CHAPTER 59

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After placing his back inside the car boot, the drive to Chanyeol and Eunji house to pick both of them. After picking them up, they drive straight to the airport. When they arrive at airport, Kyungsoo park his car and everyone step out from the car. After check in they wait their time to be call.

When their flight been call, all of them said bye and Kyungsoo kiss Namjoo on the lips for the last time before walking in the immigration. When Kyungsoo and Chanyeol side was out from their sight, they walk to the car and drive off to Eunji’s house since both of them take a leave. When they arrive at Eunji’s apartment, Eunji told Namjoo to put her bag in the guest room.

For the whole day, they had a simple chat. Then someone call Eunji. Eunji walk far for Namjoo to pick the call. Namjoo on the other side was just watching the television. Her eyes gaze to the clock sometime to see the time. She was counting the time for Kyungsoo to land. She misses him. The moment Kyungsoo walk past by the immigration, Namjoo already start to miss him.

After done answering the call Eunji sit beside Namjoo and watch television. Then Eunji start to talk.

“Namjoo ah, Chorong unnie call me earlier. She asks me to stay with her for these two days since Suho oppa went for outstation.”

“Okay. So?”

“Well I told Chorong about your staying with me. So Chorong tell me to ask you to join. So are you coming to?”

“Well I don’t think so. I’ll just stay at my house then. Anyway it will be more comfortable.”

“Are you sure?”

“100% sure. Anyway I start to miss my bed.”

Eunji smirk and said “You miss the bed or the person you sleeping together on that bed.”

Without realizing Namjoo said “Both.”

Then she notices her word and look at Eunji. Eunji was already half laughing. “Ow our Namjoo start to fall for him.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are Namjoo. Believe me you are.”

Namjoo didn’t bother to answer. She just let Eunji be.

When it was time to sleep, Namjoo walk to the guest room and lay on the bed. She miss Kyungsoo hugs. It’s just been two days she’s been sleeping in Kyungsoo hugs and she start to miss that warm hugs. She move from one position to other and trying to sleep but her eyes didn’t want to listen to her. Then she remembers Eunji say that she start to love him.

Am I really started to love him? Do I really love him? But every time he hugs me, kiss me and call me with sweet names my heart will beat fast. I really like it when his soft lips on mine. I missed his warm hugs. Maybe I love him but still trying to deny it. I need to confirm it before he came back home so that I can confess.

Without realizing, she felt asleep thinking about Kyungsoo.

***

After working, Namjoo send Eunji to Chorong’s house and the drive straight to her house. When she enters the house, she walks straight to the room to take shower. When she was busy preparing dinner for her, a text came. She took her phone which was on the kitchen table and takes a look. When she saw Kyungsoo’s name she smile. Suddenly she felt exited.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Hello love. How are you?

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

Hey, I’m fine. How about you?

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

I’m fine to. I miss you. I wish you were here.

It took a few minutes before Namjoo reply back.

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

I miss you too and wish you were here.

Kyungsoo who read the text smile. He was happy that Namjoo miss him too.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Really? Oh baby you don’t know your simple words just made my day.

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

Glad to know that. SO how is everything going there?

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Fine. We might settle everything earlier than we expected. Who knows that I might be home before Saturday?

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

Really? I can wait to meet you. Okay I need to have my dinner and sleep. Bye

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Okay. Me too. Dream of me and I love you.

Namjoo smile when she read the last text. She wanted to reply I Love You too but she didn’t. She wanted to tell Kyungsoo by herself.

Yes she realize it that he love Kyungsoo when she was at school. Everyone was looking at her. She was smiling and laughing. Sometime she even blushes. The person who realizes it the most was Bomi and Eunji. They never saw Namjoo like this before. Even when she dated in school or college. Eunji and Bomi told her that she loves him but Namjoo deny it at first. Then Eunji and Bomi ask a question about how she feels when Kyungsoo hug her; kiss her, when he was not there with her. Then Namjoo realize that she do love Kyungsoo.

That night she sleeps at Kyungsoo side. She can still smell Kyungsoo scent on the pillow. She smile and dove off.