CHAPTER 22

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

The next day, Namjoo keep on avoiding me and everyone realize that. I on the other side was trying to talk and be near to Namjoo but I knows that Namjoo is avoiding me without reasons.

That night, Suho hyung gave an idea to play spin the bottle game and everyone agree. When the bottle point at Eunji, Beakhyun start to ask about this guy name Lay. When they were talking about it, Bomi ask “It’s just that is so funny if you remember it again. Namjoo do you remember his face when Eunji scold him. His face was so sad.” And doing exactly the same face maybe Lay did back then.

Then Namjoo add “Of course I remember. He looks just like a puppy that got scold. I almost fall for him. He looks so damn cute that time. The cutest part was when he said Eunji ah, oppa sorry.” And then everyone laugh.

But I didn’t. I wanted to ask who this guy is. Is he that cute or handsome or I’m more handsome? Why will Namjoo easily fall for him but not me? I really want to know how this guy name Lay looks like is.

Then they were more like fighting about Lay. Then what Bomi said shut my mind.

Bomi said add “Eunji you did. Remember we were in our room and while we were studying you said that you almost fall for him if his not the annoying type of guy that follow you everywhere. You did Eunji. I remember when Namjoo add that if she was single that time, she’ll fall for Lay. But Namjoo was with someone else that time.”

Namjoo had a boyfriend before. Is it her ex-boyfriend is the reasons why she keeping away from other guy. Why she acting cold toward me? I really need to know and I really need to find out.

Then Dahye noona question make me comeback to reality “Kyungsoo ah, I know why Chanyeol is jealous. But why do you look so jealous. Did someone make you jealous?”

I look at Dahye noona and answer “Nothing. I don’t look jealous.”

Then I look at Bomi who was sitting beside Beakhyun and mouthed her “Did I look jealous?”

Bomi and Beakhyun both nod their head.

Then the game goes on. When the bottle pointed at me, they told me to choose between truth or dare. So I choose truth.

Sunny noona ask me an unexpected question “So Kyungsoo, when did you start to have feeling toward our Kim Namjoo?”

When I heard that question, I was shock. Everyone knows that I like Namjoo. But how? Did my expression really show that I like Namjoo.

Namjoo who was eating, chocked herself and start to cough when she hear the question. Everyone was laughing. I offer her a glass of water and she took it then nods her head as saying thank you.

Then I continue, “How did you know I like her noona?”

“Well it shows clearly every time you look at Namjoo and you will felt jealous when Namjoo is talking to other guys.”

I nod my head. Then I said “Well the truth is, it was love at first sight. I saw her at Chanyeol wedding and that was the first time I saw and fell in love with her.”

Chanyeol smile and said “Really? But you guys didn’t even interact on our wedding day.”

“Well do you remember that I was so late on your wedding day, well I bump in to her when I was running. That was the first time I saw her. I still remember she was wearing dark blue dress.”

Then I look at Namjoo and saw she was blushing.

Then we continue with our game.

When the bottle pointed on Namjoo, Namjoo chose dare. Then Beakhyun start to ask “Well Kim Namjoo shi. Well I dare you to stay in the middle of the forest for 5 minutes.”

“I’m not gonna do that. You know that I’m really scared of dark. Change it Beakhyun oppa.”

“Then I dare you to kiss Kyungsoo on the cheek for 5 minutes.” Beakhyun said with smirk on his face.

I was happy when I hear it but Namjoo she was shock and start to cough again. Then she said “Yah! Byun Beakhyun. Are you crazy? I’m not gonna do any of your stupid challenge.”

“Well you need to do it. Choose either one. Inside the forest or kiss on the cheek.”

Namjoo narrow her eyes and looking at Beakhyun and said “Fine. I’m going. Be right back after 5 minutes.”

Then she stands up and walks toward the forest. I was a bit disappointed with Namjoo decision because she rather choose staying in jungle even she’s afraid the kiss me on the cheek.

 

> END OF POV <