CHAPTER 31

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After packing everything and cleaning her table, Namjoo walk down toward her car. When she was about to get in her car, a guy came and said “Hello Kim Namjoo. We meet again.”

Namjoo turn to look at the person and she was shock to see Tao there. She starts to felt scared and said “What are you doing here? How did you able to come inside this school?”

Tao laughs evilly and said “I lied to the guard saying that I’m here to pick my brother up and he let me enter.”

“Then go and pick you brother up and stop bothering me.”

“You really believe that Namjoo shi. You know I don’t have any brother. I’m the one and only child in my family. How could you forget about that?”

“So then what do you want? Why are you here?” Namjoo ask angrily.

“To meet you, of course. To finish what I left. Your step father still own me something and that is you.”

Namjoo was shock and take a step backward. Tao was approaching Namjoo. Every one step Tao takes forward, Namjoo will take two step until her back touch her car. She start shivering and want to step inside her car, but Tao pull her arm and lock her toward the car. Both of Tao hands was on the side of Namjoo face. Namjoo start to freak out and tears start to fall.

Tao smirk and said “Don’t cry sweetheart. I’m here to cheer you up.” When he wanted to wipe Namjoo tears, Namjoo push Tao hand away from her face and said “Please don’t do anything to me Tao. Please, I’m begging you.”

“No I can’t. I pay your step father a lot and you even took me to your home.”

“I was stupid that time. I taught that you really love me. I didn’t know you just want me on your bed. Tao please let me go.”

“Do you really think that I love you? All this while being your adorable boyfriend was because I wanted you to sleep with me and it was a bet between my friends. When I was able to bring you in your house and in your room, then your idiot friends came to your house. I don’t know who they knew about you were with me that time. I was hit badly by your two male fallow. Did you know it hurts? I was humiliated by my friends and I lost a lot of money just because of you.”

Namjoo look at him and said “I’m sorry you lost your bet and your money. I’ll pay you back. Just tell me how much but please let me go.”

Kris laugh and said “Forget about the money. How will you pay back my pride? There is only one way and that is you lose your pride.”

Then he land forward Namjoo and wanted to kiss Namjoo but Namjoo push him away then she ran as fast as she can. Tao was cursing and tries to catch her. When Namjoo was running, rain start to fall and she hide so that Tao won’t find her. When she thinks that is long enough she step away from her hiding place. Namjoo was lost. She didn’t know where she wanted to go. She couldn’t go back to the school to take her things because she’s scared that Tao would be there. So she walks toward the bus stop and wait for the bus.

When she walks inside the bus, the bus driver stops her and tells her to pay for the fees. Namjoo freak out again and said that she doesn’t have any money to pay. Then the bus driver says to her that if she has no money than don’t ride the bus.

Is good that there was an old lady lady was good enough to help her and pay for her. Namjoo thanked her and took a sit on the back.

She didn’t know where she was going. Then she taught about going to Eunji place since Bomi is on her date.

When she arrives at Eunji place, she walks toward Eunji apartment and ring the door bell.

When Eunji open the door, Namjoo hugs Eunji and said "Eu-Eunji ah! What should I do? I scared.”