CHAPTER 37

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

That night I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about Kyungsoo without any reasons. Am I being mean to him? He just wants to be my friend even he love me. He wasn’t forcing me in any relationship. What should I do? Omma, Appa, Oppa help me? I need answer.

Then someone call me. I took my phone and it was my sweet and annoying cousin Sehun. I answer it.

“Oh! Sehun ah. What a surprise. Why did you call me?”

“Namjoo noona. How are you? It’s been a long time. Sorry I was busy with my finals and assignments. I call because I miss you.”

“Miss me, really? I don’t believe you. I’m fine. How was your finals? Is your final year isn’t it?”

"Yup Is my final year. It was okay. I just hope that I past. Well the truth is that I’m coming to Korea for 10 days. Just for holidays with my friends. So Namjoo noona can you pick me up. Anyway, I miss you and mom has something to give to you.”

“Oh really. That’s good. When are you coming and when is your flight from Philippines?”

“Well I’m coming this Friday. My fright from here will be at 10 in the morning. Therefore, I will arrive at five in the evening Korea time. Can you pick us up that time?”

“Sure. I have no problem. How many people are coming with you?”

There will be four people. Namjoo noona, I have someone to introduce to you.”

“Owwww. Who is it? Is it your girlfriend? Anyway, I need to meet you too. I have something to ask. I forgot to ask you. Where are you going to stay?”

“I’m living at our house in Korea. You can just drop us there. Okay then, I will meet you this Friday then.”

“Okay bye. See you soon.”

Then I hang up. Yes Sehun is coming. I can just ask him since I’m so close to him. I hope he can help.

On Friday, when I was on my way to the airport, Kyungsoo call me. I ignore it since I’m really not interested to answer it like always.

When I arrive at the airport, I saw Sehun and his friends were waiting for me. I park my car infront of them, get out from my car, and greet them. I smile to his friends and give a tight hug to Sehun since I didn’t meet him for almost 5 years.

“How are you Oh Sehun? Noona miss you.”

“I’m fine. How are you? I miss you too. Miss to bully you.”

I just laugh. Then he introduces me to his friends. Then he said “And noona meet her, Oh Hayoung, my girlfriend.

I smile. “Hello Hayoung. I’m Namjoo. Sehun cousin. How long have you guys been dating.”

“Is been 3 years now.” Sehun said.

“Wait she have the same surname as you. Are you sure she’s your girlfriend not your wife?”

“100% sure noona. Don’t worry. Anyway, it’s good she have the same surname with me. She won’t need to change her surname when we got married.”

Everyone laugh. Then I tell them to place their bags in boot and then we drive to Sehun mom’s house in Korea.

When we arrive, I tell them to get fresh and I’ll pick them up at night for dinner.

....

That night, I took them at one of mine and Sehun favourite grilled meat restaurant. While we were eating, I ask Hayoung “So Hayoung shi, are you Korean? You look like Korean. Even your name is Korean.”

Hayung nod her head and said “Yes I’m Korean. My mom and dad both are here in Korea.”

“So you’re not going back to Philippines next week?”

“Nope. I’m going to be in Korea for good since both of my parents are here. I went to Philippines for studies.”

“Oh!!! So how is Sehun with you? Is he being kind to you?”

Hayoung just nod. I realize that she’s so sweet and a shy type person. No wonder Sehun can fall in love with her.

While we were talking about their life and about Philippines, Sehun male friend wanted to go to the toilet and so do Sehun girl friends and Hayoung. They ask for permission and we just nod.

When I left with Sehun alone, Sehun start to ask me a question “So noona, what is it that you want to talk about? You sound serious in the phone last few days.”

“Well it is serious. I really need to talk to you about this. Is about me. Can we discuss this after we send your friends home.”

“Sure. Why not. Anyway is been a long time I haven’t going for a date with you.”