CHAPTER 17

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

When we arrive, I place her on my bed and take off her shoes and jacket. I didn’t change her clothes. I cover her up with my blanket. I took the reminding pillow and blanket from my cupboard and went outside. Before I step out of the room, I hear Namjoo said in her sleep “Omma, Appa, Oppa, Kim Namjoo miss you. Your daughter misses you so much.” Then tears drop from her eyes with was close. Then I went outside and place my pillow on the couch and lay down.

I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about Namjoo. Why did she means by saying she miss her omma, appa and oppa. Are they not alive anymore? The last time I saw her at the school, she was tears fell from her eyes when she talk about her dad. I really need to know why she’s acting like that. There must be reasons why she closes her heart completely.

I didn’t know when I start to fall asleep.

> END OF POV <

 

NAMJOO POV

The sun ray from the window wakes me up. When I open my eyes I felt a really bad headache. I could not lift my head up. Then I smell food. Someone is cooking. Then I realize that this is not my room. Then whose room is this? Then I remember that I got drank yesterday. I look under the blanket to check whether my clothes are still on me or not. Then I felt relief that my clothes are still on. Only my jacket and shoes are not.

Then I try to sit on the bed and try to figure out whose house is it. Then I saw a frame on the side table and took it. It was Kyungsoo and his family picture. So is Kyungsoo house. Oh God is Kyungsoo house. What am I doing here? What really happen yesterday? Why can’t I remember anything? Yah Kim Namjoo you know you can’t drink. Why did you drink in the first place? Then I stand up, took my jacket and wear it. Then I cover my head and face with the hood and took my shoes. Then I snoop out from the door and didn’t saw Kyungsoo. He must be out I taught. So I step out from the room and walk quickly toward the door.

When I walk out from the room and walking toward the main door, Kyungsoo voice greet me and said “Good morning Namjoo shi. Where are you going?”

I stop and bit my lower lip and frown. I got caught. What should I do? Then I turn around and saw Kyungsoo was behind me just an inch away. I shock and take one step back but I misstep and almost fall. But Kyungsoo was faster. She holds my arm with one hand the other was at my back to prevent me from falling and our eyes meet.

Then he pulls me up and let me stand straight. Then he said “I cook breakfast. Come let’s eat first then I’ll send you back home.”

“No it’s okay. I didn’t even brush my teeth yet. I don’t like eating without brushing my teeth. I even smell. I’ll just take bus and go home. Thank you for yesterday.”

“I’m not gonna allow you step out of my house without eating. My mom said it’s not good. At least if you want to thank me please eats first.”

I just nod and put my bag on the couch and shoes on the floor. Then walk toward the kitchen where the breakfast is serves. Before I sit, Kyungsoo give me a toothbrush and said “Go and brush your teeth. You said that you didn’t brush your teeth and you don’t like to eat without brushing your teeth. So take it.”

I took it and ask where the way to the toilet is. After Kyungsoo tell me I went to the toilet and wash my face and brush my teeth.

> END OF POV <

 

At the dining table, both of them were having breakfast. Namjoo wanted to ask about what happen yesterday but she keeps it and didn’t bother to ask. Kyungsoo saw Namjoo face and ask “Do you have anything in your mind?”

“No I don’t. Why?”

“Well your face shows that you wanted to ask something.”

Silent.

Then Namjoo ask “Well the truth is I do have something to ask. What really happen yesterday? I know I was drinking, but I don’t remember calling you or your coming at the restaurant.”

Kyungsoo smile and explain everything skipping the part where she calls him oppa, tell him to pick her up and the kiss on the cheek. He know that if he tell Namjoo about it, Namjoo will freak out and won’t even able to meet her again.

After done having breakfast, Kyungsoo volunteer to send Namjoo home.

In the car, the situation was awkward. Without realizing, they have arrived at Namjoo house. When Namjoo open the door and step outside the door, she remembers something. How did Kyungsoo know where her house is? She never told Kyungsoo where she lives. So she turns around and ask “How did you know I live here?”

Kyungsoo smile and said “Well the night where you were lock in the store room, I follow you all the way to your house to make sure your save.”

 

Namjoo just nod and said thank you and step out from the car. Kyungsoo wait until Namjoo sight disappear.