CHAPTER 64

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

It was Sunday morning. Since Namjoo wasn’t an early person on weekend so she was still sleeping. Kyungsoo woke up and look at Namjoo who was still deep in her sleep. Kyungsoo move the hair from covering Namjoo’s face. He moves Namjoo from his hug slowly to make sure that Namjoo won’t wake up. When he was about to step down from the bed, Namjoo pull his arm and said, “Stay.”

Kyungsoo turn “No I can’t. I need to make breakfast. You must be hungry went you wake up.”

“Forget it. Just stay here with me.”

Kyungsoo smile and said “Okay. As you wish.”

Kyungsoo lay back on the bed and hug Namjoo. Namjoo hugs him back by placing her hand on his torso.

“I like you scent.”

“And I like yours. Come on, go back to sleep angel. You were working late on your computer last night.”

“Okay.”

“Oh honey, I forget to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“You look cute with your glasses on. You look extra y.”

“Thank you. I’ll remember that and I will wear it always in the house.”

“Don’t. I might won’t be able to control myself.”

Both of them laugh. Within a minute, Namjoo and Kyungsoo both felt a sleep again.

...

After eating their brunch, both of the settle down on the couch and start to watch television. Well most of the time was the television watching them. They wasn’t focusing on the television much but was busy talking and cuddling.

Then Kyungsoo stand up and walk to the room to take something. Then he sits back beside Namjoo and gave her an envelope. Namjoo took it and look at Kyungsoo “What is this?”

“Open it. You’ll know what it is.”

Namjoo open it and saw two flight tickets to Thailand. Namjoo look at it and face Kyungsoo “What is this for?”

“Honeymoon. I promise you isn’t it that I will bring you to honeymoon after my outstation.”

“Really. Namjoo kiss him. “Thank you so much. How did you know I really wanted to go to Thailand?”

“Bomi and Eunji told me. I ask them that any specific place that you really want to go. Both of them said Thailand.”

“Thank you so much. I really love it.”

“I’m glad you love it. Come let’s continue watch the series.”