CHAPTER 56

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When they arrive at Kyungsoo’s apartment, Namjoo take a sit on the couch and Kyungsoo place his blazer on the couch, went to the kitchen, and pour two glass of water. Then he walks to the living room and handed a glass of water to Namjoo. Namjoo take it and thanked him. He took a sit beside Namjoo and drinks his water. Then Kyungsoo told Namjoo “Go and take a hot shower. You must be tired and your body must feel sticky.”

Namjoo just nod her head, place the glass on the coffee table, and walk to Kyungsoo room. She takes out her wedding dress, takes her pyjamas and towel and went straight to the bathroom to shower.

When she got ready, change, she walk out the room, and saw Kyungsoo was lying on the bed with his arm closing his eyes. She walks near Kyungsoo and tap his shoulder to wake him up since it is past his bedtime.

Kyungsoo move his hand and look at Namjoo with his sleepy eyes. Namjoo said “Wake up and take shower. You must be tired. After taking shower, you can continue to sleep.”

Kyungsoo sit down and nod his head. He stands up and walks toward the bathroom with his towel. Namjoo walk out from the room and went to the kitchen to find something to eat since she’s so hungry. She opens the fridge and saw some eggs and bacon. She takes it out and let the bacon to defrost. She takes a sit on the couch and starts to go through her phone. She reads the text that she got from her friends that didn’t able to come and replay it back. Then she open Min Woo text.

Min Woo to Namjoo

Congratz my cousin. At last, you’re married. It’s the same guy that use to disturb you isn’t it. I taught so. Anyway, be happy and learn to love him and forget about your past. Your Dam Bi unnie and Woo Bi send congratz to you to. Sorry we couldn’t come bcuz of some problem. We promise we will come and visit. We love you.

After Namjoo read it, she smiles. Then she replays the text.

Namjoo to Min Woo

Thank you Min Woo oppa. Say thank you to Dam Bi unnie and Woo Bi. We all miss you here especially Sehun. It’s okay. I understand since you are a very busy person. Do come and visit us anytime. I miss all of you to. Send my regrets to Dam Bi unnie and Woo Bi. Love you guys too.

Then she places the phone on the table and takes the remote control and switch on the television. When she was going through the channel, Kyungsoo walk out from the room, sit beside Namjoo, and place her hand on the couch’s head behind Namjoo. Namjoo focus was still on the television. Then Namjoo ask “Are you hungry? I plan to cook since I’m hungry.”

“I am. Don’t bother to cook. You’re tired. Let’s just order something from outside to eat.”

“But I’ve already defrost the bacon.”

“It’s okay. You can put it back inside the fridge and make it for breakfast. So what do you want to eat?”

“Anything. I don’t care.”

“Then shell we order Chinese food then. It is okay with you.”

“I’m fine with it.”

Then Kyungsoo take his phone and dial the Chinese food restaurant number. When Kyungsoo was talking on the phone ordering, Namjoo went to the kitchen and place back the eggs and bacon inside the fridge.

Then she went back to the couch to sit and watch television. After ordering, Kyungsoo sit just like the same position earlier and said “The food will be here in half an hour.” Namjoo just nod her head and continue focusing on the television.

After 30 minutes waiting, the food has arrive. Kyungsoo open the door and pay for the food. Then he places the food on the dining table. Namjoo try to find spoon and chopstick since everything is still new for her. Kyungsoo look at Namjoo and said “Sit down. I’ll take the spoon and chopstick.” Namjoo went to sit and start to open the food one by one. Then they start to eat their dinner.

Just after, they finish their dinner and clean up. Kyungsoo they walk inside the room. Then Namjoo stop right infront of the door. Kyungsoo look and ask “What happen?”

“I forgot my phone on the coffee table. You go first. I’ll be back.” Kyungsoo said okay and went inside the room. Namjoo take her phone and then walk to the room.

When she enters the room, closes the door, she turn around, and saw Kyungsoo was just an inch away from her. She was startled and move a step back and her back was against the wall. Kyungsoo left hand was at Namjoo cheek and his right intertwined with Namjoo hand. Kyungsoo move closer to her and said “I’ve been waiting for this moment.” Then he kisses Namjoo cheek and then he move to Namjoo lips. Kyungsoo said “Let me kiss you Namjoo. Let me in.” Then he bit Namjoo lower lips and kiss her deeper. When Namjoo kiss him back, Kyungsoo was shock and smile but he didn’t break the kiss. When they were out of oxygen, they pull out and Kyungsoo place her forehead on Namjoo’s. He said in his husky voice, “I didn’t know you are a good kisser.”

