CHAPTER 52

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After Namjoo agree to marry Kyungsoo, her days has been hectic. One week after she said yes, Kyungsoo ask her to follow her to Jeju since her mother wants to see her and discuss about the marriage date. Just after they agree which date, Namjoo ask Bomi and Eunji to accompany her to choose wedding dress since she has no one in her life. Surprisingly, Kyungsoo mom was there and accompanies her too. Namjoo and Kyungsoo’s mother start to like each other’s company and they become close. Namjoo was happy. Even her mom wasn’t there but she didn’t felt empty since Kyungsoo’s mom did everything that a mother will do her daughter.

NAMJOO POV

Days and weeks have past by and the wedding day have arrived. I was in the waiting room getting ready. I was all alone since I needs to get change. I looks at the wedding dress that was hanging in front of me. Tears start to fall. I had mix feelings about this marriage. In a minute I was happy to marry Kyungsoo but the other minutes I feels like running away.

When I was deep in taught, a knock wakes me ups. I asks “Who is it?”

“It’s us Namjoo ah.” Bomi said.

“Are you ready or not?” Eunji ask this time.

“Not yet. I’m getting ready. Be there in a minute.”

“Okay. Make sure you hurry. We need to put on you make up and do your hair.”

“Okay.”

Omma, Appa, Oppa, I doing the right thing isn’t it. Give me strength.

I then took the wedding dress and wear it. When I open the door and walk out to the room, everyone who was in the room looks at her. Then Eunji told Namjoo told me to sit on the chair that was place in front of the dressing table and apply some make up on. Then Bomi did her hair. Then when I’m all set, Eunji told me to stand up and have a look at myself on the standing mirror.

I was shock. I look beautiful in the wedding dress. It was stunning simple satin A-line wedding dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5557334b58506a364a37686768513d3d2d3332303234353832372e313437626336323566333962303662373138303931373831333430362e6a7067

Eunji did my make up simple yet beautiful. My hair was made in to messy bun and it looks nice and beautiful. My eyes start to get watery. I never taught that I would ever wear wedding dress in my life. Eunji saw me and said “Now don’t cry Namjoo ah. Is a happy day for you today. And I don’t want you to mess up your make up.”

I was just able to nod to Eunji. Then a soft knock make us all turn around and look at the door. Then my uncle and aunt walk in. Both of them were smiling at me.

“You look beautiful and stunning Namjoo ah.” My uncle said.

“Thank you uncle. You look good for yourself to and aunt you look beautiful.”

“Thank you Namjoo. Now come give your aunt a hug.”

I give my aunt a light hug and then my uncle. Then aunt told Eunji and Bomi to give us privacy. Eunji and Bomi nod and walk out from the room.

Aunt told me to sit and she sits beside me. Then she took out an envelope from her handbag and gives it to me. I took it and ask “What is this aunt?”

My aunt start to tears out and said “It’s a letter from your oppa.”

“Oppa!” I ask, shock.

“Yes, your oppa. He gave it to us a day before his death. He told me to give it to you on your wedding day.”

“Read it. We will be outside. Take your time to read it.”

I just nod my head. Then both of them left and I was all alone in the room.

Then I open the letter and start reading it.