CHAPTER 62

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

The moment Namjoo wakes up, she was greet by Kyungsoo’s sleeping face. He was lying on his stomach. She looks at his face and smile. She felt happy. When she looks at the time, it was 7.15 am and she was late. She need to get ready since she need to go school. She tries to move Kyungsoo hand on her waist but Kyungsoo move and pull her in his hugs.

“Let me go. I need to get ready.”

“5 minutes.” Kyungsoo answer while his eyes still shut.

“No..no..no..You need to let me go now. I’m getting late. Someone switch off my alarm.”

“It was me. I switch it off when you were sleeping. I did not want anything to disturb you. Can’t you take your day off today?”

“No I can’t. That is not my school. I’m working there. Now let me go please.”

Kyungsoo open his eyes and look at Namjoo “Then call your school. Say that your sick or you have an emergency.”

“I can’t lie. It is not good. Now let me go my sweet husband please.”

“No. I’ll let you go if you kiss me first.”

“Fine.” Namjoo kiss Kyungsoo’s lips. Kyungsoo smile and let Namjoo go.

“Now your free my beloved wife.” Then he sits on the bed and lean against the bed headboard.

Namjoo who pick up Kyungsoo t-shirt that was on the floor which was the nearest, and wears it under the blanket. When Namjoo was done, she takes her undergarments and was walking to the toilet, Kyungsoo ask “Why even bother to wear your t-shirt. I saw everything last night.”

Namjoo frown, turn and look at Kyungsoo with her shock eyes and said “Ow. How can you even say that? Stop being a ert.”

Kyungsoo just laugh. Namjoo then walk straight to the bathroom and had her shower. When she was done, she wears her undergarments and her black inner lace dress. She places the towel on top of her to cover the transparent part. When she steps out, Kyungsoo saw her in that outfit, he stand up and walk near Namjoo. Namjoo looks at him and ask “What?”

“Are you trying to seduce me or you have no plan of going to work today? Because if you are, you just did. I’m seduced. You look y.” He said in almost whisper voice.

“Don’t even think about it Do Kyungsoo. I’m late.” Namjoo push Kyungsoo, ran out of the room and lock herself in the clothes room. Then she laughs. When she was busy choosing her clothes to wear, she jump when she hear the door knock.

“Honey, are you okay in there? What’s taking you so long in there?”

“Yeh I’m fine. Just a moment.” Then she takes her peach pencil skirt and white shirt. She tugs in her shirt. When she was about to apply powder on, she saw something on her neck. She move closer and look at it. She was shock.

Hickeys!

She put her compact powder on the table and walks out the room. “Yah Do Kyungsoo! Look what you did to me?”

Kyungsoo who was sitting on the couch watching news turn around and look at Namjoo. “What happen? I didn’t do anything?” then he walk toward Namjoo.

Namjoo point at the hickeys “Look at this? How could you?”

Kyungsoo smile and rub the back of his neck “Sorry. I couldn’t control myself yesterday.”

“Really. If I know this will happen, I should tell you to stop.”

“Well it’s too late now.” He smile.

“God I can’t believe you.” Namjoo turn around and walk back into the room to find something that can close her hickeys. Then she found a black turtleneck then wears it. She was not the type that like to wears turtleneck. It was good that Eunji bought this for her as Christmas gift. She was cursing Kyungsoo in her mind. She did not want to wear black today but Kyungsoo make her black and turtleneck.

Then she applies just a powder and light lipstick. She let her hair wave freely. She looks at herself for the last time at the mirror and then walks out.

“Come and let’s eat. I’ve cooked.” Kyungsoo said the moment when he saw Namjoo walk out from the clothes room. Namjoo walk and sit on the dining table and start eating.

“Can I send you today?”

“No. It’s okay. I can drive. You need a good rest. You just landed yesterday.”

“But I want to send you.”

“Can you not be stubborn? Anyway, I have to pick Bomi up since her car broke down.”

“Okay. But make sure come back home early.”

“Yes sir. I try. Anyway, I am getting late. Thank you for breakfast.”

“No problem.”

Namjoo and Kyungsoo both stand up and walk to the front door. Namjoo wears her light brown stiletto heels. Before Namjoo walk out, Kyungsoo pull her arm and turn Namjoo around.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss?”

Namjoo just smile shyly and give a peck on Kyungsoo lips.

“Drive safely. Miss you already. Love you.”

“Love you to.”