CHAPTER 36

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

After applying the medicine on her knees and cover her leg, I ask her what I really what to ask when I hear on the rooftop. Why did she try to kill herself once? Did something happen that make her think of killing herself. Was it because of that stupid person? Therefore, I ask her.

However, her answers disappoint me. I don’t think so that it was a lie. I saw her face when she said that she try to kill herself to Yu Jin. I just realize I have so many things that I need to know about her. Nevertheless, I just let it be. I can’t ask Eunji because she’s said that she can’t tell me anything since she promise Namjoo to keep her secret. I need to know about it by myself from her own mouth.

Then I heard her stomach growling. I laugh and look at her. She was ashamed and bit her lower lips. When I saw that, I said in my heart she looks so cute. Then I ask her if she wants to eat anything. Should I go and buy or just order. Then the guard came in and give Yu Jin phone to Namjoo. So I tell the guard to buy food for us and for him too.

When the guard walk out from the room, Yu Jin mom calls on Yu Jin phone. Namjoo pick up and talk to her mother. Just then her face changes to an angry and frustrated face. There must be something that Yu Jin mother said that make Namjoo mad. So I brave myself and ask “Are you okay? You look angry.”

Then she tells me. She was angry I can tell because she sounds angry. “What is her mother problem? Did she know that Yu Jin almost kill herself because of stress. What is it so important to be smart? Is not a sin to be stupid? Yes I admit that Yu Jin is the girl who doesn’t score in exams. But she really good in basketball and I saw her play, twice. This type of mother really annoyed me.” She said it in one breath.

Then she exhale and rub her face with her palm.

Then I said “Well some mothers are just like that. They just think that being stupid will make people look down on you. Well at least I respect you. You’re a teacher and you need to face parents who act like this or maybe worst. If it was me, I don’t know what I might do. Maybe I’ll punch their faces.”

She laughs softly. She laughs. Oh My God she laughs. I can’t believe I just make her laugh. Even it was just a softly one but she laugh. And look at her that smiles. I can’t get enough of her smile. It’s so damn sweet and beautiful. She looks so beautiful.

Then I said “That’s it. Smile and laugh. Did anyone ever tell you that you have a really beautiful smile?” I don’t know what got into me but I said it.

Then her face change. The smile and laugh is gone. Then I saw a tears fall from her eyes but she wipe it off. Maybe she didn’t want me to know about it. Did I say something wrong? Why is she crying?

Then she said “Yes, there was one person who always says my smile is beautiful. He even said that I might make someone fall for me with my smile.”

Really? Who say that to you? Was it her ex boyfriend? Was it that stupid guy? Well who ever say that was true. I did fall in love her more because of her smile. Sometime her smile wakes me up all night. Oh God I’m jealous. Thinking that someone have said that her smile is beautiful make me jealous.There is so many things I want to say but I hold myself and just ask “Really? Who is it?”

“My dad.”

Then she stops. It’s her dad. I felt relive. I was just her dad who said it. But why is she crying? Did something happen to her dad? I wanted to ask. But then, Yu Jin wakes up. Namjoo stand up, went and sit beside Yu Jin. Then the guard came in with the food that I told to buy.

They were deep in discussion so I didn’t want to disturb. When the matter was becoming serious I cut them off and said “Now who’s hungry? Because your teacher here is so hungry Yu Jin shi.” and point at Namjoo

Yu Jin and Namjoo laugh. We did talk about so many things. Namjoo was smiling and laughing. So I taught that this is the time I capture her picture and I did. I took my phone out from my pocket and pretending that I was texting. Then I capture her picture.

After finish the food and cleaning it, Yu Jin oppa came to pick Yu Jin up. But before they went home, Namjoo ask his brother for a discussion about Yu Jin. I felt jealous. Yu Jin brother is a very good-looking guy. By looking at him, I taught that he might be the same age as Namjoo or me or even older. When Namjoo said that she wants to talk to him, I felt more jealous.

Yu Jin brother agree and they went to the discussion room and talk. However, before going inside the room Namjoo said “Thank you for the food. You can go home now. Thank you once again.”

