CHAPTER 54

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

KYUNGSOO POV

When I was greeting the guest, then I saw Sehun and an old couple came near me. Then Sehun greet me and said “Hello Kyungsoo hyung. Mom, Dad, this is Kyungsoo hyung, Namjoo noona going to be husband.”

Sehun introduce me to his parents. I bow at him and shock their hand. Then Sehun mom said “Hello there young guy. You look handsome. Namjoo is lucky.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

“Call me aunty. Anyway, can I have some of your time? I need to give you something.”

“Sure.” I look at my omma and tell her that I’m going somewhere for awhile with Namjoo aunty. Omma just nod her head.

Then we walk far away from the main entrance. Then Sehun mom take out an envelope. Then she took my hand and place the envelope in my hand.

I look at her and ask “What is this aunty?”

“It’s a letter from Namjoo’s brother. Read it now or later. It’s up to you.”

“Thank you aunty.”

Sehun mom smile and said “Take care of her. She suffer enough. Make her happy now until she forget about past and forget to cry. Love her forever.”

“I will aunty. I always will.”

Aunty smile and then she walk away walking to the hall.

Then I walk to one of the corner, sit on the chair and read the letter.

Dear My Sister Future Husband,

Hello there. Let me introduce myself first since I won’t be there to introduce myself to you. My name is Kim Nam Jin. I’m Namjoo’s one and only oppa. It’s good that I’m not alive now because I’m so protective. Who knows I might reject you. HAHAHA! Just kidding. I believe whoever you are; you must be someone who is very patient because Namjoo said that whoever comes into her life she will reject since our omma and appa left her and I said I will to. I don’t know your name so I will just call you by brother-in-law.

So, brother-in-law congratz on your wedding with my sweet sister. I hope she’s happy. Make sure she’s happy. I want her to smile walking on the aisle. Make sure there are no tears at all or not me and my dad will hunt you. HAHAHA! Another joke.

Brother-in-law, please promise me one thing. Make her happy. Love her eternally and never left her alone like how our parents and me left her. She look a bit hard from outside, but believe me she have such a soft heart. She cries easily. Please be there every time she’s sad and happy. Make her smile until she forgets about everything that makes her sad.

It’s time for her to be happy. I don’t mind if you give her so much happiness until she forget about me. Love her just the way she is. Sometime you might get annoyed with her but just bare with it. Believe me one day she’ll appreciate it.

Lastly, thank you brother-in-law for marrying my sister. Thank you so much. Just promise me to loves her the way she is, love her forever and protect her. Now it’s must be you time to get married. Once again congrats.

From,

Your brother in law who is dead but is still watching you

Kim Nam Jin.

P.S Here’s a picture of us. The latest picture before omma and appa die. Give it to her. She’ll be happy. She doesn’t have this picture yet.

After reading the letter, I took out the picture from the envelope and look at the picture. It was a picture of her wearing basketball jersey with her family. I place it back the picture and letter inside the envelope and put it inside my pocket of my blazer. Then I walk back to the hall just on time for the marriage ceremony to start.

When Namjoo walk in to the hall, I startled. She looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. She looks nervous but still she looks beautiful. I smile at her and she smile back. I’m so happy at that moment because Namjoo will be mine forever in just a couple of minutes. When she arrives, I extended my hand and she grabs it. I squeeze her hand not so tight to tell her that everything gonna be okay and stop being nervous. When she was beside me, I said that she looks beautiful and she blushes.

When we finish the vow and when the priest says that I may kiss the bride, I look at Namjoo and saw her nervous face. Therefore, I just give a quick kiss on her lips. Then smile at her.

Then we walk along the aisle with the guest clapping for us.

Then we walk straight to the ceremony hall and when we enter everyone cheer for us.

When we were on the dance floor, dancing, I said “Namjoo, thank you again for marrying me.”

Namjoo look at me with her sweet smile and said “I’m the one who suppose to thank you. You still propose me even after you know about my past.”

“I promise that I will love you forever.” And kiss her forehead.

When everything ends, I ask Namjoo to change. Namjoo refuse to and said “Can we go somewhere wearing this?”

“Where do you want to go?” I ask because of curious.

“Somewhere. It’s a secret. Please.”

“Sure. Anything for you.”

Then we walk to Eunji family since Eunji and Chanyeol was there. Then Namjoo said “Shell we go now?”

“Sure. Chanyeol bring Eunji home. I will bring Namjoo and Kyungsoo there since, Dahye want to go there to.”

Both of them just nod their head. Then we walk to Jongdea Hyung car and drive to the destination.

 

> END OF POV <