then he gives it to Namjoo.

“Here. I believe this belong to you.”

“Oh God. Thank you so much.” Namjoo took it happily from Kyungsoo.

Then she continues, “Thank you so much. You don’t know how much this means to me.”

Namjoo put down her mug and start to wear it on her wrist but she keep on failing took hook the bracelet. Then Kyungsoo took the end of the hook from Namjoo hand and hook it for her.

When is done, Namjoo thanked Kyungsoo.

Then Kyungsoo ask “Why is that bracelet mean so much to you?”

Namjoo look at the bracelet and said “Well is from my parents. Is their last birthday gift for me.”

Kyungsoo just nod and didn’t say anything. After finishing his coffee, Kyungsoo said “I better get going now since we have a long drive tomorrow.”

Before Kyungsoo able to walk, Namjoo hold Kyungsoo arm. Kyungsoo stop immediately and look at Namjoo hand that was holding his arm. Then he looks at Namjoo.

Namjoo let go of Kyungsoo arm. Then she said “I know you have to drive tomorrow and it is a long drive. But can you sleep here tonight. Please. I’m scared.”

“Well I didn’t pack anything yet. I taught about packing today. But if you insist I don’t mind packing tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I promise I will pay back everything.”

“Really? Well if you want to pay back, you can pay back know by helping me with something.”

Namjoo frown and said “What is it?”

“Well can you call me oppa like how you call Chanyeol and Beakhyun.”

“Well I’ll try.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “And there is one more. Can you help me packing my things tomorrow?”

“Sure. No problem.”

“Good. Thank you. So now where should I sleep?”

“Follow me.” Then Namjoo walk toward the room beside her room and open it. Then she said “There are some clothes in the drawer. It’s my brother’s and father’s. My brother is the same size as yours if I’m not mistaken. You can just borrow his clothes. It’s in the second drawer.”

“Okay. Thank you. Good night.”

“Good night.” Then Namjoo went to her room.

After closing her door, Namjoo lean on the door and place her hand on her heart.

What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast? Every time I look at Kyungsoo my heart beats fast. Namjoo said to herself.

Then she walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Then she walks and lay on the bed and went to sleep.