CHAPTER 41

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

After getting inside her house, Namjoo went straight to her room to shower. While she was showering, she realizes that her bracelet that she got from her parents went missing. When she done shower and change to her pyjamas she went to find her bracelet around her house. Then she heard her phone rang. She ran to her room to answer the call. It was Kyungsoo. For the first time, Namjoo answer Kyungsoo call because she wanted to.

“Hello Kyungsoo shi.”

“Hello Namjoo shi. You answer my call. Are you in trouble?” Kyungsoo ask in his worried voice.

Namjoo chuckle and said “No I’m not. Is just that I taught that I should start to answer your call now. What is it Kyungsoo shi?”

“Well don’t sleep yet. I’m on my way to your house. You drop your bracelet in my car.”

“Oh God really. Thank you Kyungsoo shi. I taught it went missing somewhere else. I was already freaking out.”

“Okay. Just wait there inside your home. Don’t bother to wait outside since is dark now. It’s dangerous.”

“Okay. Thank you once again Kyungsoo shi.”

Just few minutes she hung up from Kyungsoo call, the house bell ring. She didn’t bother to look or ask who it was since she taught that it must be Kyungsoo.

She opens the door without looking and said “Kyungsoo shi. You’re early.”

When she saw the person infront of her door, she freak out. She try closes the door as fast as she can but the person at her door the door from closing.

“What do you want Tao? I have nothing to give you. If you want your money back ask my step father.” Namjoo said still trying hard to close the door.

“Well I want you. I want your body Namjoo shi.” He pushes the door hard that make Namjoo fall.

He walks in the house. Namjoo who was still on the floor move back word and try to stand up shutter “H-how did you know I live here?” Then she stands up and tries to run away.

“I follow you.” And try to chase Namjoo. Namjoo was running away and throwing things at Tao but Tao was able to avoid it.

Namjoo ran toward the door, was about to close it but Tao was still faster, and use all his strength to push the door. Namjoo was move aback. Then Tao grab her hand then slap her. Blood was falling from the side lip. He pulls Namjoo toward the bed. He said, “Is good that we are in the room now. You make my work easier.”

Then he throws Namjoo on the bed. Namjoo head hit the edge of headboard hard and blood was coming out. Namjoo turn and try to stand up and run away but was stop by Kris and push her back on the bed.

Namjoo move back and her hand was rubbing each other said “Tao please. Don’t do anything to me. I swear if you want your money back, I will pay you. But please don’t do anything to me. I’m begging you. I'm sorry if I humiliate you back then.”

“I don’t care anymore about that money. Tonight you are mine.” And rip of Namjoo sleeve.

Then he rips of her other sleeve. Namjoo hold both of her sleeves. Tao went near and about to be on Namjoo top. Namjoo close her eyes and was just hoping that someone will be there to save her. By the time Tao was about to land on Namjoo and her, someone pull Tao and punch his face. Namjoo open her eyes because she heard someone shouting because of pain.

There she saw Kyungsoo who was punching Tao who was already half dead. Then he stops because he was tired of hitting Tao.

Tao who was scared to death ran away immediately after Kyungsoo stop from hitting him.

When Tao ran away, he try to run after him but Tao was fast. Then he went back in the house and saw Namjoo was on the bed leg near body; her head was facing her knees. She was closing her eyes and her both hand was covering her ears. She was crying aloud.

Kyungsoo went near her and cover her with the blanket, which was place at the end of the bed. Namjoo open her eyes and saw Kyungsoo there. Without thinking any further, she went toward Kyungsoo and hugs him tightly. Kyungsoo hugs her back and rub her back. She was still crying in Kyungsoo hugs and said “Kyungsoo shi, I’m scared. Why is he here again? I’m scared. He is here to harm me.”

“Shhh... Namjoo shi. Everything is fine now. Don’t worry. I’m here. No one can hurt you. Calm down Namjoo shi.”

Namjoo didn’t say anything just crying in Kyungsoo hugs. When she calms down, she broke the hugs. She looks at Kyungsoo and she was blushing. She was just so sacred that time that’s why she hugs Kyungsoo without thinking far.

Then she said thank you. When she looks at Kyungsoo, she was bloodstain on Kyungsoo white t-shirt. She looks at Kyungsoo and said, “I’m sorry Kyungsoo shi.”

Kyungsoo look at her and said “For what?”

“For that.” Pointing at the stain. Kyungsoo smile and said “Its fine. I’ll wash out went I’ll wash it. Now tell me where your first aid kid is. I need to treat you wound.

Namjoo point to the toilet and said that it is inside the cupboard behind the mirror.

After taking the first aid kid, Kyungsoo open and place it on the side table and start to treat Namjoo wound on her head and lips. For the first time, Namjoo didn’t say no and just let Kyungsoo handle her wound.

After done treating the wound, Namjoo pull Kyungsoo hand and take the new cotton wool and start to treat Kyungsoo hand which was injured because of hitting Kris.

Kyungsoo wanted to pull his arm away but was pull back to Namjoo. Namjoo said “Stay properly. I need to treat this.”

“I’m fine Namjoo shi. Really, I’m fine. It’s just a small cut.” Trying to pull his hand back.

Namjoo hold Kyungsoo hand tightly; look at Kyungsoo with angry face and said “Kyungsoo oppa stay still.”

Kyungsoo was shock when Namjoo suddenly call him oppa. Kyungsoo just let it be and was observing Namjoo face.

When Namjoo said done, Kyungsoo came back to reality and said “Thank you.”

Namjoo just smile to him.