CHAPTER 10

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

At the restaurant, while they were waiting for their food to be serve, suddenly two male students greet Namjoo "Hello Miss Namjoo. What are you doing here?"

Namjoo look at them and smile. Then he greets back and said "Hello Minguk and Ji Hun. Well I'm playing football. Can't you see there's a ball here?"

The students and Namjoo laugh. Kyungsoo laugh to when he hear Namjoo sarcastic answer. Then Namjoo continue, "Well I'm in a restaurant. Obviously, I'm here to eat. Now let me tell you. What are you both doing here with your books and bag?"

They look at the book. Then Minguk said "Ohh! We were just finish discussion for History subject and Mathematic homework."

Then Ji Hun said "Ssam who is this? Is this your boyfriend?"

Namjoo answer to "Yes he is. Why?"

When Kyungsoo heard that, he smiles. He was happy even he knows that Namjoo was just kidding.

Then Ji Hun said "Ouch! Ssam. You just broke my heart. My heart cannot take it."

Then Namjoo laugh and said "Really? What about my heart when I see you dating with Kim Jiwon. You didn't think about my heart?"

Ji Hun laughs softly and said "Ssam!!! She is just a friend. Not more than that. You know my heart and eyes are only for you ssam."

Then a voice of a girl came from back "Really? I'm just a friend?"

Everyone look at the voice and saw Ji Hun girlfriend Jiwon. Then Jiwon smile to Namjoo and bow at her "Hello Miss Namjoo and Miss Namjoo..."

Minguk said "Miss Namjoo boyfriend."

Jiwon look at Namjoo and said "Ow Ssam. Really? Owwwww!!! Daebak!"

Namjoo let out a soft laugh and said "No. He's not. I was just kidding. He's a friend of mine. And Ji Hun I don't believe you. Now go and continue whatever you want to do here. Stop disturbing me."

Kyungsoo did felt sad went Namjoo change her from boyfriend to friend. He was a bit disappointed. However, he just let it be.

Jiwon nod and said "Okay Ssam. We'll go now. Bye. Minguk ah let's go. I'm so not gonna sit with him."

Namjoo laugh and just let them go. Then Jiwon came back and whisper in Namjoo ear "Ssam, your friend here is cute. He even looks gentlemen. Grab him."

Namjoo frown and look at Jiwon. Then she smile. Jiwon then walk away.

Just after few minutes, the foods arrive. While eating, Kyungsoo was the one who talk often. Namjoo will just hear or answer if there is any questions that need to be answer.

After they finish their dinner together, Namjoo as permission to go. Kyungsoo was just watching. Before going futher, Namjoo stop and said "I hope you keep your promise."

"What promise?" Kyungsoo ask.

"That you won't disturb me anymore." Namjoo said and turn around.

"I'm sorry Namjoo, but I don't think so I will able to do that."

Namjoo stop went she hear that. She turns around and said "But you promise me. If I have dinner with you this time, you'll stop disturb me."

"Well I didn't. I said that I won't ask for any date anymore. I didn't say that I won't disturb you." Kyungsoo explain.

Namjoo close her eyes, inhale, and exhale. Then she opens her eyes and just walks away. She was annoyed. She taught of herself well Kyungsoo did say that he won't ask for any date anymore. He didn't say that he won't disturb me.

She tries to forget about that and went home with peace.