CHAPTER 7

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

After I finish my work, I drive my car straight to Namjoo work place. Since I was early, I wait for her. I went inside the school and wait for her near the car park for teacher. I look at the surrounding and smile. I miss my school day. We had so much fun and didn’t stress about live except for exam. I look at the kids who just came out from the building. Is must be their time to go home now. Some of them were joking around and some of them was just walking and chatting. I waited for Namjoo. After a while the school become so quiet since most of the student went back home.

30 minutes pass by and I saw a Namjoo wearing a white shirt and black knee length skirt with a ribbon around her collar was talking to one of her student. I smile went I saw her. I miss that face and that smile. I went near her and greet her. Namjoo who wanted to open her car door, stop and look at me. Before she greets me back, she looks at the student and told him to go.

When the kid walks away, she smile and said “Yes. What can I do for you sir?”

She greets me formally. I felt weird. Did she forget who I am? I smile and said “Hello Namjoo shii. Did you forget who I am?” I ask.

Namjoo look at my face and said “I don’t think so I’ve ever meet you before sir.”

I was disappointed. How chould she forget a good-looking guy like me. Then I remind her again “Well the guy who bumps into you on Eunji and Chanyeol wedding day. Remember?”

Namjoo face shows that she was thinking when I said about bumping her. Then she remember and said “Ahh! I remember now. What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?”

Yes I am. I’m waiting for you Kim Namjoo. Where have you been this whole time? I wanted to say that to her but I could not. Then I said, “Yes I was waiting for you. I wanted to talk about something?”

“Me? What is it?”

I think I like you Kim Namjoo. I wish I could say that. However, I control myself and smile. Before me able to say anything, she cut me off and asks “I’m sorry for being rude. I forgot to ask your name?”

He doesn’t know who I am. I’m Do Kyungsoo. The guy who text you and call you everyday. Then I remember of course she won’t remember me. She never know how Do Kyungsoo look like. I extend my hand and introduce myself. “Oh! Sorry. I’m Do Kyungsoo.” When I introduce myself to her, her face changes. From bright smiles to shock. She extends her hand and shakes my hand. The she said, “So you’re Do Kyungsoo. The one who text and call me everyday.”

I nod my head and smile. However, she didn’t smile back. My heart said smile back Namjoo ah, I want to see your smile. You look more beautiful if you smile. I miss your smile. Then I said, “Yes that’s me. Sorry for being annoying.”

“Well at least you know you’re being annoying. Why did you text me everyday?”

“Well I just want to know you.” I told her. Before I was able to continue, she cut me off.

“Well I’m sorry Mr. Do Kyungsoo, I’m not interested. I’m really am. Is better for you to just forget about it and stop texting me.”

I felt a knife just stab my heart. She’s not interested. But why? Does she have someone in her life? I ask “Why? Not even as a friend? Or you have someone in your life?”

“No. Not even as your friend. I don’t make friends with men. About having someone in my life, sorry I cannot tell you. That’s my personal life. It was nice to meet you Do Kyungsoo shi.” She said. Then she opens her car and went inside.

Before she able to close the door, I told her “Well it was nice to meet you to Kim Namjoo shi. We will meet again soon. Moreover, I’m going to keep on texting you. Because I’m interested to know about you. And I know you don’t have any boyfriend so I still have chance. See you soon.” I turn away and walk. But she call me and I stop.

She asks, “What make you so sure that I don’t have a boyfriend? And what make you sure that we will meet again?”

I turn and look at her “Well if you have a boyfriend, you’ll say that you have someone special in your life. And what make me sure that we will meet again? Because I’m Chanyeol best friend and you are Eunji’s. We will meet anyhow. I will make you meet me and even go on a date with me even for once. Until then, good day Kim Namjoo shi.” And walk away. I did not know when I became so brave to say all that. I even sound like psycho.

When I step inside the car, I realize I was scaring her. So I text her to apologize.

