CHAPTER 55

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When they arrive at the place, they all step out from the car. Namjoo ask for permission to go first with Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo saw the place, he knows where they were. Namjoo walk but Kyungsoo stop her by holding her hand. Namjoo turn her head to look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at Namjoo and said “Every time we walk together now, you need to hold my hand. I’m not letting go of this hand.”

Namjoo just nod her head. Then Dahye said “Namjoo, we are going to meet my parents. When your done, meet us here. Okay.” Namjoo nod her head and then Namjoo and Kyungsoo start to walk together. When they arrive, Namjoo stop in front of her family ashes and picture. Then she starts to talk.

“Omma, Appa, Oppa, Namjoo’s here again but this time I’m not alone. I bring my husband with me. Omma, Appa, Oppa, meet my husband Do Kyungsoo.”

And let out a soft laugh.

Then she continues “Omma, Appa I got married today. Oppa told me to prove that I will get married and now I’m here with my husband. You guys are happy for me isn’t it? Omma, Appa, Oppa I came with my wedding dress. Do I look pretty? You guys always wanted to see me in wedding dress isn’t it. Today I’m wearing it and you guys are not here to tell me that I look pretty just like you guys use to.”

Tears start to fall from Namjoo eyes. Kyungsoo hold tight Namjoo hand to give strength. He takes out handkerchief from his pants pocket and gives it to Namjoo. Namjoo take it and smile at Kyungsoo.

Then she continues “Oppa, I promise I will be happy. I will try to be happy as you told me. Thank you for the letter. I’ll keep it until I die. Okay, it’s getting late and we have to go. We’ll be back.”

Then Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and said “Shall we go now?”

“Wait. I need to talk to your family to.” Then Kyungsoo look at the picture and ashes and said “Hello Omma, Appa and Hyung. I’m your princess husband, Do Kyungsoo. I promise I will make your daughter happy. I promise I will love her forever. And I promise I will take care of her just like how to you guys take care of her. No more tears from her eyes except for happiness tears. I will make her smile and won’t let her hand go. I will be hers one and only. Please bless us from heaven.”

Namjoo just stand there looking at Kyungsoo. She was moved with what Kyungsoo have said to her family. Even thought it was simple but for her it was so meaningful for her. Then Kyungsoo look at Namjoo and said “Let’s go now. Jongdea hyung and Dahye noona must be waiting for us.”

Namjoo nod. Then she looks at the ashes and said “Bye omma, appa, oppa. See you again next time. I love you.”

Then they walk out and saw Jongdea and Dahye waiting for us.