CHAPTER 32

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

“Namjoo ah, what happen to you? Why are you wet? And why are you still in the same dress from morning? Did something happen to you?” Eunji ask because she was worry.

Then Chanyeol ask “Babe, who’s that?” and walk toward the door. Then he saw Namjoo was crying in Eunji arm. Then he continue “Namjoo ah. What happen to you?”

Then Namjoo broke her hug from Eunji and said “Sorry Chanyeol oppa. I shouldn’t disturb you guys. But I really wanted to talk to someone and the only person I can think is Eunji since Bomi is on her date. I’m really sorry.”

Then Chanyeol said that it’s okey. Then he tell Eunji to take some clothes and towel for Namjoo and told Namjoo to tack shower. Namjoo nod and follow Eunji to their guest room.

In the bathroom, when Namjoo was taking shower, she didn’t bother to take her dress off and open the shower and start crying sitting hugging her knees and her forehead on her knees.

When she was stable enough, she took her shower and wear the clothes that Namjoo place on the bed. Then she step out from the room and saw Chanyeol and Eunji was serving for dinner.

Namjoo thanked Eunji and Chanyeol. After dinner, all three of them sat on the couch while drinking coffee.

Then a door bell ring. Eunji open the door. Then both Bomi and Beakhyun step in, Bomi calls Namjoo name and ask “Namjoo ah. What happen? Why didn’t you call me?”

Namjoo was shock to see Bomi. Then she taught that it must be Eunji who call her. Then Eunji tell them to sit and she went to kitchen to make coffee for both of them. When she come with a tray of mug and tells them to take it. While they were drinking, Eunji ask “What really happen Namjoo? You need to tell us.”

Namjoo look at her mug and started to tears up. Then she starts to open up about what happen. She tells everything that happens to her today and that night of their reunion. She started to cry and said “I’m scared. I’m really am scared. What should I do? Why is he back?”

Eunji stand up and take a sit beside Namjoo. She took Namjoo mug and places it on the coffee table and hug Namjoo. Then she said “Namjoo ah. You need to be strong. You need to fight. Until went you plan be act like this. We don't know he is back but he is back to disturb you. You need to stop feeling scared and let someone protect you. You need someone to protect you. Do you know that? Me and Bomi won’t always be there to help you out. At least you need a man in your life that you can rely on. Your cousin won’t be forever with you. He’s not even in Korea. Moreover, your living alone. His already been to the school. he can come anytime to you house.”

Then Namjoo answer “I know. Lay oppa told me the same thing. However, I’m scared that the tragic might happen again. I’m really am Eunji. What will happen if he knows the truth? And I can’t throw away that fear away.”

Beakhyun put his hand on Namjoo shoulder then said, “I can’t say that I understand Namjoo, but you need to at least open up again. Not all guys are like them. You just need to open up and start to trust again. That’s all. Do you think I can be with Bomi if it’s not because of trust? Hello I propose her for almost 3 times now. But I still love her because I trust her and on day she’ll say yes.”

Then Namjoo smile. Then she said “Hey! Don’t you dare to leave Bomi. I’ll kill you.” And everyone laugh.

Then Chanyeol cut them off “Why don’t you just sleep here today Namjoo. I think Bomi and Beakhyun are planning to continue their date. Anyway is too late to let you drive alone.”

Then Eunji said “I agree with Chanyeol. Just sleep here today. Tomorrow we’ll just go to school together and stop by at your house.” Then she stands up and said to Bomi and Beakhyun “Now both go and continue your date. Now go.” Then they said bye and went away.

Before going to the guest room, Namjoo said “Thank you Chanyeol oppa, Eunji ah. I really do appreciate this. But can I ask one more thing.”

Chanyeol look at Namjoo and said “What is it?”

Namjoo said “Can I borrow Eunji for a while. Until I fall asleep. I promise after I sleep, I’ll give her back to you.”

Chanyoel then said “Okay, but make sure you give back my wife.”

Namjoo nod her head and thanked Chanyeol. Then Chanyeol went to the bed room and Namjoo and Eunji went to the guest room.

Inside the guest room, Eunji ask Namjoo “So Namjoo, tell me. Did Kyungsoo hit Tao bad?”

Namjoo nod her head and said “Really bad. Kyugsoo face was bad but Tao face was worst.”

“Really! Wow. I didn’t know that Kyungsoo oppa was able to hit people that bad. That’s new.”

Then both of them just laugh.

Without realizing, Namjoo felt a sleep. Then Eunji walk slowly, close the door, and went to her room.