CHAPTER 30

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

When they arrive at Namjoo apartment, Namjoo said “Follow me to my apartment. I need to treat your bruises.”

Kyungsoo shock his head and said “No it’s okay. I’m fine.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t do any silly things at you. Please let me treat your bruises as saying thank you to you.” Namjoo said which she taught that Kyungsoo must believe with what Kris say.

Kyungsoo on the other side taught that Namjoo must think that what Kris said effect him, which wasn’t said “I’m really fine. Don’t worry.”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo with her angry eyes and said “Please Kyungsoo shi. For once, listen to me. I promise I won’t do anything to you. Let me just treat your face.”

Kyungsoo give up and said “Fine. As you wish. I’m following you not just you insist but to prove to you that I don’t believe anything that stupid guy say.”

Namjoo just nod and smile. Then Kyungsoo turn off his car and both of them step out from the car and walk toward the apartment. Namjoo enter her key password and then they went inside Namjoo house. That was the first time Kyungsoo step in Namjoo apartment and he was impress with the decoration. It was simple and beautiful.

Then Namjoo told Kyungsoo to sit down on the couch and went to her room where the first aid kit place. Then she walks out from the room and sits beside Kyungsoo.

The she start to treat Kyungsoo bruises at his face first. Kyungsoo hissed because of the pain. Namjoo said “Don’t you dare to hissed or complain that it hurts. It was your fault. Who told you to hit him? Was it even worth it? Now look at you face and hand. Bruises everywhere on your face.”

Kyungsoo was smiling. Namjoo sound like a worried wife. Then Kyungsoo said “Well he was insulting you. And I won’t let anyone insult you.”

“Why? Is his right to insult me.”

“No one have any right to insult anybody. And he was insulting you. The girls that I care. The girl that I love.”

Namjoo stop from treating Kyungsoo face and look at him. Then she said “Do you really love me?”

Kyungsoo just nod his head. Then she continue treating the bruise and said “Why? I am no one. There’s nothing special on me. I’m just a girl who works as teacher and alone. That’s all.”

Kyungsoo stop Namjoo, cupped his hand on her cheeks and said looking in her eyes “I do really love you. Like I say, I love you since the first time we meet. I won’t stop in the middle just because you rejected me for god knows how many time. I don’t care about your background or you’re past. I fall in love with you because of who you really are. Believe me Namjoo shi. I will always love you and will never stop loving you even if you reject me for thousand times or even married other guy. I will keep on loving until I die.”

Namjoo was really touched but she just let it side. She taught that if Kyungsoo know about her dark past, she bet that Kyungsoo will forget that he even say those word to her.

Kyungsoo was disappointed with with Namjoo because Namjoo didn’t say anything even after he confessed.

Then she move Kyungsoo hands from her face and took Kyungsoo hand to treat it. When Kyungsoo hissed because of the pain he felt, Namjoo apologize and continue treating Kyungsoo hand. While she was treating it and every time Kyungsoo hissed, Namjoo will blow on his hand so that it won’t hurt much. Kyungsoo felt happy everytime Namjoo blow on his and sometime he will act his in pain, so that Namjoo will blow his hand.

After done treating Kyungsoo face and hand, Namjoo went to the kitchen and bring water for Kyungsoo to drink. Then she said “Here drink this.”

After drinking the water, Kyungsoo place the glass on the coffee table and stand up. The he said “Thank you for treating me. It’s time for me to go now. It’s getting late.”

Namjoo just nod her head, give Kyungsoo his blazer back which he place on Namjoo shoulder earlier and walk Kyungsoo to the door and open it for him. Before walking away, Kyungsoo thanked Namjoo again.