CHAPTER 38

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After they had their dinner, Namjoo send them to Sehun house. Then Sehun said that he’s going out with Namjoo somewhere and living them alone.

Then Namjoo drove to one of the nearest park from Sehun’s house.

They sit at one of the bench that was place there. Then Sehun start to ask “What is it noona? Are worried about something?”

“I am, Sehun ah. I just don’t know what to do.”

“Come on. Tell me. You know that you always can count on me. Tell me if you are ready.”

Then Namjoo phone rang again and it was Kyungsoo. Sehun was looking at Namjoo phone and move to her face. Then Namjoo hang up on Kyungsoo. Sehun felt weird so he ask “Who is that noona. That guy keep on calling you from the car went we went for our dinner.”

“It’s no one. I tell you later.”

Then Namjoo took a deep breath and let it out. Sehun know his cousin so well. Namjoo wouldn’t look like that or act like that if there is nothing serious. Namjoo was acting weird and she keeps on rejecting this person call since they have dinner.

Then Namjoo start to talk “Sehun ah, am I mean?”

“No you are not. Why are you asking like that?”

“How should I tell you this?” Namjoo stop. She was thinking the best way to tell Sehun about Kyungsoo and what happen to her all this while.

Namjoo start to talk again “Well you know after everything happen to me, how I act towards other guy and how I close my heart to accept anyone hearts and love. Am I doing the right thing?”

“I’m sorry noona but I don’t get it. What are you trying to say?”

“Okay. Imagine that you love and care about Hayoung but Hayoung is avoiding you because of her past. In addition, her past is exactly like me. Whatever that happens to me happens to her. Would you still take her as your girlfriend and would your love still be the same?”

“Of course I do. Well Namjoo noona, what happen in your past wasn’t your fault. It was that guys fault. What is noona? Is something bothering you.”

Namjoo nod her head and start to tell everything to Sehun. About Kyungsoo and about Tao coming back in her life.

Sehun push his hair with his finger and look at Namjoo “And I believe that guy is the one that keep on calling you earlier?”

Namjoo just nod. Then Namjoo told her everything.

“Look noona. The way you tell me about him, I believe that he is a good guy. Who would wait for a girl until you will get married with other person this day? He said that he would love you forever. So I don’t see any harm about opening back your heart for him.”

“I know. Everyone said that to me. Even Min Woo oppa said that. However, what if one day he knows about my secrets and about my past? Will he still love the way he love me now. I’m scared that if I open my heart for him then he knows about my secrets he will just forget about me and hurt me.” Namjoo tears start to fall. She even starts crying.

Sehun pull her in his arm and hug her. His hand was rub  Namjoo back up and down to cool Namjoo down. Then he said “Well, at least you can try. Noona, everyone will get hurt one day. Remember I got hurt to when my ex girlfriend left me for other guy just because I tell her that I’m following mom to Philippines to continue my studies. I was crying every single day. She was my first love. I even close my heart to any girl there. Then Hayoung came. She was different. Even she know what happen to me, she still take me as his boyfriend. She still loves me just the way I am. For once noona, open back your heart. Know this person. I don’t think he will hate you. I think he will love and take care of you more than anyone ever did. Tell him the truth that why are you acting this way. If he reject you then you can keep on continue closing your heart to any guy until you find the good one for you.”

Namjoo was still in Sehun hug stop cry. Then they broke the hug. Just then, someone said something infront of them “So this is the reasons why you are running away from me and why you didn’t pick up my calls, Namjoo.”

Namjoo and Sehun look at that voice and saw Kyungsoo looking at both of them. Namjoo start to freak out. Sehun stand up and wanted to shake his hand with Kyungsoo. Then Kyungsoo just ignore it and said to Namjoo “You said that you’re single. You don’t have any boyfriend. Even Eunji and Bomi confirm that. Why did you lie Namjoo? Why even bother to hurt me Namjoo shi?”

Then he left. Namjoo start to cry. She didn’t like that fact that she just hurt Kyungsoo. She don’t know why but she was hurt when she saw Kyungsoo angry face and hurt in his eyes. When Sehun saw that, he left Namjoo alone and chase after Kyungsoo. He keeps on calling Kyungsoo name. Then Kyungsoo stop and turn around. Sehun stop right infront of him but not that close.

Then Sehun explain “Hello Mr. Kyungsoo. You just miss understand everything. Is not like what you think.”

“Is not like what I think? Really? You were hugging Namjoo. Dosen’t that explain everything?”

“Can’t I hug and comfort my own cousin?”

Kyungsoo startle. Kyungsoo said “Cousin?”

“Yes, cousin. Namjoo is my cousin.” Then Sehun expend his hand and introduce himself “Hello Mr. Kyungsoo. I’m Oh Sehun.”

Kyungsoo took Sehun hand and said “Oh Sehun. But your Oh and Namjoo is Kim.”

“Yes. I got that a lot. Well my dad and Namjoo noona's mom are siblings.”

Kyungsoo felt ashame because he accused of reckless.

“Ow I get it. Sorry for being rude earlier. I didn’t know what happen to me. Is just that I felt jealous when other guys hug Namjoo since I can’t even touch her.”

“You can’t touch her? Why?”

“Namjoo don’t allow me. That’s why.”

“Well that’s Namjoo noona. Since that tragic happen, no guys was allow to touch her. Those have become one of her phobia.”

“Phobia? What tragic are you talking about?”

“Well I’m sorry Kyungsoo hyung. I can tell you that? That is not my past to tell.”

Kyungsoo just nod his head. Then Sehun continue “Well I’m sorry Kyungsoo hyung, but that tragic you need to know from Namjoo noona itself. I can’t tell you.”

“Why is it so secret that no one can tell me about that? Eunji and Bomi said the same thing.”

“Well is just that we promise her that we won’t tell anyone about her past. She said that she will tell that person herself when she’s ready.”

Kyungsoo just nod his head. Then Sehun said “Well I have to go. Namjoo noona is alone sitting there and she scared of dark. Therefore, I have to go now. Hope to meet you soon.”

“Me too Sehun shi.”

The shook their hand then went to their own direction.

Then Namjoo send Sehun to his house. Before getting out from the car, Sehun tell Namjoo “Noona think again what I said. He looks like a good guy and he love you a lot.”

Namjoo just nod her head and said by to Sehun and drive off.