CHAPTER 5

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

I was busy making coffee in the kitchen when suddenly my phone ring telling me a text just came in. I walk toward the coffee table where my phone is and open the text. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown to me

Hello Kim Namjoo sshi. How are you???

After I read the text I felt weird. Who is this? How did he/she have my number? And how did he/she know my name? I think positive and taught that is must be one of my old friend and text back.

Me to Unknown

Hello back. I’m sorry, but can I know who is this???

Unknown to me

Ow how stupid of me. I forgot to introduce myself. Well I’m Do Kyungsoo.

When I read the text, I was thinking. I don’t know any guy name Do kyungsoo. It can be my student since he calls me by my name. Maybe someone parents. But is going to be 11pm in 15 minutes so it can’t be parents. Then I text him back asking.

Me to Kyungsoo

I’m sorry but I don’t any one by the name of Do Kyungsoo. Are you by any chance one of my friends from collage or school?

Kyungsoo to me

Hahaha!!! No I’m not. I don’t think so I went to the same collage or school with you.

When I read that he didn’t go to the same collage or school as me, I got it. It’s must be Bomi work. She must give my number to someone. This friend of my will never understand that I’m really not interested to meet or know any guy right now. I text and ask for make sure if is really Bomi who give him my number.

Me to Kyungsoo

I’m sorry but are you by any chance Bomi friends or relative? Did you get this number from Bomi?

Kyungsoo to me

Bomi??? I don’t know any one by Bomi name. I got your number from someone else. Sorry I can’t tell who.

He said he doesn’t who Bomi is and he don’t know anyone with Bomi names. So who gave my number to him? Who is he? Who did he know my number? I was so curious I ask him.

Me to Kyungsoo

Who are you then??? How did you know my name???

Kyungsoo to Me

I would like to tell you but I won’t. You’ll know who I am one day. Anyway is getting late and you must be sleepy and need to sleep since you need to go to work tomorrow. Good Night Kim Namjoo shi.

After I read the text I just ignore the text and try to forget about it. I place my mug in the sink and went to bed.

> END OF POV<

 

KYUNGSOO POV

I taught about texting her to night. So i brace myself and text her.

Me to Namjoo

Hello Kim Namjoo sshi. How are you???

Namjoo to Me

Hello back. I’m sorry, but can I know who this is???

When I read the text I hit my head and curse myself. How could I forget to introduce myself.

Me to Namjoo

Ow how stupid of me. I forgot to introduce myself. Well I’m Do Kyungsoo.

Namjoo to Me

I’m sorry but I don’t any one by the name of Do Kyungsoo. Are you by any chance one of my friends from collage or school?

Me to Namjoo

Hahaha!!! No I’m not. I don’t think so I went to the same collage or school with you.

Namjoo to Me

I’m sorry but are you by any chance Bomi friends or relative? Did you get this number from Bomi?

Bomi? Who is Bomi? I don’t know any one by Bomi name. Maybe Bomi is one of her friends.

Me to Namjoo

Bomi??? I don’t know anyone by Bomi name. I got your number from someone else. But I’m sorry, I can’t tell who.

I reply her text and tell her. Since Chanyeol told me not to tell Namjoo that I got her number from him.

Namjoo to Me

Who are you then??? How did you know my name???

I want to tell her my name and tell who I am, but I couldn’t. Thinking that she’ll be mad and know that I’m Chanyeol friends, she will stop texting me and mad at Eunji.

Me to Namjoo

I would like to tell you but I won’t. You’ll know who I am one day. Anyway is getting late and you must be sleepy and need to sleep since you need to go to work. Good Night Kim Namjoo shi.

I waited for her reply but 30 minutes pass. She must fall asleep now. I place my phone on my side table and went to sleep with smile. Even it was short and casual text but it make my heart happy.

> END OF POV <