Did I go home? No. I didn’t. I’m not gonna let my girl be alone with that handsome guy. Then I took place beside Yu Jin. Not to near. Then I ask random question like where do she leave, who did her dad die and some other things before asking about her brother. Then I ask “So your brother. What is he doing now?”

Yu Jin said “He’s still studying.”

He’s still studying. So he is younger. Then I ask “Oh really. How old is he?”

“He’s 24 this year.”

24! Oh God he is the same age as Namjoo. My heart cannot take it. But Yu Jin said he is still studying. Did he fail in exam or he continues his study. So I ask “24 and he is still studying.”

Yu Jin nod and said “Yup. After he finishes her degree he continues doing his master.”

Ow now I get it. He didn’t fail but we continue his study. Then Yu Jin said “Sir, do you like Miss Namjoo?”

I look at her with shock face. How did she know? Was I so obvious? Then I ask “What do you mean?”

“Well the way you look at Namjoo ssam, was not just an ordinary look. You were smiling every time Namjoo ssam smile. You even took her picture secretly didn’t you?”

How did he know that I took Namjoo pictures secretly? So I ask “How did you know? Was it so obvious? And how did you know that I took Namjoo picture secretly.”

She laughs and said “Well yes you were very obvious. You were looking at her the whole time we had dinner. And nobody text people like the way you hold your phone went you took Namjoo ssam picture.”

I felt shame. She really realizes that. I smile awkwardly at her. Then she continue “And I know you’re jealous that my brother is with her alone in the room. Don’t worry, my brother have someone in her heart. He already have girlfriend.”

He have girlfriend. Thank god. Then Yu Jin continues, “Well if you love Namjoo ssam, try to get her. She’s a very nice and caring lady. She doesn’t have any boyfriend. She’s single and available. This is you time to pursuit her. And you look like a very good guy.”

Then Namjoo and Yu Jin brother came out from the room. Then Namjoo shock his hand. I was jealus again. Why is she holding Namjoo hand? Get your hand away from my girl. Then Nanjoo said “Shin Yu Jea shi, I hope whatever I said you can keep it in mind and think about it.” Then she smile.

Hey, do not smile like that to other guy, Namjoo yah. He might fall in love with you. Then they walk away. Then Yu Jin stop and said “Sir, think again what I said.”

I nod and smile. She’s right. This is the time I need to pursuit her as soon as possible. But I don’t want force her.

Then she look at me “Why aren’t you gone back home yet? It’s late.”

“I was waiting for you.”

She just nod and took her bag in the teacher’s room. Then we walk to the car park. Before she get inside her car, I said “So Namjoo shi, are we friends now?”

Namjoo stops and turns around looking at me. Then she said “We are still not. Look Kyungsoo shi, thank you so much for helping me when I was lock in the storeroom the past few weeks ago and for today. However, don’t take it too far. You wanted to help me and I let you help me. Don’t misunderstand anything. I said to you more than one and I say it again, I have no interest in knowing you, or be friend with you. You are Chanyeol oppa friend so I respect you since Chanyeol oppa is Eunji husband. And let just keep that type of relation. You being Chanyeol oppa friend and me being Eunji friend. Bye.”

Then I pull her arm and said “I won’t back off Namjoo shi. I will find a way so that you say yes to this friendship. Moreover, why are you calling Chanyeol oppa and you calling me shi. You never call me oppa. I’m the same age as Chanyeol.”

“Let me go. Do whatever you want to do. But stop disturbing me. The reasons I call Chanyeol oppa, oppa is because she is someone I know. And you are only person I know for a short time. I don’t see any necessary to call you oppa. Is good enough that I still call you Kyungsoo shi. Good day.”

Then she gets inside the car and drove off. I was hurt. How could she say that? I even almost cry. Namjoo I will try to do everything to make you like me. I will do anything to make you open your heart. I will find out why you are acting like that.

When I got inside my car, I took out my phone and text Namjoo.

I’m sorry Namjoo shi. I didn’t know what happen to me and why I was acting like that. I’m really am sorry if I hurt you.

 

> END OF POV <