CHAPTER 39

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After taking shower and change, Namjoo was thinking about what Sehun and the other said to her. She taught that whatever Eunji, Bomi, Sehun, Min Woo, Lay and Beakhyun said was right. It’s time for her to open up her heart again. She needs to tell the truth about herself to Kyungsoo before Kyungsoo love her more. She needs to tell Kyungsoo everything before letting Kyungsoo enter her heart.

She stands up, walk to the dressing table and take her phone which was place at on the dressing table then walk back to her bed. She open Kyungsoo contact number and was thinking, about texting him. After making her mind, she text Kyungsoo.

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo shi, are u free tomorrow???

After a few minutes later, Kyungsoo replay her text.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Yes I am. Why r u asking???

Namjoo to Kyungsoo.

Can we meet 2morrow? 2pm?

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Sure. I have no problem with that. Should I pick u up???

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

If it’s okay with u, I don’t mind.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Okay then. See u 2morrow Namjoo shi.

Namjoo to Kyungsoo

Ok, see u 2morrow. Gud nite Kyungsoo shi.

Kyungsoo to Namjoo

Gud nite 2 u 2 Namjoo shi.

Namjoo place her phone on the side table and lay down. She was thinking about how to say and what to say to Kyungsoo tomorrow.

Kyungsoo on the other side was so happy that Namjoo text him and want to see him. He was smiling even went he was sleeping.

...

That evening, just after getting ready and had his light lunch, Kyungsoo drives to Namjoo apartment. He was so excited to meet Namjoo. When he arrives at Namjoo apartment, he call Namjoo to tell her that his here.

When Namjoo was walking toward Kyungsoo, she saw Kyungsoo was leaning on his car, arm folded across chest and waiting for her. He was wearing his slim fit jeans match it with white shirt and leather jacket and sneakers. His hair was short dandy hair like usual. Namjoo heart was beating fast. She didn’t know why, but Kyungsoo was looking hot.

When Kyungsoo saw Namjoo he stand straight and smile to Namjoo. Namjoo smile back. Kyungsoo was smiling looking at Namjoo. She looks simple with her long sleeve black dress with white collar and white shoes with her envelope cross-body bag.

Kyungsoo open the door for Namjoo. Namjoo thanked him and sit inside the car. Then Kyungsoo half walking half running to his side and ride inside his car. After buckle his sit belt, Kyungsoo ask “So where are we going?”

Namjoo ask “Can I use your navigation?”

“Sure. No problem at all.”

Then Namjoo type the address on the navigation and told Kyungsoo to follow it. Kyungsoo start the car and start driving following the navigation. Namjoo told him to stop at the nearest flower shop to buy a bouquet of flower. After buying the flower, they continue drive to the place. When they arrive at the place, Kyungsoo felt weird that why were they at the cremation? Namjoo told Kyungsoo to wait for her inside the car. Kyungsoo just nod his head.

However, Kyungsoo didn’t wait inside the car. After saw, Namjoo was far enough, he follow Namjoo from far and quietly. Then Namjoo went to one of the room where there were some ashes and picture. Kyungsoo just wait outside.

Then Namjoo start to talk as if she was talking to them.

“Omma, Appa, oppa, your princess is here. I miss you a lot.” Namjoo stop. Tears start to fall but she wipes it with her hand.

Kyungsoo on the other side was listening to what Namjoo is saying. He knows that this is where her family is. Suddenly, he felt sad for Namjoo who doesn’t have anyone in her life beside her uncle, aunty and cousins, who does not even leave in Korea.

Then Namjoo continue with her crack voice “Omma, Appa, Oppa, I came with someone today. Surprise, is a guy. For the first time I came with an unknown guy. Omma, Appa Oppa, I have something to tell you. This guy who came with me loves me so much. Well now, he loves me since I didn’t tell him the truth yet. I don’t know if he will still love me after knowing about my truth. Oppa you always protect me from any guy isn’t it. Tell me, is he a good guy. I know you are looking at me from up there. Should I tell him everything? If I should, Omma, Appa, Oppa I need your strength since this is the first time I’m opening up to someone. I’m gonna tell him everything today. Please make me strong. Please be there with me. Watch me from up there. I really hope you guys are here today with me. Whatever happens after I tell him please makes me strong so I can face my future alone.”

Namjoo stop because she was about to cry. Kyungsoo on the other side feels like running to her, wipe the tears for her and hugs her but he control himself.

Then Namjoo continue “Okay omma, appa, oppa, he must be waiting for me. I can’t take too much time today. I promise that I will come again just like always. And if he is still with me I will introduce him to you guys. Love you always. Bye.”

When Kyungsoo heard that Namjoo is saying her farewell to her family, he ran to his car and start the car and pretend that nothing happen. When he was waiting for Namjoo, he keeps on thinking about what Namjoo is going to tell him.

When Namjoo sat inside the car, Kyungsoo smile and said, “So now, where are we going?”

Namjoo smile and said “Anywhere. But let’s have lunch first. I’m hungry.”

Kyungsoo nod his head and drive to of the nearest restaurant.

After having their late lunch, Kyungsoo drive to the park where he will always go to clear his mind.

When they arrive, they just walk in silent. Namjoo was looking down most of the time while Kyungsoo was looking at her. Without realizing, there was a bicycle coming from the front from where Namjoo is walking. Before the bicycle able to hit her, Kyungsoo pull Namjoo into his arm and move aside. Namjoo was shock. Then they broke the hug and Namjoo thanked him. Kyungsoo was just smiling and said “Never mind. Next time Miss Kim Namjoo, when you are walking please look in front. I won’t always be there to save you.”

Namjoo was startle with what Kyungsoo said. She just smiles and starts to walk again. Then Kyungsoo see a stall that sell ice cream. He pulls Namjoo hand and walk toward the stall. Namjoo was shock with Kyungsoo act just follow him. When they arrive at the stall, Namjoo said “Kyungsoo shi, can you let go of my hand now?”

Kyungsoo let go of Namjoo hand as fast as he can and said sorry. Namjoo just laugh. Then Kyungsoo ask what flavour of ice cream she wants. Namjoo said anything would be fine.

After buying the ice cream, the walk at one of the table that was place there, sits, and enjoy their ice cream. Namjoo still wasn’t talking much and Kyungsoo didn’t even bother to talk about anything since he knows that Namjoo must be thinking about what she should said to him.