Namjoo start to blush. It was good enough that the room was dark and only a dim light from the window was present. If not Kyungsoo could see how red was her face. Then Kyungsoo kiss her lips again and move to her neck and shoulder. Namjoo moan. Then she remembers something and call Kyungsoo’s name “Kyungsoo oppa.”

“Yes sweetheart. What is it?”

“Please stop.”

“Don’t stop me please sweetheart.”

“But you have to.”

Kyungsoo stop and look at Namjoo eyes and ask “You’re not ready aren’t you? I’m sorry. I shouldn’t force you.”

“It’s not that. It’s just that I can’t to do it right now.”

“But why? What’s stopping you?”

“I’m sorry but I’m on my red light.”

“Red light? I don’t understand.” Kyungsoo frown.

“Yes red light. Women get this every month.”

“Hah! I don’t get it honey. What is it?”

Namjoo bit her lower lips and took a deep breath. Suddenly she felt so shy since she never told any guy about this beside her father and brother. Then Kyungsoo saw Namjoo uncomfortable face and said “What is it sweetheart? Don’t be shy to tell me.”

Namjoo look at her feet and said, “I’m on my period. I’m sorry.”

Kyungsoo let out a light laugh and said, “That’s it. Why are you being ashamed off? I’m your husband now. Nothing to be shame about. Why are you even apologizing? It is not your fault. It’s your time. That’s all. Now let’s sleep.”

Then Kyungsoo kiss her forehead and then pull her hand and told Namjoo to sit. He opens the night lamp and said “I forgot to give you something. Wait here.” Namjoo look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo walk to his blazer, took the letter that Namjoo brother give to her, and said “Here. Something special from someone special. He said that you ‘d love it.

Namjoo take the picture from Kyungsoo and look at it. Then smile and tears both start to appear on Namjoo face. Kyungsoo sit beside her and place his right hand on Namjoo shoulder. Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and ask “Where did you get this picture?”

“From your brother.”

“How did you get it?”

“From Sehun’s mom. Your brother wrote me a letter telling me to take care of you.”

Namjoo start to cry. Kyungsoo hug her from the side and rub her arm trying to calm her down.

“I miss them Kyungsoo oppa.” Namjoo said in Kyungsoo hugs.

“I know. I miss my appa to. Now stop crying.”

Namjoo pull back from Kyungsoo and look at him. “Can I ask something? I really wanted to ask this earlier in Jeju but didn’t want to spoil your’s and your omma’s mood. Where is your appa?”

Kyungsoo smile and said “He past away two years ago because of . That’s why mom move to Jeju since the house in Jeju is from appa to omma and he promise omma that they will live there after I start working.”

Namjoo just nod his head. Then Kyungsoo said “Now let’s go to sleep.”

Namjoo move and lay down on the bed beside Kyungsoo and facing her back to him. Kyungsoo cover Namjoo with the blanket and then turn off the lamp light beside him. He lies down and places his hand around Namjoo waist and his chest was against Namjoo’s back. Namjoo startle.

“Are you asleep?” Kyungsoo ask.

“Not yet. Can you let the light open? Or do you normally sleep in the dark.”

“Why? I do sleep in the dark.”

“I’m scared of dark.”

“Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you.”

Then he stops and tighten his hug and intertwined her hand. Then he said “Namjoo can I ask you something?”

“What is it Kyungsoo oppa.”

“Can you stop calling me oppa.”

“Then what should I call you then?”

“Anything, but not oppa since you call everyone older then you oppa. I want everyone to know that I’m your husband not boyfriend.”

“Okay. I will think about it in the morning about what should I call you.”

“Take your time sweetheart. I’m sorry I couldn’t bring you to our honeymoon since I have an outstation on Tuesday.”

“It’s okay. I understand since the outstation date was out before you propose me.”

“Thank you for being understanding. Now sleep. It’s been a hectic day.”

“Okay. You need to go to sleep too. Good night.”

“Good night to you to. Dream of me. I love you Do Namjoo.”

Then they went to sleep. Namjoo sleep soundly because she felt safe in Kyungsoo hug.