CHAPTER 50

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

That night, Namjoo got ready and she plan to just walk to the park since is just near her house. It took her 15 minutes walking to the park. When she arrives, she sat on one of the bench waiting for Kyungsoo.

When she was busy looking at her phone, Kyungsoo sat beside her and said “Sorry I’m late.” Then he give Namjoo an ice Americano to Namjoo which he bought on his way.

Namjoo look at him then keep her phone inside her handbagsand took the drink.

“It’s okay. I was early. Thanks for the drink.”

“So what is it that you need to talk about?” Kyungsoo ask looking at Namjoo.

“Can we talk while walking?”

“Sure. As you wish.”

While they were walking, Namjoo ask “Kyungsoo oppa, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Ask me anything. I’ll try to answer.”

“What if I got fat or ugly, will you still love me?”

“Always. I told you before. For me appearance doesn’t matter. What matter the most is your heart.”

“What if in case. Just in case, if I involve in accident and doctor said that I could not got pregnant forever, would still want to marry me.”

“Yes why not. It doesn’t matter. We can find another alternative. Why are you asking me this kind of question? I told you once and I’m telling you again. I love you because of you. Because of your inner beauty.”

“Shush! Just answer my question.”

“Okay.”

“What if one day, my step father and the guy that he sold me to come back and claim for me? And the only way to free me is to pay them back the debts. Would you let me go with them or you will fight for me.”

“I’ll fight for you. And if he wants to me to pay back the debts, I will. I will do anything for you Namjoo.”

Namjoo wanted to smile but she was able to control it. She was touch with Kyungsoo words.

Then she stops. Kyungsoo stop too. Kyungsoo look at Namjoo and said “What happen? Are you tired? We can sit.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and said “No I’m not. Let’s keep on walking.”

Kyungsoo nod his head and said okay.

Then Namjoo ask again “Will you really gonna love me eternally and protect me like how my appa and omma did if I agree to marry you?”

“Yes I promise I will always.”

“Then what if I say yes to marry you?”

Kyungsoo stop walking immediately when he heard what Namjoo said. He asks “What did you say just now?”

Namjoo stop and turn to look at Kyungsoo and look at him and said “What if I say yes to marry you?”

Kyungsoo was happy. Infect he was beyond happy. But he needs a proper confirmation. He look and hold Namjoo upper arm and said “Are you sure Namjoo? Did anyone force you marry me? Because once you say yes, there is no turning back.”

Namjoo nod and said “Yes. I’m sure. No one did. It’s my own option.”

“So are you really saying yes to marry me? I need to hear it Namjoo.”

“Yes I am. Yes Do Kyungsoo oppa, I’m saying yes to marry you.”

He was so happy and pulls Namjoo in his arm and hugs her tightly like he didn’t want let go of Namjoo. He wanted to shout since he feels like he is the happiest men alive. Then he said “Thank you Namjoo. Thank you so much. You don’t know how happy I am. You just make me the happiest guy in the world with your answer.”

Namjoo respond to Kyungsoo hugs and said “Promise me you won’t let me go forever and keep on loving me even if I wasn’t as you expected.”

“I will. Cross my heart. I will love and take care of you forever.”

Then they broke the hugs. Then Namjoo took out the ring that Kyungsoo give to her and place it on his hand. Kyungsoo open it, took the ring, and slide the ring into Namjoo’s finger. Then he took Namjoo hand to his lips and kisses it. Namjoo smile and her cheek start to blush.

Namjoo know that she didn’t make any mistake accepting Kyungsoo in her life. She believes that Kyungsoo will take care of her and love her just like how her appa loves her omma.

Then they start to walk again. This time hand in hand. Kyungsoo was so happy. He didn’t want to let go of Namjoo hand. He scared that if he let go of her hand, Namjoo will run away which will never happen.

They walk in silent. This time it wasn’t an awkward silent but a comfortable silent.

When it was getting late, Namjoo ask permission to go back home. Kyungsoo heart didn’t want to let Namjoo go but he just nod and ask “Where’s your car? I sent you until your car.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and said “I didn’t bring any car. I walk since is just 15 minutes away from my apartment.”

“Then let me send you. It’s late and it’s not safe to walk alone at night.”

Namjoo didn’t argue and just nod since she taught it is late and she just scared that if Tao came back.

They walk to Kyungsoo car. When they arrive at the car, like always Kyungsoo was being gentleman and open the door for Namjoo. Then they drive to Namjoo apartment.

When they arrive at Namjoo apartment, Namjoo told Kyungsoo not to bother getting down the car. Kyungsoo didn’t want to and said that he want to send her until the front door of her house.