CHAPTER 35

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

NAMJOO POV

When we arrive at the clinic, I saw Yu Jin still sleeping on one of the clinic bed. Kyungsoo place me on the other bed that was place beside Yu Jin and tell me to sit and straight my leg and I did.

Then he went to the nurse table and tries find the emergency kit. When he found it, he came back and sits on the chair. When he was going to clean my wound, I stop him and said “It’s okay. I can do it myself.” Then try to take the cotton wool but get stop by Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at me and said “No. Let me do it. Don’t worry. I will just clean the wound and put some medicine.”

Then he takes the blanket and covers me with it right on top of my thighs on top of my knees since I was wearing skirts. I was move and touched by his action. His not the ert type of guy who will just let the girl skirt show their thighs but he cover it so that my thighs can’t be seen.

When he cleans my wounds, I just watch his face. He looks so worry. When he applies the antiseptic, I hiss because of the pain. Kyungsoo stop and look at me and said “Sorry...Sorry...Sorry. I’m really sorry. Was I harsh?”

I shook my head and said “No you weren’t. I just that went you apply the antiseptic it hurts.”

“Okay. I’ll do it slowly.”

Then he continues applying the antiseptic with the cotton wool. While he applies it, he blows slowly so that I won’t feel so much pain. His action makes me shock. When he blows my knee I felt my heart beat fast. I even start blushing.

What is this feeling? Why is he so kind to me? I tread him so mean but he still acting kind to me. Bomi said that he really love me. He even confesses last Friday. Was he saying the truth? Or he just wants to play with my heart like other guys. No I should throw this feeling away. I taught.

I wake from my taught when Kyungsoo said that he’s done. I look at him thank him. After placing the antiseptic in the emergency kit, he pulls the blanket that covers my tights and pulls it until my feet.

Then he places the emergency kit back at the place where he took it and came and sits on the chair back. Suddenly it became awkward.

Then Kyungsoo ask “Can I ask you something? If it’s personal, and you don’t want to answer it I’ll understand.”

I look at Kyungsoo and said “What is it?”

“Well I heard everything you said on the roof to Yu Jin. You said that you try to kill yourself once. What do you mean by that?”

Oh My God! He heard it. What should I say now? No one can know about this. Therefore, I lie to him “Hah! Ummm...Well it was nothing. Don’t believe it. I just lie to stop Yu Jin from jumping.”

He said “Oh well if that it is.” But his face shows that he’s not convince enough with my answer.

Did he know that I was lying? I hope he doesn’t. When he was about to continue, my stomach growl telling me that I was hungry and I know Kyungsoo heard it to because he started to smile and trying to cover his laugh. I bit my lower lips because of feeling shy.

Then he said “Your hungry aren’t you. Should I go and buy something to eat?”

“It’s okay. I need to wait for Yu Jin to wake up. She must be hungry to.”

“Then I can buy for her to.”

Before I was able to continue, the guard who saw Yu Jin on the rooftop came in. Then he gave me the phone in his hand and said “Miss, this is Yu Jin phone. She left it on top of the roof.”

I took it and thanked him. Then Kyungsoo stand up and tell him to buy food for us and for him. He takes out of his wallet and gives the guard some money to buy food. The guard just nod his head. Before the guard went out from the room, he turns and looks at me and said “Miss Kim, I forgot to tell you. Miss Yu Jin phone rang for a few times. Is from her mother and brother.” I just nod and then he walks away.

Just a few second later, Yu Jin phone rang and it was from her mother. I pick it up and tell her that her daughter is with me. I taught her mother was worried and will say that she’s coming to pick Yu Jin up. But what her mother said make me so angry. Her mother said “If she’s with you then its fine Miss Namjoo. It’s good that she’s with you. At least I know she’s studying and will stop being stupid.”

Before I was able to continue, her mother hangs up on me. I was so angry and frustrated. Kyungsoo saw my face and ask “Are you okay? You look angry.”

I said with my angry voice and in one breath “What is her mother problem? Did she know that Yu Jin almost kill herself today because of stress. What is it so important to be smart? Is not a sin to be stupid? Yes I admit that Yu Jin is the girl who doesn’t score in exams. But she really good in basketball and I saw her play, twice. This type of mother really annoyed me.” Then I exhale my breath and rub my face with my palm.

Then Kyungsoo said “Well some mothers are just like that. They just think that being stupid will make people look down on you. Well at least I respect you. You’re a teacher and you need to face parents who act like this or maybe worst. If it was me, I don’t know what I might do. Maybe I’ll punch their faces.”

I laugh softly when he said the last sentence and look at him. Then he said “That’s it. Smile and laugh. Did anyone ever tell you that you have a really beautiful smile?”

Then my smile disappears. Not only because Kyungsoo’s compliment but I remember my dad. My dad always says that I have a beautiful smile. he even said that I’m gonna make many guy fall for me because of my smile. Then a tears fall from my eyes but I wipe it as fast as I can so that Kyungsoo won’t realize it. Then I said “Yes, there was one person who always says my smile is beautiful. He even said that I might make someone fall for me with my smile.”

“Really? Who is it?”

“My dad.”

Then suddenly, the room become silent. Just then, Yu Jin wakes up. I realize that, move the blanket, went, and sit beside Yu Jin. Then the guard came in with the food that Kyungsoo told to buy.

The guard place the food on top of the table and thank Kyungsoo for paying for their food to. Kyungsoo just not and thanked the guard for go and buy the food.

Then I ask Yu Jin how she feels and she just say that she’s fine. Then ask me what time it is and I answer its quarter past 9. The she start to worry and said her mother will be very angry because she came home late. Then I explain that her mother call and I told her mother that she’s with me and tell her not to worry.

She just nods her head. Then Kyungsoo cut us of and said “Now who’s hungry? Because your teacher here is so hungry Yu Jin shi.” and point at me.

Yu Jin and I laugh. Then we stand up and went to the table where the food was place and start to eat. We did talk about so many things. We laugh. I was happy that Yu Jin is back to her normal self-back.

After finish the food and cleaning it, Yu Jin’s oppa came to pick Yu Jin up. However, before they went home, I ask his brother for a discussion about Yu Jin. At least one of the families needs to know about what happen.

Yu Jin brother agree and we went to the discussion room and talk.

> END OF POV <