CHAPTER 58

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After buying everything they want, the walk to the parking lot, while they were walking, a person came and greets Namjoo from back.

“Namjoo. Your Kim Namjoo isn’t it?”

Namjoo and Kyungsoo both stops. Namjoo turn while saying “Yes I’m Kim Namjoo.”

But the smile was immediately gone when he saw that person. Her face was turn scared the she was holding Kyungsoo hand tighter. Kyungsoo realize that and ask, “Baby are you okay? Do you know him?”

“No I don’t know him. Let’s go.”

Namjoo turn around and start to walk again but was stop by that guy. The guy was holding Namjoo arm. Kyungsoo saw that and said “I’m sorry mister. Can you let go of my wife hand. My wife said that she don’t know who you are.”

“No she knows who I am. Namjoo why are you laying?”

Namjoo turn around and said “I’m sorry but I really don’t know who you are. So can you let go of my hand.”

“Namjoo please. At least listen to me first.”

“Look here mister. My wife has already said that she doesn’t know you. So can you please stop forcing her?”

“Namjoo please. Listen to me. I’m here to apologize. I'm sorry for everything I one to you.”

“Apologize after for what. You ruin my whole life. Now let go of me.” Namjoo shout.

Kyungsoo frown. He taught that Namjoo really didn’t know who he was. Kyungsoo let go off Namjoo hand, hold Namjoo and that person hand, and break the grip. The man was shock. He try to touch Namjoo again was stop by Kyungsoo and said “Don’t touch her mister. If not I don’t know what will I do to you. My respect for you as elderly will go. She told you she doesn’t know you so stop bothering her.”

Kyungsoo pull Namjoo hand and walk away.

In the car, it was quiet. Namjoo didn’t talk and Kyungsoo didn’t make any afford to. Namjoo was looking outside the window and tears start to drop. Kyungsoo saw that but he didn’t ask. He knows that Namjoo need time and he did not want to put pressure on Namjoo. Kyungsoo took Namjoo hand that was on her lap and hold it. When Namjoo felt Kyungsoo’s hand on her’s, she wipes the tears and look at the hand. She moves her head to look at Kyungsoo and smile. Kyungsoo smile back. She knows that Kyungsoo was curious who that guy was and she needs to tell him about it.

When they arrive at the apartment, they place the plastic bags on the kitchen table. Namjoo make herself busy by arrange the things. After her work was done, she walks to the room, lays herself on the bed, and closes her eyes. Then she heard a footstep and she knows it was Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo hand was rubbing her cheek make Namjoo open her eyes. Kyungsoo ask “Are you okay?”

Namjoo smile and said “Yes. I’m fine. It’s just that yesterday tired wasn’t fully gone yet.”

“Then sleep. Don’t worry about lunch. I’ll cook the lunch.”

Namjoo sit down, lean on the bed headboard, and take a deep breath while closing her eyes. Kyungsoo saw that and said “Do you have something to tell me?”

Namjoo open her eyes, look at him and said “How did you know?”

“Well the way you close your eyes and taking your deep breath.”

Namjoo smile and said “You know so much about me and I’m still trying to know you.”

“Well, take it slowly then. We have the whole of our life. Now what is it that you want to tell me?”

“The guy earlier, I know who he is.”

“But you said to him you didn’t know who he was.”

“I lie. I didn’t want to meet him again. I hate him. He’s the reasons my life was ruin.”

“Well that explains half of it. I heard you said that to him. Who is he?”

It took few minutes before Namjoo start to talk again. “That was the monster. My step father.”

Kyungsoo was shock. He move closer to Namjoo and hug her. He knows that Namjoo needs it and Namjoo really need that hug. She needs strength.

Kyungsoo kiss her hair and said “Don’t worry. You won’t meet him again. I promise. If he did see you and disturb you again, tell me. I know what I will do. Now stop worrying.”

“I’m scared. What if he’s here to take me away from you?”

“Don’t worry. I won’t let him take you away from me. I’m gonna protect you like I promise.”

They pull out from the hug. Kyungsoo hold Namjoo face and wipe her tears with his thumb. He move closer and kiss Namjoo lips. When he broke the kiss, he pulls Namjoo back in his hug “Now go to sleep sweetheart.” They move until both of them way lying on the bed. Namjoo place her head on Kyungsoo chest and listen to Kyungsoo every heart beat. In just a few minute, she fell asleep.

Kyungsoo move Namjoo slowly and place her head on the pillow. He kiss Namjoo forehead and then walk out from the room to prepare lunch.

....

After dinner, they went to the room where we place our clothes and start packing Kyungsoo bag for tomorrow. Namjoo was busy packing while Kyungsoo was busy looking at Namjoo’s every movement. When Namjoo was about to done packing, Kyungsoo walk toward Namjoo and back hug her that make Namjoo startle. She zips the bag and turn to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo hand was still on Namjoo waist. Namjoo place her hands on Kyungsoo chest and said, “Done. Don’t forget to bring you sweater tomorrow since I didn’t pack that. You might need it there since its winter.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Now what?”

“Now we go into our room and sleep.”

“Good idea.” Then Namjoo try to make Kyungsoo hand let go of her but Kyungsoo didn’t want to.

“Let me go.”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Well I realize that you’ve been avoiding calling me with something sweet. Why?”

“How did you know?”

“Well the word or sentence you use is simple and short. It was like a save word.”

“Well I still don’t know what to call you. I might need time.”

“Okay. I give you time until I came back. How’s that?”

“Thank you.”

Kyungsoo let go of Namjoo waist and hold her hand and pull her out of the room and went inside their bedroom. Both of them walk inside the bathroom and brush their teeth. Then they lay on the bed and ready to sleep. Kyungsoo as usual will hug her.

“Namjoo, I have something to ask?”

“What is it?”

“It about your period. It’s been how many days?”

“Why are you asking about this?”

“Please just answer. I have my own reasons.”

“Today will be the 4th day.”

“And usually how many days will you have your period.”

“The shortest will be 5 days and the longest will be usually 7 days. Why?”

“Well I need to count out your days since I don’t do any mistake like yesterday.”

“You really are something.”

Kyungsoo chuckle and said “Now go to sleep. Good night. Sweet dreams. I love you my wife.”

“Good night to you to. Sweet dreams.”

Kyungsoo was a bit disappointed because Namjoo didn’t say I love you back but he know that Namjoo still need time. Then both of them feel asleep.