Me to Namjoo

I’m sorry Kim Namjoo shi. Sorry for scaring you out of hell. I just really want to know you better. Again I’m sorry.

> END OF POV <

 

NAMJOO POV

While I wanted to open my car, someone greet me from back. I look at him and smile. I look at my student and ask him to go. He nod and walk away. Then I smile at that guy and said “Yes. What can I do for you sir?” I greet him formally.

“Hello Namjoo shii. Did you forget who I am?” he said and smile.

I look at my face. He do look familiar but I don’t think so I know who he is. Wait, he even knows my name. Do I know who he is? Then I said “I don’t think so I’ve ever meet you before sir.”

“Well the guy who bump into you on Eunji and Chanyeol wedding day. Remember?”

The guy I bump on Eunji and Chayeol oppa wedding? Oh that guy. I remember. Then I said “Ahh! I remember now. What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?”

“Yes I was waiting for you. I wanted to talk about something?”

“Me? What is it?” I ask. Why is he waiting for me? Did I do something wrong? What does he want to talk about?

Then I remember that I forgot to ask his name and ask, “I’m sorry for being rude. I forgot to ask your name?”

“Oh! Sorry. I’m Do Kyungsoo.” He introduces himself. When he said his name, my face change. So he is the one who text and call me my every single day. Then I said, “So you’re Do Kyungsoo. The one who text and call me everyday.”

He nod his head and smile. But I didn’t smile back. Then he said, “Yes that’s me. Sorry for being annoying.”

Good. At least he knows that he was being annoying. Then I said, “Well at least you know you’re being annoying. Why did you text me every day?”

“Well I just want to know you.” He told me. Before he able to continue, I cut me off. I need to make this clear that I’m not interested. Therefore, I said, “Well I’m Sorry Mr. Do Kyungsoo, I’m not interested. I’m really am. Is better for you to just forget about it and stop texting me.”

I taught that he will just go away but no he didn’t. He said “Why? Not even as a friend? Or you have someone in your life?”

Of course, I have no one in my life. Is just that I’m not interested. Why would I even care about answering his question? Is my personal life.

I was mad but I was still able to cool down and I said “No. Not even as your friend. I don’t make friends with men. About having someone in my life, sorry I can’t tell you. That’s my personal life. It was nice to meet you Do Kyungsoo shi.” Then she opens her car and went inside.

Before I was able to close the door, he told me “Well it was nice to meet you to Kim Namjoo shi. We will meet again soon. And I’m going to keep on texting you. Because I’m really interested to know about you. And I know you don’t have any boyfriend so I still have chance. See you soon.” and turn and walk.

How did he know I don’t have boyfriend. Is he a stalker? I step out of the car and call his name. I need to ask him, and I did “What make you so sure that I don’t have a boyfriend? And what make you sure that we will meet again?”

He turns and looks at me “Well if you have a boyfriend, you’ll say that you have someone special in your life. And what make me sure that we will meet again? Because I’m Chanyeol best friend and you are Eunji’s. We will meet anyhow. I will make you meet me and even go on a date with me even for once. Until then, good day Kim Namjoo shi.” And walk away.

Whatever he said about meeting him again was true. I’m Eunji best friend and he is Chanyeol oppa’s. We will meet if Eunji invite us at her party of anything. However, about him saying going on a date with him. That what makes me shock. What did he mean by that? I’m not going on any date with him. Ever.

When I step inside the car an start my car, a text came in and I have a look on my phone and it was Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo to Me

I’m sorry Kim Namjoo shi. Sorry for scaring you out of hell. I just really want to know you better. Again I’m sorry.

I just ignore it and didn’t have any intention to reply his text. I was asking myself why he is interested to know about me even after I was being rude to him. I use to be rude to other guys who text or meet me. But after being rude to them, they will stop texting me and will just walk away. However, Kyungsoo didn’t. He even said that he’ll take me to date at least once. What does he mean by that?

I ignore it, put my phone on the sit beside me and drive off.

 

> END OF POV <