CHAPTER 46

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

“Omma!” Namjoo said in her shock voice.

Kyungsoo looks at Namjoo and said “Yup omma. She’s my mother.”

“Kyungsoo ah, where have you been? Kyung Ho had been calling so many times.”

“I was on the phone. That’s why.” Then he looks at Namjoo and said “Namjoo meet my mother. The special one that I want you to meet. And Omma meet-“

“Kim Namjoo.”

“Oh how did you know her name omma?”

“Well I’ve been sitting with her for almost 15 minutes now. No wonder her name sound familiar Kyung Ho yah.”

Namjoo just smile. Then Kyung Ho said “I’m Do Kyung Ho. Kyungsoo hyung younger brother.”

“Nice to meet you Do Kyung Ho shi.”

“Just call me Kyung Ho or Kyung Ho yah.”

Namjoo just smile again. Suddenly she felt awkward. Then Kyungsoo told them to sit. Kyungsoo sit beside Namjoo. Then they order food.

When they were eating, Namjoo ask “So how old are you Kyung Ho?”

“I’m 18 this year.”

“So is our senior year in school. So do you like your senior year?”

“Some apart I do but some no. Well the stress is double then the past year.”

All of them just laugh. Then Kyungsoo omma ask “So Namjoo, what are you doing as living.”

“I am a high school teacher.”

“Really? Which subject are you teaching?” Kyung Ho ask

“Yup. I’m a science teacher.”

“Wow really. That’s great. Then you can teach me after this. I been trying to score the subject since years but I still fail it without knowing the real reasons.”

“Kyung Ho yah. You can’t do that. Namjoo is here for her holiday.” Kyungsoo mom said.

Kyung Ho face turns down. Namjoo smile and said “It’s okay aunty. I don’t mind teaching him. Is my job and I like teaching anyway.”

“Really noona? Thank you so much. Then after dinner you can come with us to our house.”

Namjoo said “Sure.”

Then Kyungsoo ask “Are you sure? You will be tired but annoyed to. This guy over here is a very slow boy. You need to teacher him God knows how many time so that he will understand.”

“Ahhh Hyung!”

Namjoo just laugh and said “Sure. I have no problem.”

After dinner, all of them went to Kyungsoo mom house.

At the house, Kyung Ho told Namjoo to wait him at the living room and then he went up to take his since book. Kyungsoo on the other hand help her mother in the kitchen preparing something light to eat and drink.

At the kitchen Kyungsoo mom said “Is she the one that you been talking about?”

Kyungsoo stop whatever his doing and look at his mother and said “Yes omma. She’s the one. Do you like her?”

“I don’t like her.” Kyungsoo mom said. Kyungsoo freak out and look at his mother in worried face. Then Kyungsoo mom continue “I love her.”

Kyungsoo smile. “Really omma?”

“Yes. She’s so sweet and kind. She’s funny to. So went are you going to make her my daughter-in-law?”

Kyungsoo look at his mother with exited look. He knows that mean that his mother approves Namjoo to be her daughter –in law. Then he said “That’s the reasons I wanted you to meet with her today.”

Then he took out a small box from his pocket, opens it, and shows a simple and beautiful silver ring to her mother. Then he said “I was planning to propose her today omma. I wanted you to meet her first and if you approve it, I was planning to ask her to married me today.”

“That’s good. I didn’t know my son is a grow up men now.”

“Would she say yes omma?”

“I don’t know about that son. But whatever her decision is, don’t force her.”

“I won’t omma.”

“What make you really want to married her son.”

“Well since I told you that she live alone and there is no one to take care of her, I want to. I want to protect her omma. I wanted to be there when she need someone to cry and to be happy.”

Kyungsoo mom just smile. She was happy that at last Kyungsoo found the one. He was never interested in any girls before. He was always alone and never show any interested in any girls. She was happy went one day Kyungsoo call her and said that he found the one. She is more happy now when she knows that the girls is sweet, kind and funny like Namjoo who can take care of him too. Tears start to fall from her eyes.

Before her mother able to continue, Kyung Ho step inside the kitchen and said “Omma, are the food and drinks ready?”

“Yes it is. Here take it.”

“Omma, are you crying? Hyung, what did you do to omma.”

“I didn’t do anything.”

“No I’m not Kyung Ho. It just a happy tears.”

“Happy tears?”

“When your time comes, I’ll tell you. Now go and bring this in front.”

Kyung Ho just takes the tray and went in front.